Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102942 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Eluala(m): 7:21pm On Jul 16, 2009
Lanre,

What is happening now? Do you want me to have high blood pressure? I have been waiting for you in my office and I am still waiting. I have called your line for God knows how many times.

Please get me the stuff now. I need to move the car to PH tomorrow morning and I am tight on schedule. Without that permit, I could imagine the wahala the Police will give me. Please respond I beg you.

I am still in Marina.

Onyema (1999 Sienna) Lekki.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Eluala(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2009
Lanre,

You are too much. Now that you have decided to set such high standards of honest and transparent business dealings, you may need to hire able lieutenants to enable you meet with all our demands. May be I can even serve as your PA, so that anytime a customer calls, I will pick the phone. I was really wondering what happend to your line today not knowing that you were in Cotonuo.

Staying on top of the game is not easy but at the same time it comes with excellent rewards. More greese to your elbows.

I wish you all the best man. Now I confirm you the authentic 'Osi na nwata buru ogaranya'.

See you tomorrow with my tint permit.

Regards,
Onyema.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by dapix: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2009
hello larry, abeg which car can i get from cotonu with 350k? abeg i need one in that range fast either toyota or honda and u fit seen the pictures to me :dapour03@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2009
@Knonso, Mr. Nonso,    Thanks for the compliments, they are inspiring and makes one happy and hardworking. I sure would have your camry delievery soon. I am hoping i could use this medium to make people inside and outside Nigeria to know that truly there are still some certain ones in Nigeria that are Honest and humble. That is truly my aim of being on this site. Thank you for the Title, i sure am counting my titles.

@yemstrad,
    How did you see walking through the Parks in Cotonou smiley i hope you didn't get too tired like that smiley I sure believe that honesty is very important in everything one does in Life. Every other things comes afterward.

@Eluala,
   Sir your Tinted has been delievered. So painful i couldn't contact you this morning but wish you safe flight down to your destination. Thank you for the title, i sure have been looking forward to when i would start  counting my titles.

@dapix
  i would get back to you with either Honda or Toyota cars within that range.

IGWE, where are you, i am waiting for the title i asked of when i started my

thread. The lady you asked to contact me to get an FJCrusier, eventually got an Xterra. But i sure didn't get it for her but added my proffessional advice.

I give Honours to someone who has really INSPIRED me. INSPIRED thank you amuch smiley

LARRY- THE CONFIRMED KING OF CAR SALE

'Osi na nwata buru ogaranya'
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2009
smiley

For Potential Buyers of cars from Cotonou, If your Car would be running Custom duty, there seems to be issues with the Value given to Cars that are been cleared into Nigeria, Via the Tin-Can, Apapa and also the Seme boarder route. The formal value which was minimum of 1,500$ now raised up to $4000. which makes cars that there duty was around 150,000naira before go down to about 300,000Naira, so the Nigerian Agents are actually on strike cause of this. i hope this gets resolved by Monday, Max Tuesday.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Amilli(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hello Mr larry i see you are respected and trustworthy . Please i would love to buy a sound,clean non-salvage honda accord (babyboy) and would want to know hw much it wil cost to land lagos . .
Honda accord v6 with leather
Honda accord v4 fabric/leather
honda accord v6 nd v4 SE (2000-2002)
p.s - i hope you dont deal on salvage rides ? pls reply .
Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by victorange: 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ larryshow4u. Pls i have 600k,can it get me a machine ride at cotonou. Option: manual transmission,factory a/c.,airbags,alloy rims,clean interior and exterior. I dont have any particular car in mind now but u can get me quotes of about 3-4 cars in the range of 600k and also their pictures both outside and inside. Get back to me with (silmvic@yahoo.com). I stay at enugu state. 08032469514
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by victorange: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ larry. Pls what is salvage cars. As i see,it means some cars that are not good or something like that.Pls if it means anything bad car,i dont need it.Am waiting for ur mail pls. silmvic@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Shomoba01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2009
Guy, i seriously need a price quote of a 2001 pathfinder. Hope u can send it to gathod@yahoo.com. Would like to here frm u. Dont forget to add some pics. Thanks ok
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by illegalman(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2009
PLS HIT ME WITH THE PRICES OF
1. CAMRY 96
2. GOLF 3
3. MAZDA 2000-2001

ALL FULL OPTION
emenikeemenike@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by dewoy: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2009
aw much will a maxima 04 or toyota highlander 04 cost me with or without custom duty,
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
Lanre
larryshow4:

@bluehorizo,

Bros What sup with your Number, i haven't heard from you, and i dont have your Number no More. how far with the Quest situation, would await to hear from you soonest I hope.

I will ring you. The Quest situation is on track. You will see me so sooooooooooon.

Just be yourself and you will reach for the sky. This is just the beginning.

'Osi na nwata buru ogaranya'
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bluehorizo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Larry King of Nigeria.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by abbas71: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2009
how much for 2002-03 xterra low milage yellow or silver color.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2009
@NL
Sorry for the whole Delay about me not being online, I have not been feeling too good. But sure i am recoverying.

@Amilli,

Thank you for the Compliment, I don't deal with Salvage cars, i get you sound and wonderful cars. For the Honda Accord 2002 Model with 6 plugs, i could land it in lagos for you 1.4m naira with custom duty. and for the 2002 Model with 4 cylinder, i could do it for you same price as well. Including the special edition.

@Victorange,

I am sorry for the late response to your order, i sure could get you a Honda Halla, A Toyota Corrolla (Umbrella) etc, it sure depends on the kind of product you want.
I sure would await to hear from you soon.

@Victorange,

A salvage car does not mean the car is not a good one or something, it just have been issued a salvage certificate in the states. it sure can also be sad to be a car that has been faulty before and now fixed.

@Shomoba01,
WOOOAW, i had one that has just been sold out of recent, but sure can look for another one within the range of 1.7m - 1.850m naira. Very clean and full option.

@illegalman

A Camry 96 Model would land in lagos for you for 820k and a Golf 3 model 96 model would land for 680k and a Mazda of 2000 -2001 would land for 950-1m naira.

@dewoy

For a 2004 Maxima, can you give me a call, i have one that is lagos cleared and ready for sale urgently. and for the Highlander 2004 model,i can land it for you in lagos with duty for 2m naira with custom duty.

@bluehorizo,
Thanks Bro. i am waiting your phone calll o ooo oo

@abbas_71

For that Xterra, i would get it for you about 1.9m naira with custom duty.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by tkovie2002(m): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2009
Please I would like to know the cost of a very good and clean Nissan Altima 2006 model with good mileage, and please let me know if it has Navigation screen and also the advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2009
@tkovie2002

the landing cost of a 2006 altima with custom duty cost 2.7million naira or less. depending on features and millage also.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Uwadiegwu1: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hello Larry,

Please kindly check the price of this car for me. I will be needing it this month middle, say 21-25th and get back to me.

I will need 2000- 2001 automatic V6 OR 4 CYLINDER leather seat Nissan Maxima from Cotonou , and to land in Lagos . Please give me the total cost and if possible i will give you my brother to go with you. Let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by rrexport: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2009
Larry,
What is your e-mail?
mine: 2039193009w@gmail.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Uwadiegwu1: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2009
Hello Larry,

Please kindly check the price of this car for me. I will be needing it this month middle, say 21-25th and get back to me.

I will need 2000- 2001 automatic V6 OR 4 CYLINDER leather seat Nissan Maxima from Cotonou , and to land in Lagos . Please give me the total cost . Let me know ASAP.

Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by oblo(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2009
Larry please how much would it cost to land a 1998 honda civic coupe, A/C et all,
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bimbor(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2009
@larry which is cleaner? Cars pre-ordered directly from U.S or those brought in from Cotonou, pls be sincere cos i need to make decisions soon? What are the differences between cars pre-ordered from US and those ordered from Cotonou?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by davejos: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2009
hi, how much can i get a full option 2003 toyota corolla le
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
@uwadiegwu1,
Regarding the Maxima 2001 model you could have it landed in lagos with custom duty for the rate of 1.3m naira or lesser. between 1.1m and 1.3m though.

@rrexport,

my email is larryshow4u@Yahoo.com, you got it though.

@oblo,
I would get it for you 800k or say 750k. depending on how clean and how neat it is.

@bimbor

Both are clean, you could pre-order and at the same time get it from cotonou, the only issue is that getting it in cotonou you would receive your car faster than getting it from the states. But both cars come from the state at the end of it all.

@davejos,
I would get it for you 1.5m naira with custom duty or could still do it lesser for you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by goodass(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ laruboboski
ow u no dey? pls 4 ow much wld u land me in Lag a 14-seater VW bus fit 4 commercial xptatn biz? no worry abt duty: me n iyalode bizybodi, d only badazz Queen of auto section wl fayawo it thro d bush  grin
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
@goodass,

humm, i never understand your order.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2009
wink
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by dewoy: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
aw far wit d nissan maxima 04 model, u havent gotten back 2mi now
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Shomoba01(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2009
Larry na me gathod@yahoo.com remember me. U no send the car whe u won sell to my email. Any way i won sell my cars if u fit help me. My post is below urs thanks username-shomoba01
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by taxanalyst(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2009
Hi Larry,

Could you give me the landing cost for the following from Cotonou:

Nissan Murano 2003-2005
Honda Accord EOD 2005-2008
Toyota Camry 2007

All full option.

It needs to be delivered to Abuja.

Hoping to hear from you soon
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2009
@dewoy

I am highly sorry for the late response to your thread, i have been so busy of recent. For the Nissan maxima 2004 Model. The price i got the 2005 Nissan Maxima last was 2.4m naira landing to Lagos with Custom duty. So lets me give you a budget between 2.3m - 2.4m naira.

@shomoba01

No vex my brother. na the owner of the car i never get the picture from. no worries, which kind cars you wan sell?

@taxanalyst.

For the Nissan Murano 2003-2005 Model, the price range is between 2.8m naira - 3.1m naira with custom duty

For the Honda Accord 2005 - 2008. The 2005 Model would land in abuja with custom duty for 2.2m naira and for the 2006 model would land between 2.4-2.5m naira and for the 2007-2008 would land between 3.8m naira.
All this prices are for 4 cylinders while there are price difference of 50,000 - 80,000Naira plus for the 6 cylinder

For the Toyota Camry 2007 Model, the landing cost down to Abuja with custom duty would total price range between 3.6m naira or less with custom duty.

Waiting to hear back from you
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kdaddy: 7:29am On Aug 10, 2009
Hi Larry,

How much will it cost to get 2003/2004 Honda Pilot or 2003/2004 Toyota Highlander 4x4 WD full option down to lagos with original custom paper.

Awaits your reply.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.