Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" (3263 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Doesnt Respond When I Tell Her That I Love Or I Miss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by konkocious(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2008
I need the opinion of the nairalander on this, in any relationship which one of this statement is better to say that will make thing be alright "I love you" or "I trust you"
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2008
I think they both serve different purposes. You can have confidence in someone's honesty(trust) even when you don't truly love them. You can love someone but deep down you know you don't trust them. If I understand your post well enough(which I doubt undecided), I suppose it depends on the context, if you love the person, say ''I love you'' and if you think re-affirming your trust is what's gonna straighten things, use the prase ''I trust you''
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by amyliajane(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2008
u have to b very sure abt how u feel b4 saying those words
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Ibukunjah(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2008
Trust is the basis for a true love, to someone like me. I always feel that there is no way I can truly love somebody I cant trust. If one is trustworthy, he or she can be loved. Loving someone u cant trust? Its difficult.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by lolola(f): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
'i love u' is jst by the mouth,every-one says dat 2day,so it doesnt make any meaning ani-more,u av 2 be able 2 trust some-one 4rst den u get 2 luv dem as d day goes by,trust is usually 4rm within,luv used 2 be dat way,bt it as bin mis-used.des days i luv u come only by mouth.seriously "trust"maks more sense 2 me.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Phate07(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2011

"i love you" is better.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Blazay(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Neither.
Especially, if it comes from a liar.
Saying the words is one thing. . . meaning them and being consistent is another. kiss
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by 190: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2011
Each time i tell her

** sweetheart i trust u **

she always gets wild and excited

I guess the I LOVE U word has been over-used and doesnt hold water no more undecided undecided
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Tosinville(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
"I trust you" is stronger.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
trust.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Goldieluks: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
''I love you''cause if you don't love someone you can never trust them.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by 190: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

''I love you''cause if you don't love someone you can never trust them.
angry angry
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Goldieluks: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
190:

angry angry

what?why the face? shocked
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by 190: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
cos i didnt like wat u said undecided undecided
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Goldieluks: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
what don't you like about it? shocked
and why that?
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by 190: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
cos u disagreed with what i said

I said i go for i trust u

and u went for i love u

u should choose what i always choose after all arent we twins angry angry
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Odunnu: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
We are so in tune with 'I Love You'
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Tosinville(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
Haven't you folks heard

"I love you but i don't trust you"

To let you know "trust" is stronger cos you trust someone you can do anything for him/her.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Goldieluks: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
190:

cos u disagreed with what i said

I said i go for i trust u

and u went for i love u

u should choose what i always choose after all arent we twins angry angry

laff out loud.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by sistajay(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
To a woman 'I love you' to a man 'I trust you'.
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Brite02(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
i love is Ok though most times it has been misused, on the other hand 'trust you' is not common in nigeria, i tell ya!
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by MrsChima(f): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Brite02:

i love is Ok though most times it has been misused, on the other hand 'trust you' is not common in nigeria, i tell ya!

SMH@the bold

Hello Brite,

You going to be good today? shocked
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Brite02(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^lol grin grin grin
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
You trust me? cry cry cry cry cry cry

Brite02:

^^lol grin grin grin
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Brite02(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^ grin grin grin
Only me suga i trust wink
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by star4(f): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
It's harder to trust than to love. I trust you is definitely stronger!
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Brite02(m): 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
yeah undecided
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by MrsChima(f): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
Brite02:

^^ grin grin grin
Only me suga i trust wink

Fugg you. angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by 190: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
Goldieluks:

laff out loud.

which one be Laff out loud angry angry
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Pweety4me(f): 2:07am On Apr 18, 2011
I like realness, tell me what is real & true!
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by Brite02(m): 2:10am On Apr 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Fugg you.   angry angry angry cry cry cry
lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is Better To Say "i Love You" Or "i Trust You" by alagha: 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2011
@ op,trust and obey na him be LOVE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Men Really Intimidated By Successful & Independent Women? / We have been dating for 6 good years, Now She's Tired Of Me / She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.