Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window (8256 Views)

"What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Virgin Mary Statue In St. Joseph Church In Iraq Crying, Tears Turned To Blood / Virgin Mary's Image Seen In Edo At St Benedicts Catholic Church In Ubiaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Gamine(f): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
Smile4kenn

If you would only look at what you are saying and look at the bible

the things you do dont matter. The devil has been around since time memorial

Does it mean you should follow him?

Man, you speak like someone Demon-possessed

GOD HELP YOU!
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by pilgrim1(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Gamine,

My dear, how r you today? The weekend's been great for us here, and I trust the same for you. cheesy

Gamine:

Man, you speak like someone Demon-possessed

Lol, G-a-mine. . . abeg sofry-sofry on our dear friend. I know tempers can run high, but let's try and help one another for His sake. Jesus is Love. Bless you.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Gamine(f): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
Hi, The weekend has been ok, im going out later in the day

should be fun grin

About Smile4kenn, Im sorry but i cant see a true Christian speaking that way

Saying he loves, hindu, and many other demon-possessed religions

He Loves them, because Jesus said we should Love everyone

Love the people, not the things they do! Im just so sad
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by tribalist: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
Sometimes i wonder how some of you go to bad with a peace of mind that you have actually abused and ridiculed another persons religion or denomination and later pray to the same God, thanking him for the grace he has given you to pour out venoms and opibrum on other faiths and denominations.

One only wonders if at the end of the day one of the faiths or dnominations been brutally castigated now is actually the choice of God. What will God do to you?

If at the end of the day, God decides to forgive them, that will be very very unfair on behalf of the faiths and denominations that didnt start these wicked show of religious shame
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Gamine(f): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2008
Thanks for admitting that Catholicism is another religion entirely not Christianity.

Where you see castigation, point it out.

When i see my brother going the wrong way, i will try to pull him back.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by pilgrim1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2008
@tribalist,

tribalist:

Sometimes i wonder how some of you go to bad with a peace of mind that you have actually abused and ridiculed another persons religion or denomination and later pray to the same God, thanking him for the grace he has given you to pour out venoms and opibrum on other faiths and denominations.

Do you also go to bed with a peace of mind after actually abusing other people with lines as this below? >>
________________________________________________ [here]

"You are really a devilish and fermentor of problems."

tribalist:

One only wonders if at the end of the day one of the faiths or dnominations been brutally castigated now is actually the choice of God. What will God do to you?

But what will God do to you after you have been guilty of slurring other people directly?

tribalist:

If at the end of the day, God decides to forgive them, that will be very very unfair on behalf of the faiths and denominations that didnt start these wicked show of religious shame

Hmm, would it be fair at all if God forgave you for your aspersions against other people?
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by tribalist: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2008
@gamine

In case you have a reading problem, let me spell it out to you a gain. I said religions, faiths or denominations. Religions are abound from islam to hindu, Faith especially in christianity or Buddah. Denomination like catholic, Redeem, house of God.

Now where did i say catholicism was a denomination?

Sometime i just believe you guys wake up in the morning with the first thing behind your mind to cause mayhem and scorn faiths or religions before you even think of brushing your teeth

@pilgrim:

Dont worry, since you picked up a line or 2 about me sluring you, definately i would go and bring out the roaster of all the terrible things you have ever said on naira land to destroy other people's religions or faiths. We would now compare and contrast. I hope that would sound fair in respect of you starting the personal blame game. Whenever someone says a general statement, you take it upon your self to finger a particular person but when the same is being said of you, you begin to give concoted excuses to explain the validity of your actions.

In fact with all the terrible things you have said over time, its enough to start a libelous bible in favour of your own church or bible.

Dont worry, i would soon provide a catalogue of your inspirational words for all to see
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Gamine(f): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Pilgrim, i wondered about that too.

@Tribalist

Stop preaching what you dont practice.

Anyways, there oughtnt to be denominations in christianity

Thats the trouble we are in, and what is castigating about trying to help someone out of faya undecided
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by pilgrim1(f): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2008
@tribalist,

tribalist:

@pilgrim:

don't worry, since you picked up a line or 2 about me sluring you, definately i would go and bring out the roaster of all the terrible things you have ever said on naira land to destroy other people's religions or faiths. We would now compare and contrast. I hope that would sound fair in respect of you starting the personal blame game. Whenever someone says a general statement, you take it upon your self to finger a particular person but when the same is being said of you, you begin to give concoted excuses to explain the validity of your actions.

Haha! I knew you would fall for that game. cheesy I only asked you a simple question which Gamine was quick to catch. . . but not so with you, for you would rather be driven to "compare and contrast".

But hey, wait a minute - why are you complaining as if your faith or religion have been destroyed? Why is it that you're the only Catholic so disturbed about this issue that you complain like this, tribalist? If at the end you "compare and contrast", will that rebuild your faith and make you feel any better? I'm just wondering. And besides, after the adventures, you would still have to answer the basic questions I asked about practising what you preach to others.

tribalist:

In fact with all the terrible things you have said over time, its enough to start a libelous bible in favour of your own church or bible.

Lol, tribalist. . . na wah for you! Na so d thing dey pain you? It doesn't have to go down that road, you know; and no other person is complaining. What happened to your approbation of "ignoring" me? Infact sef, I prefer to be ignored if my posts and arguments are not helping you. But as I have often said in the past, to be bothered about what somneone doesn't feel comfy with, is to automatically help the restlessness. This is why often I hinted that there's a better way to do things - but if that won't help, what more can be done?

tribalist:

don't worry, i would soon provide a catalogue of your inspirational words for all to see

Please do - you'd be repeating a needless enterprise that others have seen. By the time you're done, please go back and take care of your own situation by answering the same question I offered:

"would it be fair at all if God forgave you for your aspersions against other people?"

Blessings.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by tribalist: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2008
Please do - you'D be repeating a needless enterprise that others have seen

Well i wont be doing it for the past, i will be doing it for the present and future for those who dont know you now to see how you have loved to persecute catholics from time immemorial without any justification.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by pilgrim1(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
@tribalist,

tribalist:

Well i wont be doing it for the past, i will be doing it for the present and future for those who don't know you now to see how you have loved to persecute catholics from time immemorial without any justification.

Lol, my reply hasn't changed - because not many people are "new" as you presume. My concerns are about why it is only you that actually is disturbed about my posts. All the same, if you are doing it to help you feel better, please enjoy so you can have peace.

Grace to you.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Backslider(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2008
this is another demon masquerading as someone
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by lawyer(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2008
Backslider:

this is another demon masquerading as someone

Calling someone a demon is a sure fire way of making yourself an angel right?

We should learn to be accomodating with one another and refrain from all these unecessary name callings.

This doesnt say much about you being a tolerant christian. We all have diverse views on certain things and issues but name calling and pointing accusing fingers doesnt potray you as being better off than the person your castigating.

Please check the meaning of the word demon carefully and reflect on its usuage and see if it has made you any more happier.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by wealthsol: 12:41am On Oct 05, 2008
Whether She is a virgin or not She deserve my respect being the mother of my Lord. Let our differences unite us in Christ P-L-E-A-S-E.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by davidylan4(m): 1:34am On Oct 05, 2008
wealth sol:

Whether She is a virgin or not She deserve my respect being the mother of my Lord. Let our differences unite us in Christ P-L-E-A-S-E.

the bible advocates differently - 2 Cor 6:17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Nimshi: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2008
davidylan*:

the bible advocates differently - 2 Cor 6:17Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

What is the "unclean thing"?
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by davidylan4(m): 4:21pm On Oct 05, 2008
Nimshi:

What is the "unclean thing"?

allah shld have mentioned it in his quran.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by smile4kenn(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2008
[size=13pt]@gamine[/size]

You are holy by calling someone a demon, ? u called me a demon, evil ? no shit,

you called catholic and other religion evil and demon? no shit,

people like u are problem we have today on earth, people like are not meant to exist where good sons and daughters exist.

criticizing other religion will take u no where, but fetch failures and hatred for you, it will destroy ur personality thats if u still have a good one,

In today's world, religion is no more a criteria for justice, ur religion between you and yourself, so as to everybody.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by Gamine(f): 2:13am On Oct 07, 2008
Where did i mention me being Holy undecided

Where did i call you a demon? As a man thinketh so he is. . . sad

Now calm down, no shit no shit? undecided

You have confirmed your case.

It is Well.
Re: Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
Satan is a liar and the father of lies is he. Religion, especially the established organised ones are man made engineered by the deceiver of mankind. Religion started when Adam and Eve attempted to cover their unclothedness with fig leaves, and since then mankind have been inventing and innovating ways of finding and reaching God. God came down looking for Adam and Eve by saying "where art thou" Mr Adam and Mrs Eve thought they could hide from God but God in His mercy 'found them out' and killed animals and made fashion designed leather jackets and furr coats wink that would cover their unclothedness. In other words God reached out to mankind as He is still reaching out to us today.

God's masterplan was to send His only begotten Son who came through a vessel that we now know as Mary and was crucified, died, buried, went to hell and collected the keys to hell and death, He was raised from the dead the third day, appeared to his disciples, ascended to heaven and sitted on the right hand of the Father in heaven. By this as many as received and believed His report are given the power to become the sons of God and to be sitted with Him in heavenly places.

Satan's masterplan for mankind is to deceive mankind as he succeeded in deceiving Adam, Cain et al. that it is only by organised religion that we can please God and that we can only please God by doing 'good works' and by making mankind believing in 'counterfeits'. In the website below you will see how Satan has managed to deceive mankind into worshipping a false 'god'.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0040/0040_01.asp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Your Perspective Of God? / How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide (Don't Fall Out With God) / Why Pray - ”Let Thy Will Be Done”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.