Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102945 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kdaddy: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2009
Dear Larry,

How much will it cost me to get benz E430 preferably year 2000/2002 down to lagos with original custom papers.

Reply ASAP.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2009
@Rich Dad,
The Avanza 2007 model might be around 3.3million naira with custom duty inclusive and the 2000 model might be around the 1.4m naira with duty. meanwhile i would gather further enquiries for you. Cause prices down here are not fixed Prices.

@trippleT

For the Maxima 2003 Model GLE. Landing cost with custom duty would be around 1.7m naira to 1.9m naira. for a very clean and standard One.

@Nyrol,

Thanks for the compliments, its really encouraging. I do highly appreciate it. For the Sienna that you've requested. 99-2000 model, landing cost with custom duty down to lagos for you would total 1.450m naira. Very clean. Meanwhile the prices are not fixed like you know. They are liable to change into Reducing or Increasing, but this time 80% to reducing.

@kdaddy,

For the Benz you have requested down to lagos with custom duty would total about 1.4-1.6m naira for a very clean and neat one.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2009
Lanre where is my VIN CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK?/
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 2:10am On Jun 30, 2009
@bluehorizo,
give me the vin on here
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2009
larryshow4:

@bluehorizo,
give me the vin on here

You have it on YOUR PHONE.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by nasgrz(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
Pls, i need to know cost of a very clean golf 3 and how much it will cost to bring it nigeria. Post the rply or any other info to nas_amm@hotmail.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by agbalaya: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2009
Am still expecting response on the BMW 1999/2000 as discuss on the mail.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by moneytalk(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2009
@larryshow4,

How much is golf 3 clean manual 1996-98 model to lagos very urgent
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by oluomoadebayo: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2009
Hello larry how much will 2001 toyota camry that is very neat cost from Cotonou with original custom paper?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
Larry how much can i get a Honda Odyysey 2004 model,electric sliding doors,rooftop dvd and navigation system? Reply ASAP
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2009
@bluehorizo,
Bro, i am sorry jare, don't be annoyed with me, i would get your vin to you soon. How are the two new babies doing? (your daughter and your Quest). SHow it up for nairalanders to view. smiley CONGRATS.

@Nasgrz,
i am sorry for the late response about this but sure for the golf 3 with a/c, airbag, auto and power windows. I'll do it for you 650k. very clean with leather as well.

@agbalaya,
I responded back to you on your email about the bmw.

@moneytalk,
The golf 3 being manual transmission and auto or manual window control, i could do it for you 650k. very clean as well.

@oluomoadebayo,

For the 2001 camry clean with full option, i'll deal it for 1.4m naira with custom duty inclusive.

@bluehorizo,
For that odyysey 2004 model with full option, we should get it about 2.2m naira. total, total total smiley

@NL,

I am sorry my number might have not been going through, I misplaced my phone but i would get it fixed by tuesday/wednesday, but i can be reached on this number, 08068890653
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by nasgrz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2009
Thanx Lanre, check ur mail for my rply,pls   <nas_amm@hotmail.com>
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2009
@nasgrz
I would email you back.
Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by didique: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2009
larry, pls can i get the quotation for nissan sentra 2001 and 2003 model repectively frm cotonu. thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2009
larry i need help abeg,help me find out how much acura mdx 2000 go cost,my brother just see one nice one for yankee he never make up him mind becuase he never know the price, i still dey on preorder oh,
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2009
@didique,
There was a time i saw a Nissan Sentra 2000 model landing lagos for 850k in cotonou. But with situation of things now for the 2001 to 2003, I could deliever it down to lagos for you with custom duty from 1.1m naira to 1.5m naira.

@Lomaxbien,
Francis, i no forget our discussion, i have been tight busy, but one of this day i would make out time and drive down to your residence and we sit and talk about this pre-order thing. about that MDX, any of acura products are not that expensive, getting an MDX with the screen down to lagos with custom duty from cotonou is about 1.350m naira.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by lomaxbien(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2009
ok larry thanx for the info,me and my brother don nearly jump.we for don make a very expensive mistake, i still dey wait ooooh
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2009
@lomaxbien,
Acura cars are not expensive like i told you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by egolaw75: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2009
larryshow4 what can get with 750K in cotonou?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by webprince(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Mr Larry
Can I have an idea of Honda and Toyota brands that 600k can acquire
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by panifid(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
Larry,how much would it cost to get me a nissan murano 2003 and 2005 model down to benin.Thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by blackedwin: 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2009
@larryshow4

How much to get  the following cars at Cotonue
2005 EOD with Navigation
2005 Toyota Avalon XLS

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:37am On Jul 08, 2009
@ego_law75
     You would get car from 96 model below.

@webprince.
   you would get cars of any product from 95 model below
@panifid,
Nissan Murano 03 model would land you total 2.7million naira with custom duty and for the 05, you might be spending total 2.9m naira with custom duty inclusive.

@blackedwin,

For the 2005 EOD with Navigation, you would've budget 2.4m naira with custom duty inclusive.
for the 2005 toyota avalon XLS, your budget should be about 2.3m naira with custom duty as well.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
Larry is the bomb! Honest and sincere. Keep moving man, nothing do u!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by tkovie2002(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
I would Like you to help me with the best price you have for the following cars.

Toyota 2005 Rav4(L)
Volkswagen Bora 2002
Volkswagen Passat 2002
Toyota Avensis 2005

ALL FULL OPTIONS
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
@bluehorizo,
Thanks Bro, how is your Nissan Quest Condition Going ? I hope you had it resolved with your Insurance Company?

@tkovie2002

Toyota Rav4 2005 Model, i could get it for you for 2.4million naira with custom duty.
Volkswagen Bora 2002 Model would land it for you with custom duty for 1.3m naira.
Volkswagen Passat 2002 Model would land it for you with custom duty for 1.2m naira
Toyota Avensis 2005 model would land in nigeria with custom duty for 2.4m naira.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 4:40am On Jul 14, 2009
smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Anchuna: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2009
Hi, I need a car urgently. my burget is 700k for a very very clean 96 camry Le ( Tokunbo ) full optioned, 600k for a very very clean 92/93 Honda Halla ( Tokunbo ) full optioned and 700k for a very very clean 96/97 Honda academy ( Tokunbo ) full optioned. My email is baafunuk@yahoo.com and please send me picutures if available.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2009
@anchuna,

For a 1996 Camry LE, you should be able to get one for 770,000naira landing to Lagos, and for the 600k budget for Honda Halla, you would get that but eventually you would still add about 40,000-50,000naira landing it in Lagos for you and for the Academy you would get it for 800k sincerely, not that you would find for 700k o o o , but you sure would still spend some money to get some stuffs to fix it. Best of luck in making your Options.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2009
@bluehorizo,

Bros What sup with your Number, i haven't heard from you, and i dont have your Number no More. how far with the Quest situation, would await to hear from you soonest I hope.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Knonso(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
I ll reserve my comment about Larry until i get my 96 camry.He seems very honest.
This guy is begining to re-brand nigeria thru this medium.He is a man i want nairalanders to get a taste of his honesty.I SALUTE U, LARRY- THE CONFIRMED KING OF CAR SALE
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by yemstrad(f): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
Heh NLanders, this is no lip service. I was in Cotonou sometimes around end of May this year and i did extensive survey on cars and their prices. One of the cars i priced extensively was mentioned here by Larry and behold, his price was exactly same as the cost i calculated for bringing such car down to Lagos.

Larry, i'm not a dealer but i now have trust in you as a honest person. DO NOT STOP BEING HONEST.

Again, i'm begining to see true rebranding of Nigeria through this Larry of a guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.