Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection (7195 Views)

Is She A White Or Black Woman? / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
I am trying to be open minded here and see what the poster's point in this subject matter.  As far as I can remember both side got bleeped up qualities that doesn't appeal to men of ANY ETHNICITIES, RACE, AND CREED.  

So again, are we going to play the dissecting game?  If so let start dissecting these little kinis chicks complaining about.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lol so you smell of dog hair? undecided

Do I smell of dog hair or? No.

Do I smell dog hair at work? Yes.

Do black people typically smell like dog hair? No.

Do I still see Snow Dogs visualization at work during raining seasons? Yes.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Mygoldie(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lol@ do i smell of dog hair at work? Yes. grin grin
mrseve u re a clown. undecided
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2011
You know what Mygoldie, I have been offered opportunities to appear on stage to be a clown. I had one guy who is a promoter begging to promote me on a comedy tour. Well, it kinda difficult to be touring with a baby sucking on your bosoms in between skits and my husband said no. He doesn't want Abel or Abelia to be expose to the public as a newborn.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Carolece(f): 2:16am On Jan 04, 2011
White chicks are more affectionate, blaw blaw blaw. A big pile of dog shyt.

The truth that men wont say is that white chicks are more willing to put their mouths where most black chicks wont. They are willing to try out more stuffs than black sisters, talking about more affectionate, puhleeze!!

The white chicks are easier to control, you tell them to sit they sit and cry, a black sister will ask why.

Man, let me get off this damn thread cause its upsetting my stomach to the very core. I just want to barf.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2011
@ShyOne, I too have had that experience (black man with his insecure white girl). I work @ a popular store and when I see BM/WM interracial couples enter I already know what is up. Typically they expect the black woman to eye them with envy and discontent but I find that when you flip the script and are actually pleasant, you can see the disappointment in their faces mostly on the white woman. It is like there is this deep hatred or something of the sort, they have towards black women. There is only ONE incident in which the black man seemed to have the same attitude towards me as if by "offending" his Ivory prize who was OBVIOUSLY intimidated be me (I could almost physically feel the negativity!), I have insulted him. He was very rude towards me but having said that I still caught him eying me.

Anyway the white girls after noticing my not caring so to speak, react in one of the following ways: avoid looking @ me or are overly friendly. I actually get a kick out of it, despite my not really being bothered by their relationship but more so tickled by their "squirmish" behavior. I almost feel sorry for them when their men are to tacky and bummish to flirt @ me in front of them (i say FLIRT AT and not with because I am not that kind of woman, i know my place) but I also dont because their attitudes calls for such humiliation/disappointment. One time this black dude was so tacky that i's like he forgot that his white girl and their newborn were with him in the store. She pushed the baby stroller to look @ some items on one side of the store and he comes up to me and is like "You got a man?" *pulls out a wad of cash* "You love him? I bet he don't make that paper like me!" I look at him, roll my eyes and tell him his total.

Some black men genuinely love their white partners but most do desire a "submissive sister" and claim to date white women to "teach us a lesson" so to speak (i have actually heard that before, *kisses teeth!). I say submissive sister because what they desire is a black woman who is willing to cater to them, which i do not have a problem with. Submission does not always mean push over. Anyway and some others definitely have self esteem issues as many of the men on this thread. They look @ the complexion and not the person, they can stray else where and stay for all I care. One less self hating sorry excuse sisters have to deal with.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 4:57am On Jan 04, 2011
I understand what you, Mz Dark and Shyone talking about because it happens a lot. Yall know I am going to keep it real and I don't take no sides. What real is real. I have actually heard white women tell SISTERS that they need to do better so them "niggas" can stop chasing them.

I responded back and said if them "niggas" is not your cup of tea why are you fucking them? I guess the chick thought I was joking and she giggled "the dick goooood, girl". Now let me put out a disclaimer before folks start trippin up in here. I do not have a problem with INTERRACIAL DATING. I have a problem with PEOPLE COMPARING BLACK SISTERS with white women as if white women the best thing since sliced bread.

I tell BROTHERS all the time, you haven't met the right WHITE WOMAN. There are some white women will tell a man in his face she ain't the one. These brothers be looking all dumbfounded like no she didn't! I know white women who got some of the most trifling attitudes and if you think mine bad. Make sure you definitely meet Becky Jones. There are white women that will not put up with a man's shit and are not submissive. There are white women that wear weave and wigs. Exhibit A: Kim Zolciak on Real Housewives of Atlanta. She is white and NEVER takes off her wigs. She bathes in it, cooks in it, sleeps in it, and bleeps in it. There are white women who are not affectionate and do not want to be bothered. There are white women who have children out of wedlock and multiple baby daddies. Half of these baby daddies are black/african. There are white women who are on welfare and lives in projects and trailer parks. There are white women who curses like a sailor and do drugs.

So basically if you take away all the "There are white women" parts from the above paragraph you can insert Black women, Asian women, Latina women, Arab women, and countless of others. You get my point Poster?

There are no "better" race of women in ANYTHING.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ShyOne(f): 5:39am On Jan 04, 2011
@ Mrs. Eve:

I know what you say to be true - I agree with you.

Let me add to that.

The majority of the "white race" believe that "black women" can "really get down in bed" and are very, very good in bed compared to "white women." What I find interesting is that a huge percent of blacks think the opposite.

Each race thinks the other race has more moves sexually and are a better lay so to speak. Which I find hilarious.

I have a lot of white female friends who are "always asking me for pointers" in the bed. It amazes me, utterly. Each side thinks the other sides women are looser sexually.

White men fantasize about black women - YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT - ESPECIALLY IN THE U.S. = YES THEY DO.

I have 2 white females whose fathers left their mothers for black women and when I initially met those women they didn't care for me - because of their anger towards blacks - my AA skin reminded them of "daddy's dirty deed." lolololol

A lot of people [not all] are always looking over the fence and thinking that the other side is rosier, smells better, is to be modeled.

The only advice I asked of a woman is about shopping, not sex as that is suppose to be spontaneous and to be created and researched with the person you are having the sex with.

smh
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2011
You too shyone?!!! I thought it was just me! Girl, they would ask me some shit like "how can I suck my man's kondo?" I want to please him and make him stay with me. Girl, if you can see the looks on my face.

I am looking at these heffas like what the hell. Why are you ASKING ME how you should please your man? Every man on the planet earth have DIFFERENT EXPECTATIONS when it come to relationship and sexuality. Believe me you these men are some of the freakiest sommishes I have ever heard of. Now this one guy asked me why do white women like using animals in the bedmatics. I am asked him "did you ask her"? Do I look like an overseer?

You said it right "Grass is greener over there" mentality is a falsehood and when people realize that there is nothing different about that grass on the east, west, north, and south. We need to learn to appreciate the good qualities of the person with are with and if we can't find a page worth of good qualities then we need to move on.

The justification really gets on my funny nerve because if you have to justify your behavior of any kind especially when a group of people are not responsible for your failures that is beyond me. So when I see threads like this I am asking myself when do adjectives have racial classifications?

I always said if you keep attracting, talking, and having relationships with these NO GOOD ARSE PEOPLE then maybe you need to evaluate yourself and find out what magnetizing THOSE KIND TO YOU.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ShyOne(f): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2011
I agree with you and I also am not surprised nor stunned about "white women" asking you those types of questions because that is "common place"

Don't go out with them as a group after work and you are the only black woman in the crowd - many times they will take the opportunity to question you in those areas about our men.

That is also quite common in the states.

I agree with the rest of your post as well.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2011
Shyone,

Have you ever been called the token black girl before? I have. They assumed because I am friendly and cordial with them that I am their best friend. I do not get personal with people who are not my friends. They share everything I mean everything and the black men have no idea what these white women are saying about them.

I do not come to their defense either because they say black women backstabbers, WE AIN'T GOT SHIT ON THEM WHITE WOMEN. I mean they talks about black men like they are fresh meat from the farm. It is degrading to hear them talk about them like that but at the same time it also degrading to hear how black men talk about black women. I let them shred the black men to pieces and know how deeply they feel about black men.

Girl, I can tell you five novels of what they say about black men that would put Jesus to tears.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MriCork: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2011
LIGHT SKIN WOMENS ALL THE WAY!! tongue
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ShyOne(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ Mrs. Eve:

I have been the "token" - for as far back as I can remember.

In school regardless of living around blacks and whites - I had mainly honors classes - I was always the "only black" in the chair

I was raised around nothing but "whites" when I was younger

Most of my jobs [when I wasn't self-employed] were "very high paying positions" - I was the "only black" as well and one of the "top paid positions in my field at the different companies" and again - I was "the only black."

When white women would approach me about "black men" - only after work in a "social drinking environment" would they venture to "pose questions or make derogatory statements." The higher the position the "less the questions" - Many times I wouldn't even know what to say or how to respond - I would just stay quiet and listen, smile and nod my head, counting the moments when it would be time to depart.

I definitely believe you.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ShyOne(f): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Oops - we are derailing

I am sure we will have opportunity to rediscuss this later on another thread.

Have a great day Mrs. Eve.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by jaybee3(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2011
hmmmmmmm
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by selena(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2011
Am so disappointed in you black bitches
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ShyOne(f): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2011
selena:

Am so disappointed in you black bitches

ohhhh, ok

Look, "here's one now."

lololololol

what do you want to say to this, "black b.itch"
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2011
Excuse you, Mr Jaybee. (rolling eyes)

Shyone, Sure thang!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Dsense(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2011
I would like to marry Shy-one cheesy
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 1:29am On Jan 05, 2011
cry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Dsense(m): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2011
^^ tongue tongue
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2011
cry cry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Mygoldie(f): 2:00am On Jan 05, 2011
D-sense:

^^ tongue tongue

bad Egyptian. angry angry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Dsense(m): 2:10am On Jan 05, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

cry cry
kiss kiss kiss . . . .I love only you kiss

Mygoldie:

bad Egyptian. angry angry
Who allowed somalian like you to be on Nairaland? angry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Mygoldie(f): 2:11am On Jan 05, 2011
D-sense:

kiss kiss kiss . . . .I love only you kiss
Who allowed sumalian like you to be on Nairaland? angry

grin grin grin grin grin
Alahja like you.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Dsense(m): 3:26am On Jan 05, 2011
Mygoldie:

grin grin grin grin grin
Alahja like you.
Stop tripping for me and using style to toast me . . . angry grin grin grin
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Mygoldie(f): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2011
D-sense:

Stop tripping for me and using style to toast me . . . angry grin grin grin

Lagbaja ''nothing for you'' cheesy
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
lol @D-Sense.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by roymary: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2011
NONE.

They are all the same priggish, uptight , unyielding set of feminist when they want to be. 85% of white men don't trust these white women and you all want to give credit to the white ladies

80% of our black women are so clumsy and shapeless.

Affection is overshadowed in this contest. Its negligible because currently, affection is a byproduct of money and power. Women don;t wanna buy farmers, bricklayers, joiners, teachers no more.

I'd love Black women to be more conservative; go back to the ancient ways of life; take the kitchens more important, stop bein unnecessarily materialistic; allow your man to be the man-its irritating when a lady doesn't let a man have a say.

I'd love the White women to stop threatening their men with the law court. Quit the child support scheme. You suck the men dry and leave them empty and unhappy with bad credit. You dnt wanna tell a white woman you've got a huge Life insurance policy. When a white woman is done with you, there is nothing you can do about it; while a black woman might still stick around regardless.

NB: A black man created this thread. He was hoping the white women might be better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... / Video Of George Floyd Acting P0rn- He Died because Of 7,000 NAIRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.