Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

How Do U Sleep? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Sleep? (3122 Views)

I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / HOW MUCH DO U LOVE YAR'ADUA? WOULD U SLEEP WITH HIM IF DAT WOULD GIVE HIM LIFE? / Will U Sleep With Another Man For 1 Million Naira When In A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2008
Tatase:

I hate body contact when sleeping like respect my space, The main thing I need to sleep is covers. No matter how hot it is, or whether there is NEPA or not, I can't sleep without blankets covering from neck to feet, I don't know why but its not possible. And also all wardrobes and doors have to be closed if not I feel like I'm being watched, it's weird I know.

I do the covers thing too, no matter how warm it is. . . I sleep in the nude becos it does get too warm for me.

I do like doors and windows shut but i'm not all paranoid about it. . . . i cld care less about wardrobes
Re: How Do U Sleep? by spikedcylinder: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2008
If am by myself, i love sleeping with my leg cross over the wall, or on my chest with my ass up the air

Yeeee!!!! Licensed to fly a broom!!! A.k.a Iya aje. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

j/k grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by onyinye2(f): 2:24am On Oct 01, 2008
I usually sleep on my side facing the wall. The closet must and I mean must be closed. I have this fear of something watching me. Anyways. . . . if I ever sleep in a bed with a man, I would like to lie on his chest and him holding me in his arms. But eventually separate to whatever position we fit comfortable.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by whitelexi(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2008
onyinye2:

I usually sleep on my side facing the wall. The closet must and I mean must be closed. I have this fear of something watching me. Anyways. . . . if I ever sleep in a bed with a man, I would like to lie on his chest and him holding me in his arms. But eventually separate to whatever position we fit comfortable.

They that live in fear of the night grin
When i sleep, i've got metal hooks in the roof with comfortable foam, so i just get my feet hooked in and hang upside down - bat style, with my eyes open as the blood rushes into my head.  . .  best when the weather is cold with yanni albums playing and when u need to do some critical analysis or thinking. Beat that grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by idupaul: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2008
onyinye2:

after annoyin hundreds of people daily , why u no go sleep in fear
tongue tongue
Re: How Do U Sleep? by jaybee3(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2008
idupaul:

after annoyin hundreds of people daily , why u no go sleep in fear
kiss kiss
now dis is what i call funny.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by oreoluwa(f): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2008
m333333333, i slip in a very comfortable way so i will b able 2 do ma konfu fightin during d nyte grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by bigboyslim(m): 1:40pm On Oct 01, 2008
I sleep with my back on the bed, legs up on the wall (wizard style).
Re: How Do U Sleep? by whitelexi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2008
bigboyslim:

I sleep with my back on the bed, legs up on the wall (wizard style).

Sounds more like "Sumo yansh attack style" grin
When u lie in that position you enjoy some glorious farting, how does the wall cope with that?  grin grin
I imagine mosquitoes wont bite u cos they'll all be dead grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by SOJ(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
i dont know how i sleep o,,,anything goes 4 me,,,but i love being cuddled from d back,
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Gamine(f): 2:50pm On Oct 01, 2008
*singing*

How did i, SLeEE e epp

How did i Sleee e eep

How did i Sleeee e epp

Without you

o

Without you!

grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Sauron1: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2008

How Do U Sleep?

Foetus position when i am alone.
Spooning when she's next to me. wink
Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

Foetus position when i am alone.
Spooning when she's next to me. wink

foetus position eh? letting out ur inner child. . .  wink
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Sauron1: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

foetus position eh? letting out ur inner child. . .  wink

Something like that.
It's the most common sleeping position though.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

Something like that.
It's the most common sleeping position though.

not as common as u think. . . only with who r uncomfortable with loosing control. . .

spooning a girl can also be interpreted as holding on to a teddy bear. . . 

r u tryin to tell me summin? wink
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Sauron1: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

not as common as u think. . . only with who r uncomfortable with loosing control. . .

spooning a girl can also be interpreted as holding on to a teddy bear. . . 

r u tryin to tell me summin? wink

I don't understand this interpretation of yours but i am sure 40% adopt this sleeping position everytime they sleep at nights.
Spooning a gurl is synonymous to holding on to a teddy bear? FAUX!!!
HR-H, are u an agony aunt?
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2008
Hmm, well, when my husband and I sleep, I usually snuggle up to him on his chest smiley
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Sauron1: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2008
ibkaye:

Hmm, well, when my husband and I sleep, I usually snuggle up to him on his chest smiley

Husband? tongue
U finally did it the Hausa way?? wink
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

Husband? tongue
U finally did it the Hausa way?? wink
Nah, I married an Igbo man grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by pawn89(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2008
well have not really had a thought about it, but now that it has occurred let see, i think i sleep with my head taking the position of my head and vice-versa
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Tatase(f): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2008
@HR.Hotness

Sleeping in the nude?!?! No be me!!! Ok maybe I'm paranoid, but what if there's a fire and you have to get out quick quick, or what if armed robbers come and you're the naked person being robbed, imagine! Ok it's bad enough that you're being robbed but being robbed while naked? Ok, no!!!!
Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2008
Tatase:

@HR.Hotness

Sleeping in the nude?!?! No be me!!! Ok maybe I'm paranoid, but what if there's a fire and you have to get out quick quick, or what if armed robbers come and you're the naked person being robbed, imagine! Ok it's bad enough that you're being robbed but being robbed while naked? Ok, no!!!!

Girl. . .   paranoia doesnt even begin to describe what ur issue is  shocked

i don't plan on getting robbed or having my house burn down while i sleep . . . .
but in d event that there is a fire while i am asleep (in the nude), i do always keep a night shirt nearby incase i hav to get dressed in a hurry
and a naked robbery would be a welcome change don't u think. . . . spice up d jobs of the robbers. . . lol  wink
Re: How Do U Sleep? by sistawoman: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

Girl. . . paranoia doesnt even begin to describe what ur issue is shocked

i don't plan on getting robbed or having my house burn down while i sleep . . . .
but in d event that there is a fire while i am asleep (in the nude), i do always keep a night shirt nearby incase i hav to get dressed in a hurry
and a naked robbery would be a welcome change don't u think. . . . spice up d jobs of the robbers. . . lol wink

At least they will never forget robbing my house.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by dyabman(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2008
i sleep upside down for me to communicate very well with my god-father
Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
sistawoman:

At least they will never forget robbing my house.

Got that right! wink

. . , they'll never forget me grin grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by agaba123(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2008
and if they leave some trojan horse behind? grin

I am sure they will be in a haste to install an antivirus
Re: How Do U Sleep? by dyabman(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2008
agaba123:

and if they leave some trojan horse behind? grin

I am sure they will be in a haste to install an antivirus

maybe kapesky
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Tatase(f): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2008
HR.hotness:

Girl. . . paranoia doesnt even begin to describe what ur issue is shocked

and a naked robbery would be a welcome change don't u think. . . . spice up d jobs of the robbers. . . lol wink

Hey!! I don't think I have issues with paranoia embarassed tongue LOL no i just think these things through cos they're kind of within the realm of possibility, as for the rest LOL, LMAO yeah it'd make their day, they might just leave your stuff for you, tongue grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by k1banty(m): 12:01am On Oct 02, 2008
back to the bed,
eyes closed (some people open their eyes while sleeping)

and

naked! (enuf of the pyjamas thing)
Re: How Do U Sleep? by HRhotness(f): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2008
Tatase:

Hey!! I don't think I have issues with paranoia embarassed tongue LOL no i just think these things through because they're kind of within the realm of possibility, as for the rest LOL, LMAO yeah it'D make their day, they might just leave your stuff for you, tongue grin

Girl, u need to think less and live more. . .

u shd try sleeping in d nude, its the sexiest thing ever wink wink grin
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Comfort86(f): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2008
just like you, HR. my boyfriend takes no offence to it because we sleep the same.
Re: How Do U Sleep? by Tatase(f): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2008
HR.hotness:

Girl, u need to think less and live more. . .

u should try sleeping in d nude, its the sexiest thing ever wink wink grin

This is probably true about the thinking, but I've kinda lived a lot wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Marry Arrogant Men? / How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? / "3 Ways To Know Your Man Is Emotionally Matured"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.