Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,025 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection (7196 Views)

Is She A White Or Black Woman? / My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by naawee: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2008
black chicks are all dumb assess-- maybe with some few exceptions!

White chicks aint bad at all. They know how to get down with cha when

it comes to fuckin'. Affection wise, they just rule.

Now I scatter black pussies like they aint no good but have sentimental sex

with ma white chicks. They very sweet guys. Whit chicks. love y'all=)

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by LadyT(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
naawee:

black chicks are all dumb assess-- maybe with some few exceptions!

White chicks aint bad at all. They know how to get down with cha when

it comes to fuckin'. Affection wise, they just rule.

Now I scatter black pussies like they aint no good but have sentimental sex

with ma white chicks. They very sweet guys. Whit chicks. love y'all=)

naawere strikes again

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MissyB1(m): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2008
dyabman:

White Chick Features

Eyes - their eyes is full of LOVE
Money- they don't follow guys with lots of money
Pls get concrete facts before postin' sm certain things.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by naawee: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2008
LadyT:

naawere strikes again

I am yet to strike you, BITCH! I'll have to FIRST guage if d "T" in ur nick, LadyT, is tight enough. Guage properly if ur black pussie is Tight enough n doesn't stink. Then I'll give it a thought if u fit to roll with me. If u fit, BITCH, I'll scatter ur pussie from all critical angles like it's no good.

I know u like ma style.
Spit straight to your face with hoody goodies.
Make you melt savorin' the moment!
B4 u know it, 2H2H is gone cos I'm fuckin' 2 Hot 2 Handle, BITCH!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by soulamanne(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
white babes ofcourse.they are very emotional angd get moved easily by words and romantic stuffs.blackbabes too sharp.they go dey calcu until they fall for u.u dont even need to spend much with a whitebabe
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
naawee:

black chicks are all dumb assess--
WTF undecided undecided how can any black chick
even like someone as abusive as you?

sexyLeamon:

it is an individual thing not a colour thing undecided
well said
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by kiwi992(m): 12:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
Hi,

In my opinion, the Chinese girls are the best - the very best.  They are very loving, affectionate and extremely fit with nice small arses.  They would scream the whole house down whilst kicking their legs up in the air.  They really know how to be with a man and cook the most healthy food.  I loved my Chinese woman but she went back to China for good after her studies.     

English girls - they are very loving and affectionate but their love doesn't last long.  They would say they love you today but can easily say they don't love you anymore, tomorrow (just like that!), if you hurt them badly.  A lot of them are very sincere though - and would be prepared to stand by you, no matter what, if you are good to them.  I've been out with many of them and do like them because you know where you stand with them.  They are also very passionate in bed.  A lot of them would never love you for your money.  I gave one of them a bunch of flowers (21 red roses) because I wronged her and she came running back like magic.  So there.   

Asian girls (Indians and Pakistanis) - well, my experience with them is also positive.  They are affectionate but always like to hide their relationship with you so that nobody finds out, for fear of rejection by their families.  The Asian men would stare at you all the time for going out with their girls and so, you are always on edge and never get to truly know how much love the girl has for you.  I like the Asians, me.

Mixed race girls - very beautiful and loving but too temperamental for my liking.  Ideally, I would prefer to settle down with one of them because they've got the best of both worlds.  Moreover, she would easily relate to you.  I met one last Friday night but couldn't hit it off with her because I've just met this nice Maltese woman.  A bird in hand is worth two in the bush they say.

Black girls - Nigerians - I've only ever been with one.  She was my childhood sweetheart.  Extremely loving and affectionate.  She tolerated me a lot even though she knew I was messing about (I was too young then, you see).  I wish I had married that girl.  Maybe she's in this Forum who knows.  I've never been out with any other Nigerian girl ever since.

Hey Anuli, if you are here, just give us a nod, you hear?  I would like to know how life's been with you.  Remember Bakana (where your mum hails), your dad's surgery at Tottenham High Road and Redditch/Stoke-On-Trent (where I lived)?  Please come in just for a chat.

Black girls -West Indians - they know how to be with a man (and can cook very well) but have got an evil temper on them.  One day, they are as good as gold, the next day, they are just evil with a vile temper.  By the way, the only person that has taken me to the cleaners in this country was a Jamaican girl.  I gave her £9000 to take her name off the deeds of the house, in addition to the fact that she cleaned me out.  She took everything from the house.  Never again would I have the time of day for them.

Black girls - Ethiopians - I gave a bunch flowers to my beautiful Ethiopian woman and she just chucked it in the bin.  Great!  No idea of love.  Just so very beautiful but have a tendency to stab their partners with knives.  Watch out if you are going out with an Ethiopian girl.  She was an Amhara. 

Black girls - South Africans - the one I went out with was a Zulu.  Zulu women are very jealous and possessive but very loving and affectionate.  I've no complaints about them except the extreme jealousy.

Black girls - Rwandese - this Tutsi girl that I went out with was so, so loving.  Most affectionate, if I may say so.  Really stunning like all the Tutsis.  She was a refugee and buggered off to America because her sisters wanted her to go and live there.  In fact I took a week-end trip to the States, just to see her.     

German girls - some look like dykes to me with un-shaven armpits and some are very slim.  My mate swears that they are very loving.

Dutch girls - I've only ever been out with one and although affectionate, she was too much of a feminist for my liking.  She drove all the way from Holland to the UK.

Italian girls - went out with one but it was too brief.  I would say affectionate but I was too scared of her deep down.  She taught the Napolitan police how to shoot guns and I don't know anything about guns, so, felt very uncomfortable with her.  Very romantic though, I must say.  She wouldn't even let me help do the dishes after we had eaten, something with which I didn't feel comfortable.   

Maltese girls - I've just met one and we've dated only twice although we regularly e-mail each other.  She's showing some affection but it's early days yet.  I have the feeling she would be possessive because of the things she says to me.  Such things as 'you know everybody here' 'I'm sure you had no problems finding dance partners' as well as questioning every little thing that I tell her.  I think she might find it hard to trust me even before we started because she's just a jealous person.

East European girls - Russians, Poles, Czechs, Lithuanians, Croatians, Armenians - all crap in my view.  No love but money, money, money.  The Czech girls are extremely slim and beautiful though.  They make the Russian women look like dogs.  The Lithuanian girls have got such beautifully rounded arses.  I could shag all of them for their beautiful arses.  I don't care about boobs - just a nice arse would do me.

African-American girls - I've never been out with any.  I don't know whether they love their men or not but I had a bad experience with one when I went over to the States.  I met this girl in the night club in Manhattan and initially said I would like to take her home.  Later on, I changed my mind and she threathened to blow my head off!  Wasn't I scared?  Go figure!

White American girls - I don't know.  Never dated them.

Latino girls - Spaniards, Cubans, Puerto Ricans etc - I've only ever been out with two Spanish girls.  They were feminists and I didn't like that.  One of them was good fun to be with.  The other was screwd up in her head with family problems and so never showed much affection.  Very hairy though and I love hairy women.  Big bush and I'm happy.  The others are just not my cup of tea even though I meet them all the time in the salsa clubs.  Salsa is my favourite music and dance.

kiwi992.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by naawee: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2008
kiwi992:

Hi,

In my opinion, the Chinese girls are the best - the very best. They are very loving, affectionate and extremely fit with nice small arses. They would scream the whole house down whilst kicking their legs up in the air. They really know how to be with a man and cook the most healthy food. I loved my Chinese woman but she went back to China for good after her studies.

English girls - they are very loving and affectionate but their love doesn't last long. They would say they love you today but can easily say they don't love you anymore, tomorrow (just like that!), if you hurt them badly. A lot of them are very sincere though - and would be prepared to stand by you, no matter what, if you are good to them. I've been out with many of them and do like them because you know where you stand with them. They are also very passionate in bed. A lot of them would never love you for your money. I gave one of them a bunch of flowers (21 red roses) because I wronged her and she came running back like magic. So there.

Asian girls (Indians and Pakistanis) - well, my experience with them is also positive. They are affectionate but always like to hide their relationship with you so that nobody finds out, for fear of rejection by their families. The Asian men would stare at you all the time for going out with their girls and so, you are always on edge and never get to truly know how much love the girl has for you. I like the Asians, me.

Mixed race girls - very beautiful and loving but too temperamental for my liking. Ideally, I would prefer to settle down with one of them because they've got the best of both worlds. Moreover, she would easily relate to you. I met one last Friday night but couldn't hit it off with her because I've just met this nice Maltese woman. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush they say.

Black girls - Nigerians - I've only ever been with one. She was my childhood sweetheart. Extremely loving and affectionate. She tolerated me a lot even though she knew I was messing about (I was too young then, you see). I wish I had married that girl. Maybe she's in this Forum who knows. I've never been out with any other Nigerian girl ever since.

Hey Anuli, if you are here, just give us a nod, you hear? I would like to know how life's been with you. Remember Bakana (where your mum hails), your dad's surgery at Totttenham High Road and Redditch/Stoke-On-Trent (where I lived)? Please come in just for a chat.

Black girls -West Indians - they know how to be with a man (and can cook very well) but have got an evil temper on them. One day, they are as good as gold, the next day, they are just evil with a vile temper. By the way, the only person that has taken me to the cleaners in this country was a Jamaican girl. I gave her £9000 to take her name off the deeds of the house, in addition to the fact that she cleaned me out. She took everything from the house. Never again would I have the time of day for them.

Black girls - Ethiopians - I gave a bunch flowers to my beautiful Ethiopian woman and she just chucked it in the bin. Great! No idea of love. Just so very beautiful but have a tendency to stab their partners with knives. Watch out if you are going out with an Ethiopian girl. She was an Amhara.

Black girls - South Africans - the one I went out with was a Zulu. Zulu women are very jealous and posessive but very loving and affectionate. I've no complaints about them except the extreme jealousy.

Black girls - Rwandese - this Tutsi girl that I went out with was so, so loving. Most affectionate, if I may say so. Really stunning like all the Tutsis. She was a refugee and buggered off to America because her sisters wanted her to go and live there. In fact I took a week-end trip to the States, just to see her.

German girls - some look like dykes to me with un-shaven armpits and some are very slim. My mate swears that they are very loving.

Dutch girls - I've only ever been out with one and although affectionate, she was too much of a feminist for my liking. She drove all the way from Holland to the UK.

Italian girls - went out with one but it was too brief. I would say affectionate but I was too scared of her deep down. She taught the Napolitan police how to shoot guns and I don't know anything about guns, so, felt very uncomfortable with her. Very romantic though, I must say. She wouldn't even let me help do the dishes after we had eaten, something with which I didn't feel comfortable.

Maltese girls - I've just met one and we've dated only twice although we regularly e-mail each other. She's showing some affection but it's early days yet. I have the feeling she would be possessive because of the things she says to me. Such things as 'you know everybody here' 'I'm sure you had no problems finding dance partners' as well as questioning every little thing that I tell her. I think she might find it hard to trust me even before we started because she's just a jealous person.

East European girls - Russians, Poles, Czechs, Lithuanians, Croatians, Armenians - all crap in my view. No love but money, money, money. The Czech girls are extremely slim and beautiful though. They make the Russian women look like dogs. The Lithuanian girls have got such beautifully rounded arses. I could shag all of them for their beautiful arses. I don't care about boobs - just a nice arse would do me.

African-American girls - I've never been out with any. I don't know whether they love their men or not but I had a bad experience with one when I went over to the States. I met this girl in the night club in Manhattan and initially said I would like to take her home. Later on, I changed my mind and she threathened to blow my head off! Wasn't I scared? Go figure!

White American girls - I don't know. Never dated them.

Latino girls - Spaniards, Cubans, Puerto Ricans etc - I've only ever been out with two Spanish girls. They were feminists and I didn't like that. One of them was good fun to be with. The other was screwd up in her head with family problems and so never showed much affection. Very hairy though and I love hairy women. Big bush and I'm happy. The others are just not my cup of tea even though I meet them all the time in the salsa clubs. Salsa is my favourite music and dance.

kiwi992.

Nice expository essay. Thumbs up! At least, I've seen one Nlander who's switchin' his game 360.

But you are entirely wrong about Russian shawties. Probably, you are yet to get deep in this area. The

f**k you spitting shit like, Russians are crap? Probably, you aint gat what it takes.

C'mon, duh, just be shinin' gleam clean; move your dough up the mountains and be gone before
that bitch knows whats goin' on.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by jennykadri: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2008
its an individual thing

what about them white babes that kill guys anyhow wt their guns just for abandoning them?

,smtimes sef ,once they suspect the guy is dating smone else,they really don't want to know if its true or not,before u know them don load gun,shoot,kpa-kpa

abeg its an individual thing ojare
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Leilah(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2008
Jeepers nawee thats so extreme!! grin

yeaaahhh at least some one likes us!!!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Leilah(f): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
ah ha ha!! shoot guns!! sure men are killing their wives (even naija ones) because theythink their 'authority' is bein challenged!!!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by jennykadri: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2008
Leilah:

ah ha ha!! shoot guns!! sure men are killing their wives (even naija ones) because theythink their 'authority' is bein challenged!!!

yes,no doubt

but u whites r known for being heartless smtimes

never wasting time in killing or wasting a man who disappointed them
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by tommyex(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2008
Nice ludicrous write up KIWI, but if u aint 40+ yrs, i ll guess u have some sperm bank u make use of, maybe u jus adventurous.
Easy and hope ur 9ja babe hooks up wiv u.

Its more of an individual thing and the kind of people she associates with not even the tribe
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Areaboy2(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2008
some of you guys are missing the point,

the post is not about who is better in bed, its just about who shows the most affection when in a relationship, or atleast i wish to believe so,

from experience, its the asian girls that show the most affection, i'm sorry my black sisters, but its just true, i believe its just a culture thing, so its not a thing of color or race but rather one of CULTURE, i hope most of you notice this.

i've tried all parties, caucasians (aussie chics for my case), asians (east and west), and black(African),
i'm not just talking of experiece with one of each, but lots of "test subject" if i may,

and i can say without the slightest doubt in my mind, asian girls (chinese, japs, korean, etc) show the most affection. once they are in love, they really are,

Cheers!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by chika98: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2008
Not white chics for sure. white pipo and their ADD. Tomorrow na so dem go divorce ya ass.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by sillyboy(m): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2008
I have been with Nigerian women all my life and trust me, am not impressed. Most of them behaves like hypocrites, they want something and they act otherwise. The only Ghananian I have been with lacks self confidence and I cant stand that.

Thats all I can say. I dont dig 9ja women.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by arramyjay: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2008
@ poster abv me u are so mean.

Black girls they just dnt knw hw to express it sometimes.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by whitelexi(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2008
To put it gently, I think white girls are more affectionate, but can react gravely when problems arise [and problems arise in many cases because of the different cultures involved]. 
I think our black girls already know our culture and can understand us more in the long run of things.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by sillyboy(m): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2008
@ Shegirl.

I am not a mean person. And sincerely I think I and 9ja girls have tolerated ourselves enough. . . I might be wrong though. But one thing I know is that 9ja girls are great to have as just friends and nothing more.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by arramyjay: 1:01am On Oct 11, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Shegirl.

I am not a mean person. And sincerely I think I and Nigeria girls have tolerated ourselves enough. . . I might be wrong though. But one thing I know is that Nigeria girls are great to have as just friends and nothing more.

Speechless.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by arianne(f): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2008
dont think its about race (black, white, hispanic, chinese, etc) its more about culture. the white culture allows more for P.D.A. if that makes them more romantic, hella good. not really down wit all that stuff anyway. all i need is a guy with a good head on his shoulders!
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 01, 2011
@old topic: white or black guys: who's pockets are fatter? angry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 6:43am On Jan 01, 2011
oooh Mz Dark!! You had to go there! (giving you props on the slide) Bad girl! angry
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 6:44am On Jan 01, 2011
That just like saying who stink worse white chicks or black chicks? Yall so fucking incredible it depressing.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by tpia1: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
seriously, what do men gain from all the bleeping and sexing of every race and country known to man?

beats me.

might as well just open spermatozoa banks in different countries and donate your seed.

I gave her £9000 to take her name off the deeds of the house

well well well.

and they say they dont want to be called atm machines but would rather be loved for "who they are".

no offence.

but dont some nigerian men prefer to be big daddy?
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by oyinda3(f): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2011
tpia1:

seriously, what do men gain from all the bleeping and sexing of every race and country known to man?
beats me.
might as well just open spermatozoa banks in different countries and donate your seed.
well well well.
and they say they dont want to be called atm machines but would rather be loved for "who they are".
no offence.
but dont some nigerian men prefer to be big daddy?

lol. beats me too. I don't think it's a nigerian men issue. It's a black men issue in general. they have failed in most areas of life. so why not give them a pass in the only area they are successful at - sleeping around or getting girls. lol
many men need at least need something to be proud of or boast about (even if it's attention they get from foreign girls). otherwise, they loose all self dignity.
who knows many of the black men in prisons or criminals we have in the street won't be there if they were getting "affection" from someone.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Vicjustice: 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2011
No comparison white or black in regard to affection, most black girls are too money conscious. what a shame.
Find white men or women at www.bebeye.com
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by tpia1: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^seriously, how hypocritical can you get?

you married a white lady- is that any reason for you to just run your mouth anyhow at your female relations?

by now you should have enough common sense to know when to keep your mouth shut.

is it by force to post abi epe wa lori e ni.

i hope you'll be happy when your kids grow up to curse you and your black relatives.

Vicjustice:

My outspoken spirit has earned me some negative responses and people have called me names and insulted my personality, but who am i not to expect insult?    I however wish to apologies to anyone who personally took offence at my posts as they weren't intended to hurt or offend anyone.

i'd say it's your lack of manners and bad breeding that earns you your negative responses.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by ShyOne(f): 8:32am On Jan 02, 2011
Quote from: kiwi992 on October 07, 2008, 12:35 PM
African-American girls - I've never been out with any.  I don't know whether they love their men or not but I had a bad experience with one when I went over to the States.  I met this girl in the night club in Manhattan and initially said I would like to take her home.  Later on, I changed my mind and she threathened to blow my head off!  Wasn't I scared?  Go figure!

hahahahahahaha!!!

ohhh

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry - had to laugh at that one.  Very funny!  You know, you have to get out more.  You can't meet "1" individual and cross that "one experience" off as being representative of a whole group.

Anyway - I lived in Ft. Collins Colorado when I was growing up and our family (AA) lived in a town where I didn't see another black person for 9 years except my own parents and siblings.  That was from 3 years - 12 years of age.

But if you can stand the smell of "wet dog hair" then go ahead and sleep with and marry a white woman.  Personally, I would get nauseated sick every time it rained - because what I CLEARLY REMEMBER is that the kids in school [elementary] their hair - the girls and the boys - when wet smelled like "dog hair."  It was sooo gross.  That is a main reason I just could never sleep with, shower with, bathe with a white man because I cringed at the thought of having to smell that smell if he ever got wet.  I don't care how sexy, fine, wealthy he was.  I would have to still deal with his "smell" on me.  I just wasn't willing to make that sacrifice.

Also, white skin ages much quicker and loses its elasticity quicker than black skin as our melanin allows us to look younger longer (FACT) and holds our elasticity longer.

Many, many times - I see African men and AA men with white women and when a sister walks by - that same man can't take his eyes off that Black female be them African or AA. 

I was shopping about a month ago in the store and bumped into a Nigerian male who was a past business acquaintance and met his White wife for the first time - by the way, she actually rudely interrupted our conversation that we were having that was quite innocent, while he was talking to me, she walked up to him in mid-sentence, inserted herself between he and I and gave me her back and started talking to him as if I wasn't in the room responding to his inquiries.  I was stunned and immediately the conversation stopped and he looked as surprised as I did.   He turned her around and introduced her to me and I immediately complimented her to ease her "low self-esteem," which got her to smiling at me [as I knew it would since I have much experience with dealing with women who seem uncomfortable in my presence - which has been an irritant to me for a long time].

After I finished the mundane chit-chat, I said my good-byes and walked away.  I don't know why but I glanced over my shoulder and shockingly caught both of their eyes intently focused on my butt or as you say in Nigeria, my backside.  She was staring so hard at my butt and was unaware that I was looking at her and him - I am actually seeing their eyes fixated on my azz and they couldn't even stop themselves as I wasn't that far ahead of them - and right at that moment she looked from my butt to her husband, very sternly.  Which made me pick up my pace to move faster to get around the corner away from both of them as suddenly I felt extremely uncomfortable. 

No offense but I have noticed in the States that when Black men marry these white women - not all of them - but a very VERY large PERCENT of them strongly yearn to still have a black woman on the side that they are either still trying to date and/or appear to want to date.

smh
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by 677ano(m): 4:40am On Jan 03, 2011
Simply said White girls
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by MrsEve2(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2011
Shy-One:

Quote from: kiwi992 on October 07, 2008, 12:35 PM
hahahahahahaha!!!

ohhh

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Sorry - had to laugh at that one.  Very funny!  You know, you have to get out more.  You can't meet "1" individual and cross that "one experience" off as being representative of a whole group.

Anyway - I lived in Ft. Collins Colorado when I was growing up and our family (AA) lived in a town where I didn't see another black person for 6 years except my own parents and siblings.  That was from 3 years - 12 years of age.

But if you can stand the smell of "wet dog hair" then go ahead and sleep with and marry a white woman.  Personally, I would get nauseated sick every time it rained - because what I CLEARLY REMEMBER is that the kids in school [elementary] their hair - the girls and the boys - when wet smelled like "dog hair."  It was sooo gross.  That is a main reason I just could never sleep with, shower with, bathe with a white man because I cringed at the thought of having to smell that smell if he ever got wet.  I don't care how sexy, fine, wealthy he was.  I would have to still deal with his "smell" on me.  I just wasn't willing to make that sacrifice.

Also, white skin ages much quicker and loses its elasticity quicker than black skin as our melanin allows us to look younger longer (FACT) and holds our elasticity longer.

Many, many times - I see African men and AA men with white women and when a sister walks by - that same man can't take his eyes off that Black female be them African or AA. 

I was shopping about a month ago in the store and bumped into a Nigerian male who was a past business acquaintance and met his White wife for the first time - by the way, she actually rudely interrupted our conversation that we were having that was quite innocent, while he was talking to me, she walked up to him in mid-sentence, inserted herself between he and I and gave me her back and started talking to him as if I wasn't in the room responding to his inquiries.  I was stunned and immediately the conversation stopped and he looked as surprised as I did.   He turned her around and introduced her to me and I immediately complimented her to ease her "low self-esteem," which got her to smiling at me [as I knew it would since I have much experience with dealing with women who seem uncomfortable in my presence - which has been an irritant to me for a long time].

After I finished the mundane chit-chat, I said my good-byes and walked away.  I don't know why but I glanced over my shoulder and shockingly caught both of their eyes intently focused on my butt or as you say in Nigeria, my backside.  She was staring so hard at my butt and was unaware that I was looking at her and him - I am actually seeing their eyes fixated on my azz and they couldn't even stop themselves as I wasn't that far ahead of them - and right at that moment she looked from my butt to her husband, very sternly.  Which made me pick up my pace to move faster to get around the corner away from both of them as suddenly I felt extremely uncomfortable. 

No offense but I have noticed in the States that when Black men marry these white women - not all of them - but a very VERY large PERCENT of them strongly yearn to still have a black woman on the side that they are either still trying to date and/or appear to want to date.

smh

Well, Gotdamn! Tell us how you really feel! You had me crying and rolling about the wet dog smell because I do smell that a lot at work. I hate raining seasons! I keep air freshers in my drawer and burn oil candles. I always visualize the Snow Dogs movie at work when they come in smelling like that. Many companies add fragrance to shampoos and conditioners now to mask the smell and their hair is very oily could be the reason for the smell. Of course, they are still undergoing research studies.
Re: White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection by Mygoldie(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lol so you smell of dog hair? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here / That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / Man Hold Backside Of His Beautiful Fiancée In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.