Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If You Are About To Wed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are About To Wed (790 Views)

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are About To Wed by toksdam(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2008
this is to all those hoping to tie the rope soon ,newly wedded can borrow a line or two.
this are some of the major issues that will usually constitute a serious headache if not properly handled in marriage.

1,money
2,sex
3,number of kids
4,roles,if you want to stick to tradition is OK
5,family planning option.please avoid the use of chemoprophylacs or other stuffs that are not sure of some of them can render barren for up to 20 years or permanently.
6,Ministry,if you are the type let her know you have the tendency to abandon all and commit to God in the ministry some day.
7,expectations
all this and more should be the topic of your discussion before you say i do. please real fellows add to the list and lets all learn.
Re: If You Are About To Wed by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
Re: If You Are About To Wed by toksdam(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2008
without any reservation,i agree with thee.you must have some experience? bless you

(1) (Reply)

People Help Me Out Here! / Guys How U Deal With Angry Women And Maintain Your Dignity / Recharge Card After The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.