Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Used To Your Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Used To Your Actions (1027 Views)

Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / What Will Be Your Actions If You Are To Be This Woman's Husband. / Your Idea Actions If You Found Your Girlfriend/boyfriend On Dating Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2008
I was watching a film yesterday and in the film a rich guy that was living on this father's money all
his life was now going through a test set in his grandfather's will to teach him about money. There
was a time in the film when his bank account and personal things were all collected so he was broke.
He was in a restaurant with his longtime girlfriend and he found out that his credit card was cancelled so he
asked her to buy the bill that he will pay her later. She was so upset that she left him in the restaurant and
started dating his friend. I have watch a nollywood movie with a similar plot but cant remember the name of both
movies. Anyway what i will say is that i think the girlfriend got used to him always paying the bill that she thought it
will continue until the marriage and till death do them apart. My advice for you guys which i love so much is that dont
always spend money on your girlfriend because if she get used to you gtiving her money then you cant stop because
she see you as a guy with money. What do anyone else think?
Re: Used To Your Actions by dyabman(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2008
similar to mine but a bit complicated , i lost her to an unknown person. i wasn't broke or bankrupt , i just wanted to test her love for me not knowing that she is after my $$$

she is regretting now i think
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2008
Well i think rich guys have a problem because it is hard for them
to make real friend that will stand by them when the money goes
down, let alone girlfriend so i guess games as you said are necessary.
Re: Used To Your Actions by dyabman(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2008
Tranngirls:

very
Re: Used To Your Actions by tRoOE(f): 3:58am On Oct 03, 2008
Tranngirls:

[size=13pt]kinda of true, but you will know who your true friends are, the traces will be there, only a blind person will ignore it
But any guy that tests me like that will fail woefully, and that will be the end of our relationship.

[/size]
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tatase(f): 4:41am On Oct 03, 2008
I agree,  Do the test,  I always think it's shady when like immediately guys start throwing money at me as if I'm for sale. Like a meal ok, or the cinema ok,  but like when it's here's some money for credit, or take money, I feel so uncomfortable like I'm expected to repay "in kind" or something like i'm a LovePeddler or something, and it makes me feel cheap.

And also I find when guys give you money or something, they feel like they own you or something, and they have these expectations! So I think guys should stop whining about money and girls because they start it. Not in a bad way, but guys know they throw money around to attract a certain kind of girl who obviously wouldn't look at them if they didn't have money and they know this from the beginning because they've made it about money. When you're basically paying someone to be with you and you have no more money, of course they'll go.
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2008
Yes that is so true so what kind of test do you recommend Tatase
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tatase(f): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2008
Stop the funds for a while as in hint that times are tough. And reduce your expenditure on the relationship. If your partner stands by you and supports you, you know there's something there. If they begin to get distant, then you know your relationship is based on money.

Ok for example, a friend of mine whose father is well-off was going out with this guy who was kind of obviously with her for the money although she couldn't see it like that. (E.g. he was always like "borrowing" large amounts of money to "fix his ride" or "buy credit" and "waiting" for his salary etc etc so he never paid her back). Anyway she's a really nice girl not a snob at all and she got serious about the guy and introduced him to her family in terms of possible marriage. Her father now started saying that he doesn't believe in sponsoring his children now that they are adults (she was like 25-26 @ the time) after all he spent all that money educating them abroad and that all of them now have jobs and are settling down so his focus is on the bigger family in the village etc etc. So the girl didn't really mind because both she and her boyf were working but when the guy saw how things were looking and saw that the money wasn't coming as easily anymore because my friend was no longer collecting from her dad, the guy started distancing himself as in calls reduced, he started giving her ela when she talks to him etc and basically he broke up with her.

I think the key is not to make the relationship about money. Like early on in the relationship, large amounts of money should not be exchanging hands, unless of course both partners don't mind the relationship being about money since everyone gets what they want (the girl: money, the guy: "segz"wink
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2008
You are right. In any relationship we get into our initial actions always forms the way the other person in the
relationship sees us. Like a friend of mine was going out with three guys at the time. One(guyA) had a good
job, nice house and car (always gives her). Second (guyB) one is a student like her so just manages with her.
Third one(guyC) is more like a thug. GuyA always takes her to nice restaurant and eating joints and has not
had sex with her (but has kissed her on the cheek). GuyB has also takes her to nice places but not as
expensive as GuyA out-ins (has not ever touched her breast by accident). GuyC doesnt take her anywhere
whenever she comes back from see him she is also look rough and smiling. She behaves like a village girl
when she is around GuyC but like a girl that studied in the UK when she is with the other two guys. And guess
what GuyC has sex with her everytime she goes to see him and with any style he wants. The thing is that of the
three guys, GuyC didnt try to impress her when they met.
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2008
Tranngirls:

You are right. In any relationship we get into our initial actions always forms the way the other person in the
relationship sees us. Like a friend of mine was going out with three guys at the time. One(guyA) had a good
job, nice house and car (always gives her). Second (guyB) one is a student like her so just manages with her.
Third one(guyC) is more like a thug. GuyA always takes her to nice restaurant and eating joints and has not
had sex with her (but has kissed her on the cheek). GuyB has also takes her to nice places but not as
expensive as GuyA out-ins (has not ever touched her breast by accident). GuyC doesnt take her anywhere
whenever she comes back from see him she is also look rough and smiling. She behaves like a village girl
when she is around GuyC but like a girl that studied in the UK when she is with the other two guys. And guess
what GuyC has sex with her everytime she goes to see him and with any style he wants. The thing is that of the

So your point is. . . . . . . .Men should act like they got nuthing to get women into their beds? shocked shocked shocked
I am afraid this theory is flawed. . . .
It depends on the individual.
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am saying men should not
try to impess us ladies because we know when they are
acting or trying to impress. It is like lying about something
and we hate lies. Most guys dont know who they are, so
we women need something that is in control of himself,
actions and emotions. Sometimes this statement
"It depends on the individual" gets lost in translation.
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2008
Tranngirls:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am saying men should not
try to impess us ladies because we know when they are
acting or trying to impress. It is like lying about something
and we hate lies.
Most guys don't know who they are, so
we women need something that is in control of himself,
actions and emotions. Sometimes this statement
"It depends on the individual" gets lost in translation.

How do u expect a bloke to get a foot hold if he does not impress.
Guys are aware of the competition that might arise when doing a chase. . . . . .
It's a natural instinct for them to try and win that competition. cheesy cheesy
Every woman has a price. . . . .To some, it's a stick of lollipop and for some, it's a frost-beaten jewelry. cool
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2008
Well we women like to be seen as individuals to be
talked to not some kind of game men play but there
are guys out there that have master the art of seducing
a woman. Trust me it can be learnt anyway what i am
trying to explain is that a should show us his honest
interest in us which involves listening to the crap that
comes out of our mouth but also control his environment.
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2008
Tranngirls:

Well we women like to be seen as individuals to be
talked to not some kind of game men play but there
are guys out there that have master the art of seducing
a woman. Trust me it can be learnt anyway what i am
trying to explain is that a should show us his honest
interest
in us which involves listening to the crap that
comes out of our mouth but also control his environment.

Honest interest cannot be guaranteed.
How does one tell if a guy is genuinely interested in a chic or just catching his fun?
Re: Used To Your Actions by plusQueen: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2008
wealth can be deceptive and fleeting
A good measure of a man that'll be a good provider is his intelligence
Does he have potentials?
Girls should stop focusing on the immediate and look at the longterm value of a man lipsrsealed
Re: Used To Your Actions by plusQueen: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2008
Tranngirls:

and women call men dogs?
what a three timing slut
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

wealth can be deceptive and fleeting
A good measure of a man that'll be a good provider is his intelligence
Does he have potentials?
Girls should stop focusing on the immediate and look at the longterm value of a man lipsrsealed

Good point!!!
I wish that is the case with women but nah!!!!
Women would only date a man that fits their social status.
How often would u see a female stock broker dating a shoe-maker in Nigeria?? tongue
Re: Used To Your Actions by plusQueen: 12:22am On Oct 06, 2008
~Sauron~:

Good point!!!
I wish that is the case with women but nah!!!!
Women would only date a man that fits their social status.
How often would u see a female stock broker dating a shoe-maker in Nigeria?? tongue

hannibal abeg no kill me
shoe maker ke?
In Nigeria biko what potentials does a shoemaker have ,generally speaking.
water get level abeg
when I said look at the long tem value of a man I didn't say throw your brains away.
The man has to fit jare
Re: Used To Your Actions by KarmaMod(f): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2008
osisi I fogured you'd be the last person against double dating.

let the best man win i say.
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2008
Well if he is good yes we women cant know but i believe
at that stage everybody is just trying to have a good idea
of who the person is. I basically think that it is like an advert
of a product, so advert are so good that you will want to buy
the product immediately but it doesnt mean that you will get
that was advertised from the product. But some products dont
even have adverts but are so good. I guess people are like that
as well. Some are good at portraiting themselves in a good way
while others cant. So we go out with the best advertised guy we
meet at that point in our lives
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 12:24am On Oct 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

hannibal abeg no kill me
shoe maker ke?
In Nigeria biko what potentials does a shoemaker have ,generally speaking.
water get level abeg

Thanx for acknowledging this!!!
Re: Used To Your Actions by plusQueen: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

osisi I fogured you'D be the last person against double dating.

let the best man win i say.

LOL
I tell ya,it feels good to be "struggled for"
I wasn't double dating,I was sought after
Re: Used To Your Actions by KarmaMod(f): 12:26am On Oct 06, 2008
same difference jo! tongue
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

LOL
I tell ya,it feels good to be "struggled for"
I wasn't double dating,I was sought after

Sought after?? Hmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Used To Your Actions by H2O2: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2008
Double dating kor, quadruple dating ni.  It's not like you girls are worth the damn hassle any-furcking-hoo.
Re: Used To Your Actions by plusQueen: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2008
KarmaMod:

same difference jo! tongue

really?
come to think of it which girl hasn't had several suitors all at one time?
but it's wrong to stream all 3 or 4 along.
that doesn't mean you'll chase the others away with a cutlass,that'll be rude.
If the others know you're taken and uninterested and they choose to keep pursuing you,that's their problem.
Honesty is the best policy

let me add that some men have been succesful by being persistent. lipsrsealed
Re: Used To Your Actions by Sauron1: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2008
plus_Queen:

let me add that some men have been succesful by being persistent. lipsrsealed

U can say that again.
Persistence pays. wink
Re: Used To Your Actions by ashleign: 2:22am On Oct 06, 2008
In the end, What's your point?
Re: Used To Your Actions by Tranngirls(f): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2008
My point is that make sure you do things the way
you want them to be at anytime in the relationship
like sex, money, games played etc, be constant in
your actions always.

(1) (Reply)

. / Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.