Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... (102946 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by yemstrad(f): 12:17pm On May 06, 2009
@Larryshow4

Please i need urgently the cost of buying and getting the following down to Lagos from Cotonou with custom duties and without custom duties:

1. Camry 2004
2. Camry 2005/06
3. Honda Accord 2004
4. Honda Accord 2005/06

Urgent pls.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by ambyzown(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2009
Ok Larry, you are perfectly in order if that is the Maxima you got for your client for N2.2m But bear in mind that those are 2004-2008 maxima designs. I am interested in the 2003 model which is less flashy, but sports the same 3.5l V6 engine. Do you think I can get my specs landed in Nigeria with authentic documents for N1.2m?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by sagiru2: 10:13pm On May 06, 2009
larry, pls the Honda Halla wey no get airbag, are they very clean i am interested and have N500K for hand. can you get me pictures to see how clean the cars are?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2009
@leoleo,
no vex, i don forget the car wey you request.

@knonso,
Your car still dey my mind o o o o.

@yemstrad,
i would get back to you with your price quote but looking at them, you looking at between 1.8m - 2.4m naira. for 2004-2006 respectively.

@ambyzown,

1.2m , lets see how the deal goes. Can't predict. When you ready?

@sagiru2,

You should get an honda halla with that price no airbag. Lets deal and see.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by leoleo: 10:07am On May 07, 2009
larryshow4:

@leoleo,
no vex, i don forget the car wey you request.

The cotonou price for Kia cerato and toyota corolla 2008
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by bigregular(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2009
I wish to import a car from US but I have problems with how to clear it from cotonou. Could anyone pls tell me how much it will cost to clear the car into Nigeria or is there an alternative and how much will that still cost?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by barisi101(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2009
Hi everyone I'm awaiting delivery of my Volkswagen Golf 4 by tomorrow from Larry. I need to tell U guys dat he's a really helpful & honest dude & I will do business with him again as and when the need arises and I have no reservations about recommending him to you all. Here's a photo taken in cotonou. I'll upload more photos when I take delivery of the car.

Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by yemstrad(f): 11:49am On May 22, 2009
larryshow4:

@yemstrad,
i would get back to you with your price quote but looking at them, you looking at between 1.8m - 2.4m naira. for 2004-2006 respectively.

Please Larry, i'm still waiting for the confirmation of the cost of the cars mentioned in your post quoted above. Many thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2009
@leoleo,

that your corolla 2008, lets be looking at about 3.6m naira with custom duty.

@Bigregular,

That depends on the year of the car to determine the cost of clearing.

@barisi101,
Barisi, thanks for the compliment. Dont' worry your ride would be landing in your compound in PH. Talk soon on phone.

@yemstrad,
confirmed to be between that budget range, so which are you settling for?
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2009
@barisi101,
Xpect your car delivery soon. CONGRATS!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by mikeapollo: 12:26pm On May 27, 2009
Hi Larry,

Kudos for your efforts and courtesy.

I have just about 700k, and would like to know which of these cars my budget would be able to buy, with the best features:

1. Honda Bulldog(1997), American or European version
2. Honda Bullet(1997), Tiger Face
2. Rover 600 (1999), Honda Engine
3. Nissan Primera, 1998
4. Ford (mid-size sedan) 1997-1999

All the vehicles must have:
Auto drive,
AC,
power steering,
power windows,
power mirror,
crusie control,
CD/Radio/Casseete,
Alloy Wheels,
Very good engine and clean body
Tinted glasses (if possible)

Thank you.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by MrKelly: 7:34am On May 28, 2009
Larry,

I need Mazda Protégé for my mun. Kindly give me a quote for 96 - '00 model?

Thanks,

Kelly.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by kauzar: 8:05am On May 28, 2009
hi larry,
can you get price of camry 94 to 96 with pix? very urgent my email is kaynoff@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by georgecso(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2009
@macteeiav2,

The golf you took the picture up there is 1996/97 golf 3 model with 2airbag. Are you looking into mannual or Auto. if you getting that. Round your budget to about 680,000naira down to Lagos.

Hi Larryshow4, kindly send your phone numbers to my mail box.I'm interested in buying that Golf 3 too. I want a manual type of Golf 3 with clean features like A/C, power windows, Airbags but  the car would be delivered to the Northern part. Bro you need to review your price. I know say u dey try. smiley georgecso@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
smiley
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2009
@NL,
Exchange is dropping Gradually. You could still get your ride within your budget, i am not reffering to budget less than 400k for a tok. carso o o o o. Cause i dey see situation where person go say him wan buy CIVIC 2003 Model and he has 450,000Naira. When no be Needle wey you go put for Pocket.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by nonslike: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2009
Hey what is the cost of a Toyota Hilux , 2003-2006 model
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by wezo01(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2009
@larryshow4,
Keep up the good work bruv.Please you referred to the exchange rate dropping gradually.Do you have any idea how much specifically are the rates today??Please update.Thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by adebayo111: 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2009
How much will it cost to bring this cars to lagos island.
Bmw 5series 1994
Ford explorer 1999/2001
Golf pure water
My email is adebayosalam@yahoo.com
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by D1O(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ Larryshow4

You seem to have nice reviews/feedbakcs on here and that was why I contacted u (as per the 1995 Carina E).

Dunno y its taking forever to get back to me.

Let me know if it is/isn't possible.

Cheers.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2009
@nonslike,
still interested about the Hilux?

@wezo1
Exchange is 350naira to 1000cfa at the moment.

@adebayo111
are you still interested in this options you are requesting for?

@D10

The 1995 Carina E would be about 750-800k.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Jomodupri(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hi Larry,

U can always be sure of many referrals from clients u had deals with based on the testimonies I've read so far. Keep up the wonderful job. Thumb up.

Based on the existing rate, how much can u get d followings down to Lag?
    Toyota Camry 1996
    Honda Accord 1997              (bulldog)
    Honda Accord 2000 - 2002   (baby boy)

Bear it in mind, these choices shld all come with "Full Option" (factory ac, auto, alloy etc). Please revert as soon as possible, thanks.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by Jomodupri(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2009
Larry, Y have u not responded to my request?

I dey vex for u ooooooo. Kindly update me pls b4 I report u 2 Se!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2009
@jomodupri,

sorry for the late reply to your thread, i've been really busy with loads of work from nairalanders. its a good thing though, i am excited about it. regarding your request at the present exchange range of 340naira to 1000cfa.

toyota camry 1996 full option with leather :- 780,000naira should land at your doorstep
Honda Accord 1997 (Bulldog) :- 800,000naira should do as well.
honda babyboy 2000-2002 :- 1.2-1.4m should do with custom duty papers.

I hope you happy with me now
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by babsgun: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
@ larry, do ur client go with u to pick the ride or u jst get it 4 them. with the custom paper will it be free of custom harrassment. tanx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by akmash(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
pls i will like to know the current cost of getting a golf3 full options and golf4 to lagos from cotonou
thanks
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by RichDad1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2009
Larry,
Plz,how much will i get Toyota avanza 1.5l engine from cotonou to lagos.i need it urgently.thankx
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by qkman: 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
@larry4show,i much can i get a landrover freelander 2007 model automatic from cotonou n how much do u think i can bring it here.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by larryshow4(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2009
@babsgun,
depends on the option of my clients, if my client want to go with me, its okay and good. and i think i enjoy that also cause my client can pick his/her option. If its a duty car, the Nigerian custom duty is paid to the Nigerian Customs and if its below the year of the 10 years given, you sure can still pay your duty to stress free yourself, else you engrave and register your car.

@akmash,

depending on the year of the golf 3 you are looking at. it ranges from 450-650k depending on year it is.

@Rich dad,

What year of the Toyota Avanza are you looking at, that would enable me give you the status of what the price is going to be like.

@qkman,

Landrover Freelander 2007 model, i should be able to land it for you about 3.5m naira with nigerian custom duty. or lesser than that amount.
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by RichDad1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
2007 or 2000
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by trippleT: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2009
@larry4show
How much would a 2003 Nissan Maxima GLE cost to Lagos all duty paid
Re: ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... by nyrol(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2009
Mr. Larry what somany people dont know is that when they over charge clients they would loose them easily, what you are doing now is just making a decent profit out of your clients and then getting somany of them come your way which is good for you. I am one of those clients cos i read lots of your thread and came to realise we can do business. How much will it cost me to get a 1999-2000 toyota sienna to Nigeria? I need to Asap. I just sold my primera and i need to get something else fast. Here is my number 08033728486. email: nyrol1@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers / ♓SPEEDY VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT/RECORD By VIN/PLATE NO +234-806-036-5068♓ / Registration Of Vehicles/Change Of Ownership/Driver License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.