Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,218 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. (798 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What my girl friend said Pics!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by known: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2008
HOUSE GOOD DAY, PLEASE THERE IS A GIRL THAT I HAVE BE DISCUSIING PROPOSING MARRIAGE TO, I HAVE EVEN PUT MY LIFE AND MY JOB AT STAKE, BY TRAVELLING FROM THE EASTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY TO FAR WEST TO SEE HER IN HER NYSC CAMP TO DISCUSS IT WITH HER, BUT SHE IS EVEN TELLING ME THAT SHE NEEDS MONEY FOR BUSINESS, WHAT STILL SURPRICES ME, IS THAT SHE IS OVER 27 YRS OLD. I HAVE TOLD HER THAT , IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME, I WILL TELL HER. SHE STILL CALLS. BUT EVERYBODY IS BACK FROM THR CAMP, BUT I CANNT EVEN SET MY EYES ON HER, SHE DIDNT COME BACK TO THE EAST WHEN THERE WAS BREAK AT THE CAMP AND EVEN THIS LONG HOLLS, AM NATURALLY A PATIENT PERSON, BUT WHAT I KNOW ABOUT MYSELF IS THAT I PUT ALL MY EFFORT TO MAKE THINGS WORK. I HAVE BE TELLING HER TO BUT SOME EFFORTS TO MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP WORK SHE DOENT CARE, I WORDS ARE: AM NT UR WIFE, AM NT UR MOTHER. WE HAVE B DATEING 4 OVER 18 MONTHS NOW. I WANT TO MOVE ON. I HAVE SECRIFICE ALOT , EVEN MY JOB TO MAKE THE STUFF WORK, BUT SHE HAS NT DONE ANYTHING SPECIAL, SHE HAS NEVER INCONVENCES HERSELF IN ANY WAY. PLEASE UR GUYS SHLD ADVICE ME.

KNOWN
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by tRoOE(f): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2008
***singing***
Got what I need
But you say I'm just a friend
grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by dyabman(m): 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2008
i think Mukina should open like an Advise forum about personal lives.

@poster

she don see another person., which property u get sef, house,car,money or what. becos if u dey live for one room , ha she go hard you marry.
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by k1banty(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2008
she may have made up her mind but won't tell you until she frustrates you to break up with her.

maybe it is about the money she wanted for her business which you are not providing.

talk to her and watch her, if she doesn't change in another 6-7months then move on.
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by known: 12:32am On Oct 02, 2008
HOUSE, SHE IS ASKING 4 10 MILLION, IS SHE SERIOUS? SHE IS SO SECRECTIVE! AND SO SELFISE, BUT WITH ALL THESE I STILL SHOW HER SHOW LOVE, HOUSE I THINK THE ACCOMODATION IS NOT AN ISSUE. D U KNW SHE ARRANGED HER REDEPLOYMENT TO LAG WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. HOUSE IF A WOMAN/GIRL BEHAVES AS A WOMAN/GIRL THE MAN/BOY SHLD ACT ACCORDINGLY, BUT I HAVE TOLD HER TIME WITHOUT NUMBER THAT SHE SHLD ACT AS A GIRL/WOMAN, TO COMPLEMENT MY EFFORTS. TO EVRYBODY ALL IS WELL, BUT ALL ,

KNOWN
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by timmfikk(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2008
She must have a special reason for such an act, try and study her more and ask her why she is taking such an action. and let me know so i can give u further advice.ok
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by Tatase(f): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2008
To me sha she has told you that she's not really iinterested anymore (when she gave you ela and said MOVE ON) and you should probably just listen to her because these things are not by force. If you think the sudden coldness/ela is resulting from the 10mill, then you should be rejoicing because u're well rid because it means that money is more important to her than you are, which is y'know a problem. I don't know why you want to beg her again or are still so interested in her when she has told you she doesn't want again. Find someone else who wants and can give something to the relationship.
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by known: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2008
thanks alot for ur response, if it abt her redeployment, she said it was because her folks are promising to get her a job. in lagos, but when i told her to come over to d east after leaving the camp she said she cannot, because she has to scout 4 a place, i reminded her abt what she told me abt her sis. but when she calls she is always saying she has b at home all day seeing movies, house she is conflicting herself. she will be saying am very kind, etc

known.
Re: My Girl Friend Said, She Cannot Offer More Than Just A Friend. by A40(m): 1:05am On Oct 02, 2008
10 Million? Please pick up your shoes hold them in each hand and run for your life grin i cant stand girls that are not thorough

Ask her how much her father was worth before he met her mother

(1) (Reply)

Its Over!who Has D Right 2say It?guys Or Ladies? / Romantic Chicks;are They Stil Around? / A Matchmaking Site For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.