Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Become A Babe Magnet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become A Babe Magnet (3286 Views)

I Almost Caught Two Men In One Week, Am I Considered A "Dude Magnet"? / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / 6 Things That Will Make You A Magnet For Attractive Women This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Babe Magnet by kazman7(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
Do you know you can now date any lady of your choice,even the A-list ladies like the ones you see on city people magazine,the ones you see at the silverbird galleria,city-mall or on facebook,, it doesnt matter if you are shy,not rich or not very handsome
want to know how to

• Feel sexy and irresistible

• Get noticed by women everywhere

• Attract females like bees to honey

To get a FREE report send SMS to 07055333000 in this format : bm*your email*your location*sex
EXAMPLE: hb*peter@yahoo.com*peter*lagos
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by 190: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
If you are talking about attracting those FAT PIGS posted up there

No thank you'll pass
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Dsense(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
Those fat pigs look like fairly used Jamo grin grin
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by hbabe(f): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
I sincerely hope the guys get to attract better looking babes than those in the picture.  Haba, no slim ones?  And they really have no business wearing short clothes and showing off such heavy thighs.
OP, better put up better picture or you may lose your prospective clients.

190:

If you are talking about attracting those FAT PIGS posted up there
No thank you'll pass

I honestly thought those were the kind of babes you love. grin grin
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Dsense(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2010
kazman7:

Do you know you date any lady of your choice,even the A-list ladies like the ones you see on city people magazine,the ones you see at the silverbird galleria,city-mall or on facebook,, it doesnt matter if you are shy,not rich or not very handsome
want to know how?,
To get a FREE report send SMS to 07055333000 in this format : bm*your email*your location*sex
EXAMPLE: hb*peter@yahoo.com*peter*lagos
you will receive details on your phone number & email address within 30 minutes
U wan kill Human Being
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by ksena(f): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
shocked what are they wearing shocked it doesn't fit their body cry
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Yorisb: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
@OP

Thanks but NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the one @ the extreme left looks like an Oompa-Loompa shocked lipsrsealed

[size=2pt]I'm allergic 2 fat ladies[/size]
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by DeepSoul(f): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
Kai, poster, see what hunger has caused you.

Anyway, if your magnet story is true, why dont u try it on me and watch me put you to shame cheesy
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by 190: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2010
hbabe:

I honestly thought those were the kind of babes you love. grin grin

Nope,

Honestly these are not the kind of ladies that i see myself having a future with

they are Just too fat or rather Plum for me!
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2010
@poster, now why did you post those poor babes photo? See why you shouldn't accept everyone friend request on facebook
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by madlady(f): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
D-sense:

Those fat pigs look like fairly used Jamo grin grin

That was like a KICK IN THE GUT.
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by kazman7(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2010
Deep Soul:

Kai, poster, see what hunger has caused you.

Anyway, if your magnet story is true, why dont u try it on me and watch me put you to shame cheesy

Your father! hunger?, i will feed your dirty backside for years, i bought a David D`Angelo package that has been working wonders and i felt like sharing it with my homies out there,does that offend your sensibilities in anyway?, mind you i cant try my skills on your dumb backside, FOOL
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Yorisb: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2010
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by kazman7(m): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2010
rokiatu:

@poster, now why did you post those poor babes photo? See why you shouldn't accept everyone friend request on facebook
Young lady,this picture has nothing to do with facebook in anyway, the models were simply used for visual effects
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Enockia(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2010
could any post be worse than this?
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by DeepSoul(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
kazman7:

Your father! hunger?, i will feed your dirty backside for years, i bought a David D`Angelo package that has been working wonders and i felt like sharing it with my homies out there,does that offend your sensibilities in anyway?, mind you i cant try my skills on your dumb backside, FOOL

Hungry man, don't worry, I'm not in the least bit offended by ur hungry man language. 9ja is filled with hungry people so I hear that language everyday. Good luck oh! But try and be more creative sha grin
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by kazman7(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
Deep Soul:

Hungry man, don't worry, I'm not in the least bit offended by your hungry man language. 9ja is filled with hungry people so I hear that language everyday. Good luck oh! But try and be more creative sha grin

if naija is filled with hungry people,what does that make you?
hungry girl? meanwhile i will not mind learning some creativity from the DEPTH of your SOUL grin
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by no1madman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
I dey represent orobo anytime, anyday. . .As far as i'm concerned,they are attractive.
Post your pics if u think u r more attractive. . .i just dey laugh! HAHAHAHA!
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by SALady(f): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2010
kwakwakwakwa!!!! Nigerians you guys are funny. Now I know why I have to spend more time on this forum. Too much Ooo!

Now @poster is there any reason why the girls are wearing clothes that dont fit?

I didnt know you guys celebrate haloween.
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Phate07(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
kazman7:

Your father! hunger?, i will feed your dirty backside for years, i bought a David D`Angelo package [/b]that has been working wonders and i felt like sharing it with my homies out there,does that offend your sensibilities in anyway?, mind you i cant try my skills on your dumb backside, FOOL
Pls tell me its not [b] his Cocky and Funny lame bullshit. If you really think that shit would work in a Naija environment, then you really need to see a Shrink cos you are loosing it. No, am not joking, or are you seeing my teeth? grin grin
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
Being cocky and funny does work, in any environment, but natural things like that start to look cheesy when some con-artist starts to make a "product" out of it.
Oti ba je niye
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
am i sick i kinda find these girls Hot in a weird way, anyway saving for personal use grin
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by xhosachoc(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2010
grin As a woman who has seen a few guys attempt the 'cocky and funny' approach with disastrous results *we women read into everything*i would say dont buy into the hype.Simple,confident and down to earth always does the trick as you dont have to act,plus you come across as a really genuine person,and give out these vibes that you have no fear of rejection and dont need to hide behind some crap cock and bull theory! wink
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by playmode(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2010
@OP.Dude those "things" in the picture are drop dead ugly.I wouldn't touch them with a 1 kilometre pole.Let me show you what a killer babe looks like straight from South Africa "BUYA":
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2010
^^^ Proof that some people really shouldnt wear weaves. (he second pic is albeit better than the first) ^^^

@EVERYONE

When did Naijafolks become so fat-phobic? I think some of the ladies in the first pic look alright. Most of them could've certainly picked better outfits.

I prefer thicker chicks.
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by xhosachoc(f): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2010
;Dshe is pretty and that hideous weave does not do her justice! cry
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by xhosachoc(f): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2010
undecided undecided@playmode bahle a bantwana ubaphathe right joe!
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by playmode(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2010
xhosachoc:

;Dshe is pretty and that hideous weave does not do her justice! cry

Trust me i don't see anything wrong with her weave(maybe cuz i am a guy) and i am sure many guys won't either.I mean ask any guy on this thread to pick between her and those fattys&monys at the top and i am sure you know who they will pick first.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AqRiUs Age:

^^^ Proof that some people really shouldnt wear weaves. (he second pic is albeit better than the first) ^^^

@EVERYONE

When did Naijafolks become so fat-phobic? I think some of the ladies in the first pic look alright. Most of them could've certainly picked better outfits.

I prefer thicker chicks.

Are u into women?  wink
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by SAGoddess: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2010
The SA chick with a weave looks like a full blown drag queen/hooker, not on at all, weave looks too cheap. . . . . .

The fat chicks should all work out together seeing that they pick outfits together. . . . . . . .I can't believe the other one is wearing a shirt only with those thunder thighs, YUCK!  THey just look cheap and hungry!

The one in purple looks like a low-wage hooker.
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2010
@Playmode
IDK. Are you into women who are into women?
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by xhosachoc(f): 9:45am On Oct 14, 2010
No doubt about it she is pretty!but the weave and the topless picture kind of mess up the whole thing.just a woman point of view. wink
Re: How To Become A Babe Magnet by SAGoddess: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2010
xhosachoc:

undecided undecided@playmode bahle a bantwana ubaphathe right joe!

Having a monologue I see or does playmode understand, my bad!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! / Where Are The Handsome And Attractive Men In Nigeria? / Am Getting Married Nxt Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.