Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Women Look For In Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Look For In Men. (4401 Views)

What Women Really Want / 6 Things Women Notice In Men Right Away / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Sauron1: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin grin
is sauron hannibal? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sauron is Hannibal's ghost!!! grin
Tope, how are u?
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by dyabman(m): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope, how are u?

shame , your recognized by your insults , what a bad omen undecided
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by debosky(m): 12:14am On Oct 03, 2008
why does this macabre love dance continue? Just get married already!!

At least Funmi's sexual frustrations can be taken out on Jackal and we'll get fewer of these man bashing threads. tongue
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Sauron1: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2008
debosky:

why does this macabre love dance continue? Just get married already!!

At least Funmi's sexual frustrations can be taken out on Jackal and we'll get fewer of these man bashing threads. tongue

She's annoyingly libidinous.
I don't blame her. . . .10 shags per week has now been reduced to NO SHAGS in the last 6 months.

dyabman:

shame , your recognized by your insults , what a bad omen  undecided

U need to improve your grammer.
Get back to me when u complete your adult education courses. grin
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2008
syren:

Yeh, the school of hard knocks called LIFE, we don't say it for the fun of it. You guys do the same. But deep down we know there still some decent guys out there.

Just that there all taken  smiley

Yeah the good guys like us are off the MARKET. Just that DeepZone is deaf to all pleas to leave one alone.

I still have a cousin who is of a more noble spirit than me. Are you interested? smiley
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:17am On Oct 03, 2008
Urban goddess who is still struggling to nail a man at 33. . . . . .
The diva whose boobs are still struggling with gravity and young modulus?? U make me laugh.
You are so insignificant, i wont recommend u to ma pet dog.

My shit is tight and I do not need your recommendation. I cruise control men and not men cruise controlling me and i live in abundance and choose from a pool of men that hit on me daily. I get an average of 10 hits a day from classy men. I mean, harvard, stanford and wharton graduates. I'm sure my boo will be disappointed if he discovers am chatting with a low life like you. Get real and go back to Mushin.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by tope2000(f): 12:17am On Oct 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Tope, how are u?

lmao
im good, my dear

i c u and pataki are on deepzone's case as usual grin
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2008
At least Funmi's sexual frustrations can be taken out on Jackal and we'll get fewer of these man bashing threads.
Another horrendous He goat on heat. If a woman can be raped online, i would have been raped thrice today alone. tongue tongue
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Sauron1: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2008
DeepZone:

My shit is tight and I do not need your recommendation. I cruise control men and not men cruise controlling me and i live in abundance and choose from a pool of men that hit on me daily. I get an average of 10 hits a day from classy men. I mean, harvard, stanford and wharton graduates. I'm sure my boo will be disappointed if he discovers am chatting with a low life like you. Get real and go back to Mushin.

Harvard graduates while u were milking cows in Nebraska?? Tell us another story.
U have a boo?? Cheese n Rice!!!!
Deepy is calling a vagrant who stays in her house a boo.
Now i am sure u were the one that posted your boy/f relies on u to SURVIVE. grin cheesy

tope2000:

lmao
I'm good, my dear

i c u and pataki are on deepzone's case as usual grin

She's a pest.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:21am On Oct 03, 2008
DeepZone:

Orisirisi.

Even a Pig will claim accolades on herself. How many topics have you opened on nairaland today? Is Seun paying you to dance out of your frustrations here? grin
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by syren: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2008
Pataki:

Yeah the good guys like us are off the MARKET. Just that DeepZone is deaf to all pleas to leave one alone.

I still have a cousin who is of a more noble spirit than me. Are you interested? smiley

good guys like us?
I'm sure deep zone would say otherwise  grin

but, really r u playing matchmaker here Pataki, I don't know about that.  
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:23am On Oct 03, 2008
Harvard graduates while u were milking cows in Nebraska?? Tell us another story.
Now i am sure u were the one that posted your boy/f relies on u to SURVIVE

The dayz of Nebraska are over. My boo cannot rely on me to survive at least for now unless something bad happens to him in which case I cannot desert him. I am a good person and not a gold digger, hommie.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2008

Because they are GAY. Will you blame them for being gay when no woman will agree for them. hannibal is the banger while pataski is the one taking the battering. tongue tongue
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Now i am sure u were the one that posted your boy/f relies on u to SURVIVE. grin cheesy
Are you minding the yokel? Only God knows how many of her undies she has used her disgusting acidic farting to destroy. Keeps looking for a man who will be responsible for buying her undies to keep farting on.

Shameless being.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Oct 03, 2008
DeepZone:

Because they are GAY. Will you blame them for being gay when no woman will agree for them. hannibal is the banger while pataski is the one taking the battering. tongue tongue

ouch . . . . . touche tongue
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2008
Are you minding the yokel? Only God knows how many of her undies she has used her disgusting acidic farting to destroy. Keeps looking for a man who will be responsible for buying her undies to keep farting on.

Shameless being.

Is farting a crime? That means i feed well and live large. You can't even get enough food for your body how much less the one that will leave as gaseous waste. Poverty na disease. tongue tongue
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Sauron1: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2008
DeepZone:

The dayz of Nebraska are over. My boo cannot rely on me to survive at least for now unless something bad happens to him in which case I cannot desert him. I am a good person and not a gold digger, hommie.

Nebraska is one of the reasons why u lack CLASS.
What is to say u weren't devoured by your fellow blue collar negroes?? grin cheesy
Get o'utta here, u onanist!!!

Pataki:

Shameless being.

Funmi of all serial wankers on Nairaland.
She aint in ma top 30. . . . . .
DeepZone is so razz, she makes Ini Edo look like Liv Tyler.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:28am On Oct 03, 2008
syren:

good guys like us?
I'm sure deep zone would say otherwise  grin

I know a good thing, and I will not let it go. Rodents like DeepZone are better terminated.

I would not calling it Matchmaking, I would call it, BEING HAPPY. smiley
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by dyabman(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

She's annoyingly libidinous.
I don't blame her. . . .10 shags per week has now been reduced to NO SHAGS in the last 6 months.

U need to improve your grammer.
Get back to me when u complete your adult education courses. grin

too dry ,

@deepzone

Should i be your mercenary , i don't like it when Arrow like jackal spew garbage here
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2008

Funmi of all serial wankers on Nairaland.
She aint in ma top 30. . . . . .
DeepZone is so razz, she makes Ini Edo look like Liv Tyler.
Roflmao. Ini Edo get 'em. grin grin grin
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2008
@deepzone

Should i be your mercenary , i don't like it when Arrow like jackal spew garbage here

Yes but dont go too close because he loves men's booties.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:31am On Oct 03, 2008
DeepZone:

Is farting a crime? That means i feed well and live large. You can't even get enough food for your body how much less the one that will leave as gaseous waste. Poverty na disease. tongue tongue
Farting is not a crime. But with criminals like you who go around looking for the next available rich dude like me to milk off, anything pertaining to you or your fetid activities is a criminal intent. Get that into your fish-brain. tongue
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Sauron1: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2008
Pataki:

I know a good thing, and I will not let it go. Rodents like DeepZone are better terminated.

Deepzone is a verminous organism!!!

She's so lonely, she cannot survive without dropping Pataki or Hannibal's name in her moronic posts.
I wonder the kinda current that powers her central nervous system.
She sucks!!!
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:35am On Oct 03, 2008
~Sauron~:

Deepzone is a verminous organism!!!

She's so lonely, she cannot survive without dropping Pataki or Hannibal's name in her moronic posts.
I wonder the kind of current that powers her central nervous system.
She sucks!!!
For someone who has lived with COWS, what do you expect when she is now privileged to be within a society? I won't be surprised if she was busy wanking herself away with those cows. What a disgusting pig.

The Female Aboki of Nebraska.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by syren: 12:35am On Oct 03, 2008
Pataki:

is that always guarenteed?
I am happy for now anyway, you guys make me laugh seriously you all are too much.  grin
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2008
Farting is not a crime. But with criminals like you who go around looking for the next available rich dude like me to milk off, anything pertaining to you or your fetid activities is a criminal intent. Get that into your fish-brain

Did you win pool this evening? Riches and pataki can never be in the same sentence or am I seeing double?
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by DeepZone: 12:37am On Oct 03, 2008
For someone who has lived with COWS, what do you expect when she is now privileged to be within a society? I won't be surprised if she was busy wanking herself away with those cows. What a disgusting pig.

Roflmao, e don do. Where is McUsman? grin grin grin grin

Una don win, bye bye.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Sauron1: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2008
Pataki:

For someone who has lived with COWS, what do you expect when she is now privileged to be within a society?

Arrant nonsense!!!

She is here claiming Harvard graduates hit on her. . . . . .Men would hit on anything to raid the coochie.
Wayne Rooney($240,000 per week wages) SHAGGED a 50 yr-old granny for bleeps sake. . . .He had no intention of marrying her, did he??
I dare u to shag one of those graduates and letz see if they would pick your calls after 24 hours.
With the FARTICLES oozing out of your rectum perpetually, u stand no chance with any straight thinking dude.
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:39am On Oct 03, 2008
syren:

is that always guarenteed?
I am happy for now anyway, you guys make me laugh seriously you all are too much.  grin
See it as: The Pursuit of HappYness. grin

We are all always anyways. When you ready let me know. wink
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by dyabman(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2008
Pataki:

Farting is not a crime. But with criminals like you who go around looking for the next available rich dude like me to milk off, anything pertaining to you or your fetid activities is a criminal intent. Get that into your fish-brain. tongue

You RICH , Deepzone got class not low lives like you.

Your name Pataki sounds Insane, don't you think?
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by Pataki: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2008
DeepZone:

Did you win pool this evening? Riches and pataki can never be in the same sentence or am I seeing double?
Go and find out the meaning of Pataki, it takes GUTS to have such a prestigious name! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Women Look For In Men. by syren: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2008
Pataki:

See it as: The Pursuit of HappYness. grin

We are all always anyways. When you ready let me know. wink

lol, ok o, i'll do that  wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Must My Guy Refuse Taking Things From My Mouth / Nigerian Girls Are Gold-diggers? / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.