Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection (7149 Views)

Is She A White Or Black Woman? / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by woodboi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2008
i know there is diffrence in the understanding for both human who do you think have the best affection.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by sistajay(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2008
The whites folks I would say.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by tope2000(f): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2008
white- both guys n girls
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by woodboi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2008
@ tope2000

talking about gilrs here no guys men
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by naawee: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2008
White girls rule. They show more affection by all comparisons. And they so, so sentimental in bed-blazin'!

And the Russian shawties are just exceptional creatures. Real bed warriors that make hard niggaz break-

down unawares in their lips. Men niggaz just try it and see. I've slammed black chicks but they just too

troublesome. They aint nothin' but think they some godamn godessess who must be given absolute

attention but they can't even f**k! The worst part is that they think their sex is the best. Men, I just tire

for black chicks! I'll be forever smackin' your friggin black pussies, tell you all you want to hear. Before you

know, 2H2H is gone. Switch on y'all who can't give me best sex not good sex and who can't give amorous

affection not lovey-dovey affection! F**k y'all black pussies except you've gat what it takes!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by tope2000(f): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
woodboi:

@ tope2000

talking about gilrs here no guys men

its my opinion cool
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by naawee: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2008
tope2000:

its my opinion cool

This thread is suppose to be a thread for niggaz! U bitches Lesbies, huh?
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by tope2000(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2008
naawee:

This thread is suppose to be a thread for niggaz! U bitches Lesbies, huh?

u never fail to make me laff with ur dumb post
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by naawee: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2008
tope2000:

u never fail to make me laff with ur dumb post

Please, Tope, will you teach me how to make "undumb" posts?
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by gabelogan(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2008
interracial girls show the most affection

also indian and aborigenies show a lot of affection!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2008
why te 4 sure. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Em2va: 12:30am On Sep 30, 2008
Its quite obvious dat everyone of you dats saying the whytes are more affectionate, have not been in the green card
situation before, or better still, happen to be in a divorce case with a whyte woman.
My Black, Ebony queens are the best especially my Nija ones, they are beautiful and firm, if I were to leave
another life after this even if as a white man, I'll still marry a Nigerian.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by gabelogan(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2008
Em2va:

Its quite obvious that everyone of you that is saying the whytes are more affectionate, have not been in the green card
situation before, or better still, happen to be in a divorce case with a whyte woman.
My Black, Ebony queens are the best especially my Nija ones, they are beautiful and firm, if I were to leave
another life after this even if as a white man, I'll still marry a Nigerian.

man!! na format you dey throw
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by richo(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2008
asian girls know how to care and love a guy they like without demanding much but i feel more connection with naija girls.
one of the asians was complaining that my tolonto (male toto) is too big angry angry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ifyalways(f): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2008
undecided
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by benincitys(f): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2008
white men show more affection do it better give it to you good , the black men have it big but dont know how to use it.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MissyB1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2008
White Vs Black
I dunno but. . .
Me Vs any white girl?I surpass. cool
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by sistawoman: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
benincitys:

white men show more affection do it better give it to you good , the black men have it big but don't know how to use it.

I am really sorry that, that has been your experience with black men. i dont share your experiences but i am sorry for you that you have.

Nothing like a black mans love.

But who do i have that to compare to. I have only been with black men. White men or men of any other color do nothing for me. i cant even get exicted for them.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by kokorunna(m): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2008
NA WHITE GIRL grin
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Frando29(m): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hey people!!!!! Let's be more productive. This particular topic has been revisited times without number. Get me an African queen anytime!!!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by chikito1(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2008
If i may ask, what is in a white chick pleasssse?
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by akanniedo: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2008
kokorunna:

NA WHITE GIRL grin

AGREED UPON
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by akanniedo: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2008
Frando29:

Hey people!!!!! Let's be more productive. This particular topic has been revisited times without number. Get me an African queen anytime!!!

THAT WAS A MISTAKE! (EARLIER POST). SHE IS MY AFRICAN QUEEN, FOR THE LOVE, RESPECT AND FOR THE SAKE OF MY DIGNITY. (TOO MANY BLACK ACTING STUPID)
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by woodboi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 01, 2008
my black sister let accept our black brother and treat them right,atimes i feel situation of the country seems to be everything a naija girl think of, if you don't like a guy let him know and at the same time don't collect any gift from him.when you find someone you cherish show him all by then we go respect una to core.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by chessguru(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2008
@POST
    MY BLACK QUEEN AND WHITE QUEEN HAS GOT THE SAME ABILITIES ON THE CHESS BOARD   IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON HANDLING THE QUEEN, IN THE GAME

SO APPLYING THIS SIMPLE CHESS TRUTH TO LIFE, i think it depends on the man handling the lady, and not on race or colour, if you are compartible and you show are affection her affection should be directly proportionate to yours, though i must admit WHITE are more ADVENTUROUS but adventure and forming activity does not mean affection!!   
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by cleric(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
Anyday, anytime, na white chick. No white chick has ever been disaffectionate with me. If them no like you, they will tell you from the onset and if them like you, dem dey like you die.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by sexyLeamon(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2008
it is an individual thing not a colour thing undecided
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2008
What's race got to do with affections? undecided

Puhlease affections are based on the individual involved. Cus i know white b***ches, who are really mean to guys.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by lizabarbie: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2008
[/i]I think it depends on the individual.Colour has absolutely nothing to do with this.[i]
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by chessguru(m): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
SO APPLYING THIS SIMPLE CHESS TRUTH TO LIFE, i think it depends on the man handling the lady, and not on race or colour, if you are compartible and you show are affection her affection should be directly proportionate to yours, though i must admit WHITE are more ADVENTUROUS but adventure and forming activity does not mean affection!!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by dyabman(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2008
chikito1:

If i may ask, what is in a white chick pleasssse?

White Chick Features

Eyes - their eyes is full of LOVE
Money- they don't follow guys with lots of money
Affection-they know how to LOVE

I love WHITE CHICKS with Blue eyes,Green eyes,Red eyes

No Black girls does have that, or have you seen it before? maybe ABAMI
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by frag(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2008
chessguru:

@POST
    MY BLACK QUEEN AND WHITE QUEEN HAS GOT THE SAME ABILITIES ON THE CHESS BOARD   IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON HANDLING THE QUEEN, IN THE GAME

@chessguru
Ol'boy na so so chess.Come play me abeg make i teach you sense. I serious o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Things We Women Want Men To Know About... / Guy Shared A cobra snakes drawn at G spot of A Lady Curve He Hanged Out On TGF / Sex In Dream. Please Come In To Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.