Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! (2723 Views)

I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage / A Gurl You Had One Night Stand With Is Ur Fiances Close Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by ojenew: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2008
I have lost many fiance all because am insatiable.At first when we start things would be normal and good but at time goes on especially when I start to spending the nights in their house.I would demand for more sex as needed they would comply at first and then later started making excuses and eventually break up with me.I know am kind of demanding really but what can I do?I don't like cheating.so, jumping from one di*ck to another is not the solution.Could this be a spiritual problem?Or it's due to my extra large clitoris?Some say I should go for deliverance but am a jehovah witness,we don't believe in deliverance.Can some please advise?
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by cleric(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2008
Hehehehe, does Jehovah witness believe in sex before marriage yet you spend the nights out.? you better hollla at me make i arrange a special deliverance section for you. cool
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by Easybaby(f): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
cock and bulll story sad angry
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by iceland(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2008
Easybaby:

cock and bulll story sad angry
Every story is "cock and bulll story" . . Were u forced to open the thread?
@poster,Your problem could be spiritual ask your parents for the genesis of the whole thing.It might be some kind of heritage or generational curse!
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by foye57(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2008
hey sorry dear.but be4 goin for deliverance or something like that, i think u shd look inwardly and evaluate urself.when did this trend actually start?has it always been lik that.truthfully, that kind of thing if true wud chase any guy away.so my advice to u is to search urself properly n ask questions from ur family as the former reply suggested.pray everythin gets back to normal soon,
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by omega25red(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2008
There is nothing wrong with being a sexual person. One of the main reason why some relationships end is actually because of the sexual appetite of either partner doesn't match. There is no deliverance that would stop your chemical make up. All you have to do is find someone who has almost the same appetite fro sex as you do. Having a big clitoris is no big deal guys should be happy to be with you because at least they can find the button if all else fails.

Surprising you actually put a face behind this story
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by HRhotness(f): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2008
Join d club  sad 
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by ayomifull(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
omega25red:

and surprisingly that pic 4 a Jehova witness
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
omega25red:

There is nothing wrong with being a sexual person. One of the main reason why some relationships end is actually because of the sexual appetite of either partner doesn't match. There is no deliverance that would stop your chemical make up. All you have to do is find someone who has almost the same appetite fro sex as you do. Having a big clitoris is no big deal guys should be happy to be with you because at least they can find the button if all else fails.

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS THE WORST SCAM IN NAIRALAND. GUYZ, BEFORE PASSING COMMENTS ON THIS POST, GO TO THE PROFILE OF THE POSTER AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTS OF THIS SCAMMER. SHE (SORRY HE) IS A transgendered.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by omega25red(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2008
Oh sh#t for real

GETLUST:

I THINK THIS SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS THE WORST SCAM IN NAIRALAND. guys, BEFORE PASSING COMMENTS ON THIS POST, GO TO THE PROFILE OF THE POSTER AND MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE PREVIOUS POSTS OF THIS SCAMMER. SHE (SORRY HE) IS A transgendered.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by destinysgu(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ poster
r u a gay?
sum1 said u r a transgendered
com & defend urself
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by farotika(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2008
That the poster is a transgendered does not really matter here what matter is the lesson our ladies can gain here.

Some ladies are just like who the poster described. I once had a girl when i was in campus, she was known by one and all as a shedog. She doesn't care who you are or what you have in your wallet so far you have the third leg under your you, she doesn't have to know you aforehand; once you're able to conner her in a place you will have your way.

There was another one who was very faithfull and caring but was highly sexually demanding. I was very roboust before I met her, 3 mths into the relationship, I became skinny and worn out as a result of her daily multiple sexual demands.

Such people therefore need to see doctors and or spiritualists.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by kyida: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2008
My girlfriend called me up that she was going the market with her elder sister,we were supposed to go on a date.she told me she would be back in 1hr but she didnt.i later called her she said it was her sister ,she had to go to island to get the stuff( from ladipo market to island)something told me she was lying, checkin my phone i dialled her sister's number she told me she was in ilorin not in lagos.later found out that she was out with ARISTO.that was how a 41/2 year relationship ended in one second!

that was one of the poster's post, Some people really need help
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by lawry: 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2008
there is no problem at all jst look for ur match but it will take time and some times u have to keep ur mind busy to stop u from stuff like that and limit ur nite out wit ur guys
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ Ojenew

This is your reply to the topic below, and u're female. Lying mudafuker

Forums / Romance / Re: Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? on: January 01, 2008, 08:12 PM
My girlfriend called me up that she was going the market with her elder sister,we were supposed to go on a date.she told me she would be back in 1hr but she didnt.i later called her she said it was her sister ,she had to go to island to get the stuff( from ladipo market to island)something told me she was lying, checkin my phone i dialled her sister's number she told me she was in ilorin not in lagos.later found out that she was out with ARISTO.that was how a 41/2 year relationship ended in one second!
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by 2jideofor(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2008
I think your problem is you and the solution is you.It all depends on how you see yourself.As a lady, you shouldn't demand for sex too much.If you continue this way,you might end up not getting married ,since all want in a relationship is sex,sex and sex.Before you start,ask yourself certain questions like:what plans does he have for me,is he planing to settle down and stuffs like that.sex shouldn't be your first priority.That's all I can say
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by whimsical(m): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2008
My dear, Please try go for deliverance if you can or Buy your self a intimacy gadget so U can do it urself. Atleast that way you won't have to embarrase every guy that comes your way.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by oolumide: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2008
You dont believe in deliverance but you believe in sex b4 marriage. This is cognitive dissonance, Jehovahs witnesses dont believe in sex b4 marriage. Dont bring the organisation to ridicule.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by chessguru(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ post
The solution is simply getting some one/a lover with the same sex drive than you have, that way you two can wear your selves out, all the best!!
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by tommyex(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
Get enuf toys simple!!
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by ojenew: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2008
destinysgu:

@ poster
r u a gay?
someone said u r a transgendered
com & defend yourself
My younger brother atimes logs in with my username.So he could post whatever that applied to him.I am myself.I am not she male like you guys have been saying
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by cleric(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
Ojenews,if you are very serious, get in touch and lets talk. I think you need some help but 1st you must be willing to help urself.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by tpia: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2008
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by Sauron1: 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
ojenew:

I have lost many fiance all because am insatiable.At first when we start things would be normal and good but at time goes on especially when I start to spending the nights in their house.I would demand for more sex as needed they would comply at first and then later started making excuses and eventually break up with me.I know am kind of demanding really but what can I do?I don't like cheating.so, jumping from one di*ck to another is not the solution.Could this be a spiritual problem?Or it's due to my extra large clitoris?Some say I should go for deliverance but am a jehovah witness,we don't believe in deliverance.Can some please advise?

Go to Ann Summers and get yourself an over-sized Love Machine.
When your sexual advances are declined, help yourself with it.
The solution to your problem is very EASY. tongue
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by doe82: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2008
I strongly recommend deliverance.thats just what u need!!!
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by iceland(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2008
doe82:

I strongly recommend deliverance.thats just what u need!!!
Na like that you cure your own?
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by doe82: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2008
iceland:

Na like that you cure your own?
IGNORES
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by eedidiong: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
u own don better. pls send me ur address, i need a clitoris as large as yours. pls it is urgent. i love sex. pls come for me baby. am hungry.
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by eedidiong: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2008
matter of urgent private importance, i need u. i want dat large clitoris pls. i need sex. i like u. i miss my former girl friend bc of sex starvation. send me ur address. i care abt u
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by Angolobabe(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2008
i think it could just be that ur very sexual active than all the guys u`ve met,so finding someone that is as active as u is the best option,as many nigerian men dont like sexual demanding women,they like to get it when they want it not when the woman wants it.orjust buy some vibrators to pleasure urself whenever ur Hot to reduce the amount of time u demand for sex from ur partner. wink
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by Pittbaby(f): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2008
the choice to control yourself is yours , find another outlet for this boundless energy of yours .
Re: I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! by congoshine(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2008
Very simple. Slash your clit(circumcision) !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity Or Plain Stupidity? / Why Most Women Prefer Parasitic Relationship To Mutualistic Relationship? / “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.