Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage (1494 Views)

I Found My Fiances Sex Video Online / A Gurl You Had One Night Stand With Is Ur Fiances Close Friend. / I Have Lost Many Fiances Because Am Insatiable.please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is a well-known fact that humans live most of their lives married. That is, you share most of your live with someone else, usually from a different cultural, religional or linguistical background. This makes marriage very important and something you shouldn't just undertake passively. Before getting married, you need to discuss with your spouse on how the journey will begin, how it will suit the both of you, what your priorities are, and what you have to offer. You need to put in a lot of communication to get something out of it, or at least get the ball rolling because it will eventually to be a longer and challenging journey than you expected. Today, I'll be highlighting 15 important questions you need to ask your spouse-to-be(and you must get answers to them) if you want to build a marriage that is clear of misunderstandings. So, let the questions begin.

#1. How many children do you plan to have and support?

#2. If the both of you are from different tribes, how do you handle your different food preferences? Can one be allowed to eat outside without irritating the other?

3#. Are there any social activities or habits that may cause disagreements? Must one give up those social activities or habits?

4#. If she's still schooling, will you help in footing her educational expenses?

#5. If you're both working in different cities and earning well, who will resign to join the other person?

#6. If she wants to postpone childbearing for career reasons, will you allow it? For how many years?

#7. Will the both of you operate separate bank accounts or a joint family account after marriage?

#8. If the husband has an unmarried sister or brother and the husband's family is not bouyant enough to cater for them, will they be allowed to live in your home?

#9. Who's to do what, if you're both pursuing careers? Will the both of you do the house chores together or is it the woman's responsibilty alone?

#10. Is there a physical disability you can live with? Or are there any conditions for managing such disabilities?

#11. Do you see education as a must? Will any of you be forced to further their education?

#12. How will the both of you handle family issues and in-laws? Will you allow court wedding?

#13. If the both of you are of different religions, will either of you be forced to convert? Will there be any exceptions?

#14. Do your s*x moods or moments align? Do any of you need to adjust their s*x needs to fit in with the other?

#15. Have the both of you discussed your pasts in detail? Do you both agree to let go of past mistakes and embrace the challenges of marriage?

Ask Naija love doctor for relationship advice today

1 Like

Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Naija Love Doctor? Ha-ha. This is Hilarious. grin
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Aprime:
Naija Love Doctor? Ha-ha. This is Hilarious. grin

You can always say that again and again. In the meanwhile, if you have any issues on love, romance and s*x, you can always reach me here for advice. Thanks buddy.
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by sekzy99(m): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Not all are advisable
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Strongfaze(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Cool list. Number 8, 10, and 14 are critical to most people.
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by egopersonified(f): 9:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Maybe jamb should help set up questions on marriage then each couple can print it online and mark themselves, anything below 60% would mean they both arent compactible. Meanwhile, there are somethings that cant and shouldnt be asked but discovered. Even 50 years of marriage still has its surprises.

1 Like

Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Lawstudent: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2014
No blanket method

=

Lawyers and Law students are invited to
https://www.nairaland.com/1937455/lawyers-law-students-lets-meet#26988286
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Pervert1(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2014
I couldn't read all that....the mere thought of reading it is too much in itself...
Anyways,make i rest small here
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2014
Pervert1:
I couldn't read all that....the mere thought of reading it is too much in itself...
Anyways,make i rest small here

just take your time and read up the list one after the other.
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2014
egopersonified:
Maybe jamb should help set up questions on marriage then each couple can print it online and mark themselves, anything below 60% would mean they both arent compactible. Meanwhile, there are somethings that cant and shouldnt be asked but discovered. Even 50 years of marriage still has its surprises.

yes, that's right. Somethings may not be discovered. But don't you think there should be an agreement on the little obvious and unique differences both partners have? If they can agree on the little things that are obvious for everyone to see, they'll be more prepared to handle other subtle things, going into the marriage.
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Pervert1(m): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2014
All the points you raised are important,but life is not that easy...you can't jst read a good write up and ...boom...it's all good.
Re: 15 Vital Questions Fiances And Fiancees Need To Answer Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Pervert1:
All the points you raised are important,but life is not that easy...you can't jst read a good write up and ...boom...it's all good.

You're not asking the questions to get a miracle for your marriage. Asking and getting answers to the questions will only clarify things and help you make better plans for the future. For your marriage to work, it will all depend on the workability of the plans you undertake afterwards.

Naija love doctor

(1) (Reply)

Whom Wuld U Marry; A Rich Cheating Partner Or A Faithful Poor One. / The Question, ''what Do U Want From My Sister?'' Got Me Destabilised. / Revealed: Married Couples’ Diverse Sex Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.