Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

“ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? (2722 Views)

7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You'' / Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by ambrosini593(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
“I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can trust the person you trust. Do you agree?
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
bullshyte!
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
I agree. I trust you is def. harder to say than I love you.
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Abso_fuckin_lutely
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nah,don't agree...if you love someone,it will be alot easier to trust them. But trust alone,is no guarantee you love the person.

1 Like

Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by KINGwax(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
bullshytes!!!!
Wen did 'i love u' or 'i trust u' even become a compliment?
I can imagine plantin a kiss on ur babe's forehead after a nice sesssion and sayin,'i trust u baby'.

As u sef don read am, and u don see how it sound, shey u don see say craze full ur head with this stupid and sensless thread u used ur joblessness and thinkless brain to create?
Mofo!!!
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Exponental(m): 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
If u call it compliment- YES!
if u call it fact- NO!!
Love and trust are 2 different words. They can be independent of each other.

1 Like

Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Rocktation(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: bullshyte!

grin
grin
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by marianazme(f): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
It depends on d person. When I told my bf 'I trust u', he told me not to trust anyone including him. Said he didnt believe in it cuz anyone can let u down
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Dawdy(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2013
I trust you is better, because you will always love the person you trust, But you may not trust the person you love.
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 17, 2013
Love is a decision. Trust is EARNED.
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by djeezy(m): 4:27am On Jan 17, 2013
I trust you is a better compliment to some extent but not absolutely but sometimes we all prefer to hear the word "I love you".
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Mynd44: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2013
Seriously, you people need to have a rethink here ooo. How can "I trust you" be better than "I Love you"? Because if you tell someone you love ther person, that love includes trust alread and a lot of things. Can you love without trusting that person?

2 Likes

Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2013
How is it a compliment undecided
I thought 'I love u' was proclaiming not complimenting
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by djeezy(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: How is it a compliment undecided
I thought 'I love u' was proclaiming not complimenting
lol, I wonder o, thought about that but still decided to comment anyway.
Re: “ I Trust You” Is A Better Compliment Than “I Love You”: Do You Agree? by Andybaby: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2013
I trust you is harder to say than i love you. Without trust no marriage but I can love someone without a desire to marry the person

(1) (Reply)

MAGA-ism the worst disease guys suffer from all over the world(GUYS ONLY) / How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. / Why Do Guys Like "Girl Fights"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.