Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Do U Sleep? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Sleep? (3127 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? / Will U Sleep With Another Man For 1 Million Naira When In A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 1:10am On Oct 02, 2008
Tatase:

This is probably true about the thinking, but I've kind of lived a lot wink cheesy

Lived alot eh?
so what does someone who cant sleep unless d room is completely sealed consider as living alot? Surprise me. . . wink
Re: How Do U Sleep? by idupaul: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2008
i am hungry on d bed rite now
Re: How Do U Sleep? by timmfikk(m): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

Go get pizza and no disturb me am listening to disturbia i did not know its u who was playing the song
Re: How Do U Sleep? by timmfikk(m): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2008
I do enjoy having ma ear phone close to my ear every night listening to cool blues and r n b music makes me feel smoothy and i have myself sleeping in a spoon mood many times and i bed it to stand up in the morning is the problem,  coz am carried away by the music
Re: How Do U Sleep? by geolabious(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

[size=13pt]Go To Google
Fool[/size]
Re: How Do U Sleep? by idupaul: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2008
geolabious:

[size=13pt]Go To Google
Fool[/size]

bush pig, idiot
Re: How Do U Sleep? by geolabious(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2008
idupaul:

bush pig, idiot
[size=13pt]Ekwe Bust meat self dey talk[/size]
Re: How Do U Sleep? by idupaul: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2008
u are just a stupid old lizard
Re: How Do U Sleep? by dyabman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
hey c'mmon guys its okay. no more insults
Re: How Do U Sleep? by nalijah07(f): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
@Tatase - I am exactly the same way!!

I am fascinated that someone else has to sleep with the covers on and all doors closed. I really thought something was wrong with me. I guess I am normal after all (still I wonder what this is about). cheesy

I also have to have the lights out. The darker, the better.

This is a great post.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by dyabman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2008
i love sleepin while the light is on , i hate darkness.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by chessguru(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2008
depends on the mood
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Pataki: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2008
Often times I sleep with newspapers all around me or sometimes books. I prefer to play Sudoku before I finally hit the bed after doing my night time prayers.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by syren: 12:25am On Oct 03, 2008
@ topic

a lot of the time, with my head phones on unless I'm really tired.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by seanpounds(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2008
tho there are no rules to the way i sleep but most times i guess it just happens that i sleep this way;
[/color] all depends on my mood, when not too tired, i ensure all avenues for good ventillation is open, cause i hate embarassed [color=#990000] SWEATING. [color=#000099][/color]get my head closest to the source of ventillation (fan or ac i.e when there is POWER wink otherwise close to the window undecided. keep my face down initially ^[sup][/sup] cos i'd rather not want to dream than have a creepy nmare shocked[sub][/sub] thats weird i guess, dnt snuggle cos i hate pillows (they cause stiff neck) n anything sharing my limited bed space (8' by 6'). hmmmmmmmm, [size=4pt][/size]1 more thingy, i guess i snore too. LOL.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 03, 2008
Most times, I sleep with the music still playing in my ears
Re: How Do U Sleep? by ashleign: 4:00am On Oct 03, 2008
I sleep my putting my head on my pillow,opening my mouth very widely grin.Snore till all the electric bulbs in my house are turned off grin, and wake up to find my bed wet with saliva grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Tatase(f): 4:02am On Oct 03, 2008
nalijah07:

@Tatase - I am exactly the same way!!

I am fascinated that someone else has to sleep with the covers on and all doors closed. I really thought something was wrong with me. I guess I am normal after all (still I wonder what this is about). cheesy

I also have to have the lights out. The darker, the better.

This is a great post.

Ayyy kindred spirits!!!! I also sleep better when I have the lights out although I can manage with lights on but off is def. better.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Orimili(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2008
Oddly enough, on the floor. I've always been more comfortable lying on my side on a hard surface.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by timmfikk(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2008
Like i said good music make you keep wanting to lie on bed
Re: How Do U Sleep? by na2day2(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2008
how i sleep? dont know for sure, i only get to notice if i wake up with any kind of pain. usually i sleep on the first thing my body touches after a tiring day at work grin grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:07am On Oct 03, 2008
i sleep with my back facing upwards n stomach flat on the bed, that's my favorite position. but i love snuggling up. cheesy
Re: How Do U Sleep? by farotika(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2008
My wife and I usually sleep snuggled and sometimes in spooning position. She kinda like it and I love it too.

I think I should also tell u this story: I once had a girl that loved to snuggle real tight. We continued sleeping in this position for about 3 mths that the relationship lasted. Later, a friend of mine came to pay me a visit and as usaul we slept together on my bed. The next day, my friend called me and told me he could not sleep because I nearly crushed him. shocked

So, beware!
Re: How Do U Sleep? by spikedcylinder: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2008
farotika:

My wife and I usually sleep snuggled and sometimes in spooning position. She kind of like it and I love it too.

I think I should also tell u this story: I once had a girl that loved to snuggle real tight. We continued sleeping in this position for about 3 mths that the relationship lasted. Later, a friend of mine came to pay me a visit and as usaul we slept together on my bed. The next day, my friend called me and told me he could not sleep because I nearly crushed him. shocked

So, beware!

You snuggled your male friend? He didn't feel violated? shocked cheesy
Re: How Do U Sleep? by origina9ja(f): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2008
head down
music at background before my mum start complaining about her bills
Re: How Do U Sleep? by farotika(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2008
You snuggled your male friend? He didn't feel violated?

Believe me, he was shocked! embarassed
Re: How Do U Sleep? by na2day2(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2008
i dont know how to tell u this dude, but that is gay tendencies. a guy snuggled another dude? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked thats just flat out wrong!

farotika:

My wife and I usually sleep snuggled and sometimes in spooning position. She kind of like it and I love it too.

So, beware!
Re: How Do U Sleep? by timmfikk(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2008
farotika:

You snuggled your male friend? He didn't feel violated?

Believe me, he was shocked! embarassed

I smell something like what the last poster said here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wait O: Is There Any Honest Single Girl On Nairaland? Seriously Want To Know / Ladies What Are Your Top 3 Reasons For Wanting A Husband? / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.