Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? (1023 Views)

.. / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by omodoagba(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2010
did you close your eyes when kissing?
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by tayoast(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by adeibi: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2010
my eyes av always been wide open when i kiss
i dunno y
maybe cos av not met xactly wot i like
dt'll rilly make it special
cos am always like
duh!
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by mkpuluma(f): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2010
yesssssssssssss i do close my eyes.
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by TheCork(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2010
Nigerian babes use touch light to kiss in the dark, coz they need their eyes open

No clue how to kiss
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by CuteAngel(f): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^lol
@ topic YES
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Omolola1(f): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2010
yo! ~
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Blueice4re(f): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2010
Yea i do
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Ziggyjoel(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
hehe
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by ekinej: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
i will not enjoy it if i close my eyes
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by TheCork(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
Nigerian babes even open there eyes when they are sleepin (no offence)

But still, u have to close your eyes when french kiss (love)
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Creamish(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
yes . . . tho sumtimes, i check to see if his eyez r closed as well grin
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Onchedu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
Close ke? Say because I trust her reach abi na she kiss pass? tongue
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by iice(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Yup. . .even the leg goes up cheesy Fantastic kiss
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by sonuga(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
Onchedu:

Nija men can be so crude at tyms!.I cant jst imagine myself kissing wit my eyes open. Its just natural u close ur eyes and i'll want to believe it has to do wit the level of intimacy.
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by D1KeleVra(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Topic. . . just one eye. . . i be dey look out for the chic's bobo
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by papa190(m): 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
I dont close my eyes,
my should i~
I have 2 see what im doing and the person im kissing~
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Ben13: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Someone said it's rude to open the eyes when kissing.
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by Omolola1(f): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
yes! its very rude
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by kemisuga(f): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Closing of eyes is okay. You will enjoy it more. kiss kiss
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by yme1(f): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
i really dont know how to answer this cheesy, but i will pass
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by nellaluv(f): 5:07am On Jul 30, 2010
Ziggyjoel:

[size=16pt]I PrEFER CLOSING MY MOUTH! YUK! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue embarassed undecided[/size]

The Cork:

Nigerian babes even open there eyes when they are sleepin (no offence)

But still, u have to close your eyes when french kiss (love)

Creamish:

yes . . . tho sumtimes, i check to see if his eyez r closed as well grin

Onchedu:

D1KeleVra:

@Topic. . . just one eye. . . i be dey look out for the chic's bobo

Ben-10:

Someone said it's rude to open the eyes when kissing.

grin grin grin grin
Nigerians are so razz and crude, you guys are monkeys living on tress grin grin tongue .

What a thread tongue
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by snthesis(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2010
depends-i do, wen i dnt wnt her to read d look in my eyes
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by D1KeleVra(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2010
^^In that case. . . the crease on ur forehead would give ur feelings away grin

@Nella: lol it's not being crude. . . it's being alert smiley
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by tayoast(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
undecided
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by deoyel25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
nellaluv:

grin grin grin grin
Nigerians are so razz and crude, you guys are monkeys living on tress grin grin tongue .

What a thread tongue

Hold it right there woman. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Point of correction: You should have said "some people" instead of "Nigerians". You dont just talk and generalize anyhow without applying common sense.
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by D1KeleVra(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2010
^^No vex! Make I poor u cold water? smiley
Re: Did You Close Your Eyes When Kissing? by whiteroses(f): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2010
deoyel25:

Hold it right there woman. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. Point of correction: You should have said "some people" instead of "Nigerians". You dont just talk and generalize anyhow without applying common sense.
lol she should be ignored really calm down, shes taking the simple thread too seriously ur playing right into her nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Jailed In Uk For False Rape Claim / She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her / Pregnancy Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.