Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Think I Am Feeling Something!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Feeling Something!! (3722 Views)

Please Help! Am Feeling Funny Around Our House-help. / I Am Feeling Lonely / I Am Feeling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look in your eyes, my heart misses a beat. I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you. You are simply irresistible.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when your there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. That is something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We have slowly grown into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand.

You are becoming my best friend. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together, a truly rare gift.

We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else. @ MsAnne
kiss

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by dechandel(f): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Has this disease gotten into you too
Pls dont be a troll
Its a defficiency undecided
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
i need to write an urgent letter to Caro...

smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by AfricanApple(f): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
I hate it when one particular thing is trending for so long dat it becomes a plague.
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: I hate it when one particular thing is trending for so long dat it becomes a plague.

have you ever fallen inlove? undecided
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Haba
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Awwwwh
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by MsAnne(f): 8:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
Awwwww kiss
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
at least this one took time to write him own. and chose a good one.
hehehehehe... how many hours e go last na eem i wan know.

cos after today, im off NL for another one month be that. grin
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by AfricanApple(f): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

have you ever fallen inlove? undecided
right now I'm in love, so?

what's that supposed to do with all these fake Nairaland love
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: right now I'm in love, so?

what's that supposed to do with all these fake Nairaland love

cuz everybody create diff threads on NL doesn't mean its all wrong...and believe me, this thread's gat more to it grin
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
MsAnne: Awwwww kiss

do you like it? wink
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by 1one: 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
I actually like this....I like this a lot. It has the appearance of that...that NL-disease called "woman-wrappering" but yet it's still has a very mature tinge to it... I don't know if it's because it's very coherently written and neatly paragraphed or maybe because the words themselves reflect a lot more than a crush's loose fantasies.. Whichever of these reasons.. This is a very beautifully written piece.. If I were a girl.. or the girl.. I would give you a chance... I hope the girl in view shares my sentiment.

Thumbs up vizkiz.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Fribery: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
this primary two boy!!

undecided
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Liability(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz: I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look in your eyes, my heart misses a beat. I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you. You are simply irresistible.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when your there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. That is something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We have slowly grown into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand.

You are becoming my best friend. You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together, a truly rare gift.

We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else. @ MsAnne
kiss
wow nice write you.....but

i did not read it at all. tongue
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Liability(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
dechandel:
Has this disease gotten into you too
Pls dont be a troll
Its a defficiency undecided
he doesnt know the side effect.
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Liability: he doesnt know the side effect.

undecided
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Tymax(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Even you too?
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by MsAnne(f): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

do you like it? wink

I do love evry bit of it..sweetie dis is breathtaking kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by MsAnne(f): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
shoefreak: at least this one took time to write him own. and chose a good one.
hehehehehe... how many hours e go last na eem i wan know.

cos after today, im off NL for another one month be that. grin
and we're are u going 2?.. cry
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax: Even you too?

them done get me embarassed

Watch out for episode two grin
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Fribery: this primary two boy!!

undecided

shattap and go wash those plates angry
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Tymax(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

them done get me embarassed

Watch out for episode two grin
Mehn! What am I waiting for?
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Mehn! What am I waiting for?

ggrin is available wink
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
Our dear vizkiz is in love. I'm happy for you dear
MsAnne take care of him O°˚˚˚ . If anything happens him ehn.....I'll personally look for you

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Tymax(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

ggrin is available wink

That heartbreaker? angry
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
SCOPE
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
That heartbreaker? angry

Holy sh**** shocked
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Tymax(m): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

Holy sh**** shocked
Ladies don't get that fine unless they're heartbreakers. As a rule, I suspect all of them fine ladies. I just feel they got something up their sleeves. undecided ...From experience
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
MrIknowAll: SCOPE

get behind me DEMON!!! angry
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
vizkiz:

get behind me DEMON!!! angry

OK, I am behind..
Re: I Think I Am Feeling Something!! by vizkiz: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Ladies don't get that fine unless they're heartbreakers. As a rule, I suspect all of them fine ladies. I just feel they got something up their sleeves. undecided ...From experience

Msanne is beauttiful so is rozzay and prettythicksme but they are not "heartbreakers" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone / The Lieing Competition / Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.