Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102964 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by VINDYLOMO(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hi Lanre, how much will a Toyota camry 2001 model from cotonou cost me i.e buying,shipping, and bringing into naija. The complete package. I need it in the next three weeks, please reply to my email dayomoladele@yahoo.com,
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2008
@dududavies
   Regarding the bulldog 1996, the buying and landing cost down to Seme boarder is 792,000naira or lesser, you can sure get it for 750,000 and as well get it for 720,000naira down to seme but for me to have it driven down to lagos for you safely for that year i would charge you 45,000naira. the honda civic can go for about 700,000, 720,000naira depending but for the 790,000naira. that is full option with factory alloy and evverything a car has to carry. luckily you stay a lagos. make out a time to go along with me to cotonou to go and do the seeing yourself.

@sinmbo,

for a honda accord 2000 and 2002 model, the prices are 1.15million naira with custom duty documents and 1.38million naira with custom duty documents respectively. The prices i have given to you are not accurate as they can go up or come down depending on market status and xchange rate. Those are full Option with Normal 4Plugs engine and not a V6 engine. Mind you V6 cars are cheaper compared with Normal engine. For the Jetta and Vento. what year are you referring to, but if its 2000 and 2002 respectively as well. just have a budget of anything less than 1.2million naira with custom duty papers or lesser. THE PRICES ARE NOT ACCURATE. THEY MIGHT BE LESSER OR HIGHER.

@zoomzu,

I wrote you an email already.

@vindylomo

wrote you an email
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2008
anybody ready to buy a car from cotonou, should give me a call, all he/she requires to do is hold any form of identity that would identify you as a nigerian, any form of identity and say a token deposit of say 10,000Naira that you can deposit if eventually you see what you like. you can get any car of your choice from the car park. You can write me an email to fix an appointment or give me a call to fix an appointment.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by WAP: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2008
Larry, how much can I get an Honda CRV 1999 or 2000 (Lagos delivery)?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Kashif(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
Is there anybody who has had any dealing with larryshow4? I want to know what I am about getting into undecided
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Kashif(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
larry, I sent you a mail.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by toba1909(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
Kashif,

I'm suppose to go to Cotonou with Larry last week,
but due to schedule change at work, i couldn't.
With the communication so far btw i and Larry,
i think he's worth dealing with, with the kind of explanations,
and facts he makes about the market.

I recommend him.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Kashif(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
Thanks toba for your input.

I dont mind any other input(s)
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ernal(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
If anyone should be getting some great kudos here in the auto thread,i think larryshow has built a good reputation here and he still waxing strong grin, well identity fraud go soon sprang up,if no be larryshow cant be like larryshow,ko si fake e, ori e fu ka si be, grin grin thanks larry for the Golf, more to come,
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by igwe11(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
Kashif:

Is there anybody who has had any dealing with larryshow4? I want to know what I am about getting into  undecided
What cud be your fear? I guess is being a bad guy, but am sorry to disappoint  you,hes n't  that  type. Hes a nice guy that makes a living by helping people get their dream cars from cotonou.
The only fear i have for you is that hes n't gona do it free for u oooo!!!!!!!. You gat! to pay him his service charge. Which u should ve known
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Kashif(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2008
Haba Igwe!!! grin I have never believed in free lunch - there is always a fee. I am only concerned with how to take the money to Cotonou. Can one go with $$? (or would there be losses in cross-rates?)

Shalom all cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by igwe11(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
Kashif:

Haba Igwe!!! grin I have never believed in free lunch - there is always a fee. I am only concerned with how to take the money to Cotonou. Can one go with $$? (or would there be losses in cross-rates?)

Shalom all cool
No mind me jare!!!!!!!!
I think larry has made it clear b/4 that one can actual go with as small as 10k in form of advance payment should he find his/her dream car and pay up the next day.
Good luck!!!!!!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2008
Nairalanders,
I have stated to you all that coming down with the money to buy the car isn't the problem, Just get me aware so as to know the closest place to pick you up, but like i have told you about deposit, but if you want to pay up that day. i would be picking you up with an officer collegue for security reasons. People i have done business with would tell you about this, Anyway, just don't get yourself disturbed. You can call me to discuss about this angle if you need advice towards this section
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by gbajesu: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2008
Hi Larry! Good job i must say,more ororo to your elbow!  cheesy  can u give me a quote for camry 2002/2003 full option.what is the best price it will cost to get it to my doorsteps with custom papers.thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sola4top(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2008
Larryshow, Can u e-mail me the cost of Audi A6 2000 and 2002 model full option (sola4top@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2008
@gbajesu,
i actually don't think there is a 2002/2003 model of camry. the 2002 model is still the fish camry that has white lights and also have fog light. And the 2003/2004 Model is the camry that looks like a v-boot so which one are you referring to? and also when do you intend getting it so i can get you the current market price. Thanks

@sola4top,

I already wrote you an email okay
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2008
@ WAP

Regarding the order for the Honda Crv, do let your budget be less than 1.2m with respect to the current xchange rate, you should get a very clean one, but like i always say, you can come down and see for yourself for the options available for you. Would wait to hear from you soonest.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2008
cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryx1: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2008
Larry i tried calling you last week but no luck,can we chat on yahoo messenger?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ larry x
We can talk on yahoo messenger as i am on messenger right now, do let me have your yahoo ID
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bumpyjohn(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2008
@larry
Bros how much can i get an audi a4 2002 or toyota avalon 2001 . i need your last price and its urgent sir
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
Would get back to you with the cost Sir
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bumpyjohn(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2008
ok bros waiting on you
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by megastu(m): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2008
Mitsubishi Pajero 24valve 3600
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by megastu(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2008
Mitsubishi Pajero 24valve 3600
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2008
@ bumpy John

Regarding your request for those two rides, your budget should be less than 1.25M Naira with the custom duty depending on the features you are seeking in what you are looking for. If you need it soon. you can get back to me, lets fix up a day to check cotonou together and you could see and choose from multiple options and have it sorted out

@ megastu

Regarding the Montero, Sir, you can have a budget of less than 1.2m naira with custom duty. i hope you are aware that custom duty on jeeps are different from cars. what year of the pajero are you referring to? and do you want a four door or two door?
full option?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
@megastu
When are you ready for the Mistubushi? cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2008
cool
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by OwenG(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2008
Hello Larryshow,
How much can i get an 06 Camry (6 cylinders, full options) to my house in Lagos, with customs clearance?
Regards,
OwenG.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by VALENTINE8: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2008
Larry,

Pls can you get an Almost New 2003-2004 Toyota Avensis for me?

I leave in Warri, Delta State and would prefare one with the following features

Factory fitted AC

Under 40,000 millage

Driver Airbag.

Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)

Side Airbags,

Alarm,

Alloy wheels.

Pls reply

(mmervalentine@yahoo.com)
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by OCEANLANE: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
Buy your VEHICLES Online in USA - More than 200 000 cars Online !!!

We will DELIVER it for you in Cotonou or Lagos .

www.USAfricaCARS.com

Tel : +229 21 37 71 84
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2008
@OwenG
wait to hear from me later today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.