Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help, Am Feeling Awkward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Am Feeling Awkward (792 Views)

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / I Think I Am Feeling Something!! / I Am Feeling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Am Feeling Awkward by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2008
There's this chic i met some weeks back and ever since, we 've been exchanching phone calls and text messages. Precisely, few days back, she invited me over to her end and it was fun seeing each other again. And then, there was that chemistry flowing between us and our body language could attest to that. But along the line,i offered to give her a "gift" and in the process i kissed her and she also reciprocated the kiss passionately.

To cut the long story short, her contenance changed after the kiss and when i enquired, she said she feels am taking her to be cheap and i dont know what that has got to do with being cheap or whatever.
Since that instance, i have been feeling awkward with the whole stuff and now am thinking of letting her go. What do you think, pls no yapping
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by iceland(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2008
I think you are not MAN enough for her.How could u want to back out because of that little thing that happened.A girl that alowed u to kiss her has something for u definately.So it's up to u to take up your responsibility as a man and control the relationship . . .unless you are a chicken! grin grin
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by k1banty(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2008
give her some time and don't just let her go,

it is part of the game for ladies to act that way

play the waiting game and make the right move at the right time.
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2008
guy dont even think of letting her go,try proving to her how serious u are and see how it works out
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by nana(f): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2008
Let her go tongue
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by raymonDii(m): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2008
nana will u replace her when she goes? y is dat response
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by nana(f): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
raymon.Dii:

nana will u replace her when she goes? y is that response
no,i wont
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by praxx(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2008
give me the girls number grin
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by Jtlyrics(m): 1:02am On Oct 03, 2008
Omo u de vex ye! U push de outta his game just lyk dat?
Re: Help, Am Feeling Awkward by Jtlyrics(m): 1:03am On Oct 03, 2008
Omo u de vex ye! U wan push de brova outta his game just lyk dat?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Or Put An End To It / Love Is Natural And Divine / Single Guy Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.