Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? (6871 Views)

Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / When You Go Through Your Girl's Phone And Can't Look At Her The Same Way Again / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by tommyex(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2008
I think the best answer for some1 who spoils a thread is to pay less attention to him/her
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2008
Ujujoan:

Why must this naawee slowpoke always spoil a thread anytime he shows up?? Now am going to have to leave because this place's contaminated already angry

Men, I am gettin' sick of Nland. You guys are all fools. Where's debosky? That guy sounded sensible. Y'all fools. Ranting rubbish! I'll have to f**k on y'all! Get the f**k of my posts. Just ignore them. Guys who understand what hood guys do and how hood niggaz holla will foerever holla at me!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by violent(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2008
naweeeeee!!!, nawaaaaaaa o! Nairalanders, u see wht happens anytime mum leave their kids with nannies?? He obviously didnt grow up.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2008
violent:

naweeeeee!!!, nawaaaaaaa o! Nairalanders, u see wht happens anytime mum leave their kids with nannies?? He obviously didnt grow up.

U think u violent enough? I gat enough shit to violently shut u off enough that you'll personally have to run to your mum and holla at ma ends to help you grow up and the B-block niggaz with me will just get you violently smacked off your hood into exile where you'll have to live in stinky cribs with no windows and no shawties for you to f**k tight. You actin' all too uptight and tight up so we gettin' you f**kin' worked up, fool!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Ifedisky(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2008
@naewee: applause,applause! Thanks for the "mother+ p, sy" invectives and keep it up. Pass un2 your children and watch them blossom! ACCURSED RETARD!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by violent(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2008
naawee:

U think u violent enough? I gat enough shit to violently shut u off enough that you'll personally have to run to your mum and holla at ma ends to help you grow up and the B-block niggaz with me will just get you violently smacked off your hood into exile where you'll have to live in stinky cribs with no windows and no shawties for you to f**k tight. You actin' all too uptight and tight up so we gettin' you f**kin' worked up, fool!

A wise man talks because he has something to say, a fool talks because he has to say something
can anybody make sense out of the shitload nawee just dropped?? angry angry
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2008
@All
You dont know Nawee?
Just go to the nairaland board and see how i pleaded with Seun to realease him yesterday
The guy is just dumb
thats why we encourage our youngsters not to do drugs
Cos its evident that the hard drugs he takes
is destroying the few brain cells he still has left.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by 8ball(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2008
this Nawee is the most stupid bastard on vis forum,spitting raw on every thread

ll fix him soonest,checking up on him via a detection service
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sistawoman: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2008
@nawee

I dont need to prove anything to you. You dont deserve it.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by chessguru(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2008
sistawoman:

@nawee

I don't need to prove anything to you. You don't deserve it.
Holy rook!! see bomb blast!!

@nawwee
Take it easy, reduce the swear words and insults, in the long run the Good guys are the great guys even in 99% of movies!! ever seen anyone in love with "jason"?? ,
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sangreal: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2008
Many reasons but i see a sitution were a guy is crossed wether to call or not sometimes the guy is in a fix like is she worth the stress.But basically if u get a persons number its good atleats u make a call once then see how it goes from the reply u get but guys do chicken out before they make that call
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by AloyEmeka9: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2008
Sometimes, guys can take your number just to fulfil all righteousness because it makes babes feel fine and wanted. The world revolves around women and you are bound to please them even when they are displeasing you. So we guys have learnt to heave them off just to buy time and peace.
@Post, Did you check whether the guy is alright? what if he has been in coma since you exchanged numbers? you can call him to check on him and see whether a succesful conversation can ensue. Some guys don't have guts too, he may not hve the courage to holla you. I wish my babes are the type that wait forever for me to call them especially one of them i have now that is a lioness. She calls morning, aft and evening and no woman can push her aside otherwise she will tear that woman to pieces. I am even tired of her b/c there is no way i can marry that drama queen.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2008
sistawoman:

@nawee

I don't need to prove anything to you. You don't deserve it.

Sista, can we ever come to a compromise? You are the nicest sista I have here on Nland. So stop acting like you turnin' stupid. You are not! Just don't derail! You have all it takes to roll with me I think. Post ur pic so I know if you are gorgeous enough and I might come look for you when I have time. You been sounding not that bad. Think I can make you better!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2008
8ball:

this Nawee is the most stupid bastard on vis forum,spitting raw on every thread

ll fix him soonest,checking up on him via a detection service

U'll fix me up? Nigga, I'll tax you six times you've ever been taxed! U gon' fix me?

Guess u must be jokin', huh? I'll have u hanged with no rope! In fact, u'll be factually

prevailed upon to suicide. Better don't f**k with me! Get u thumped off intoto, slowpoke!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by chessguru(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2008
, sad
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2008
shocked i'm guilty of this too, and i'm naturally not into callin, so it happens now and then. the most recent one was amazin cos i deleted her number already after i termed the level a non feasible parol. I was busy tending to the flowers around me and she re surfaced and was like, I had her number and never called for 2months plus, its the way she said it, i took a second look and realized she had it badly for me, All this while.smiley well fallas if they fancy you they'll give it to you,
i'm not good at askin i'm simply the go getter type.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 05, 2008
yo naawee, two words SEEK HELP.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by nuruokcmeg(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
tope200 pls can we chat now am online have been really hoping to meet u ok pls nuruokcmega@yahoo.com just add me now let chat.am waiting
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2008
nuruokcmeg:

tope200 please can we chat now am online have been really hoping to meet u ok please nuruokcmega@yahoo.com just add me now let chat.am waiting

See this one! grin
Them tell you say NL na dating site abi. sad
Shine ya eye make you commot for here jo! shocked angry

*hisses*
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by tope2000(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2008
Why should I be when I have the bitches all wrapped around my palms?

Sistawoman been coming across as sensible. So I thought it won't be

a bad idea to switch my game on her a little bit. But I would still have to

confirm if she's hot enough to have a feel of my game!

You, Tope, from your posts, I have this feeling you are nothing but a
dumbass bitchy BITCH! It may interest you to note that 2H2H is just
goin' look past your wretched pussie!

Holla at ur boy, sistawoman!
Dolla me for readin' my posts, you top(e) fool!

@naa were
U are such a loser like really! angry angry angry angry
u think i was referring to ur cheap line with sistawoman
oh plssss . . . . . i was replying to the post, u seriously think i have time 4 a crackhead like you
please think again wink
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by vescucci(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2008
Guys are genetically averse to commitment so they unconsciously misplace the number or wash it with their laundry or delete them Pick one!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by Obalende: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2008
they met someone else.

or maybe it was just one of many numbers,
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by origina9ja(f): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2008
i dunno how
bbe when dey gt ma numba they call quick tyme cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by geolabious(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2008
[size=13pt]Go To Google[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by origina9ja(f): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2008
lol everything dis dayz is google init wink
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by lexicon(m): 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2008
@ naawee , Letx not go off topic plz

@post

its sometime b'cause of fear of the unknown !
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by makavele: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2008
@all

coz' gurls don't like callin' and guys are givin 'em a dose of their own medicine!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sophienwa(f): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2008
i think it depends on certain things. i am not saying i am all that but it doesn't happen 2 me because i do not give out my number easily anyway. a guy must REALLY want my number to get it and even then there is still no guarantee he'll get the number.
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by 190: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2008
mak una leave naawe alone o, abeg, and nawwee why u com dey curse every nlanders na, wetin we do u, mak u sofree misyan o cos u nor fit fight public
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by naawee: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2008
I'll still be smackin' shawties real tight. Pussie's just so nice. Hang in there in a pussie even if u r tired of smackin' wackily!

Tear that pussie apart. Don't call no BITCH! She needs to call you n u have to decide if she's hot enough to chill with cha!

Shawties are shit! Just smack their pussies intoto!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by sillyboy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2008
naawee is and idiot. . . .hiyah hiyah ooooo
naawee is so stupid. . . hiyah hiyah ooooo
naawee is an under-aged. . . hiyah hiyah ooooo
naawee pee on his mat. . . . . hiyah hiyah oooooo

@naawee

You so dumb man!
Re: Why Do Guys Get A Girl's Phone Number But Never Call? by skfa1: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2008
naawee:

I'll still be smackin' shawties real tight. Pussie's just so nice. Hang in there in a pussie even if u r tired of smackin' wackily!

Tear that pussie apart. Don't call no BITCH! She needs to call you n u have to decide if she's hot enough to chill with cha!

Shawties are shit! Just smack their pussies intoto!

What does that teach us ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does A Ring Really Mean? / Love Letter To My Queen. / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.