Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" (3565 Views)

"star Warz - The Pro Elite Version " / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by trex007(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
@wordsmith
sup mayne
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by trex007(m): 7:21am On Oct 08, 2008
Someone deleted ma post cos i said hannibal posted trash grammer
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by mailmalc(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
Vry Tight schedule for me though but 'Malc gon do this once for the love of the game. CONFIRMED ! !
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
t-rex007:

Someone deleted ma post because i said hannibal posted trash grammer
why wont they delete ur post when u r always dragging small issues. dats the same thing that those retards do.
shaz asked u to forget hannibal's post and not make an headline out of it but u ignored. i guess thats y ur post was deleted. by now u guys should know that this is a battle thread and u aint suppose to talk any other thing but battling.

@hybrid
a king is a king for life. much respect to u.for bringing the battle heads together once again .hybrid 4 president

@shaz
respect to u maam for moderating very very well .pls keep deleting any irrelevant talks.
we must all learn to respect tournaments , i wish u were battling tho .nice one ma .much respect

@mailmalc/alexpissu
. is ur asses back in town .respect fly boys

@wordsmith
this would be a real test of ur lyrical prowess

@crude and makavele
respect boys , the new improved crude and makavele

@sauron da hannibal jackal
flowshow the metaphorial punchliner would have you for dinner when the tourney staRTS .watch out
i wish po-deep chiogo and afrocynic were here .RESPECT TO ALL OF YA
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by JUNIT1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
[b]YEP, IT'S J UNIT UP IN THIS BIT**

BRING IT ON NETCESSSS. CONN FIRMEDDDD[/b]
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
*****************************ATTENTION*****************************

THE BATTLE THREAD PROPER WILL BE OPENED ,KINDLY WAIT FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND PAIRINGS BY SHAZ . . . . . . . . . WISHING NAIRALANDS ELITE GOOD LUCK

Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by makavele: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
@shaz
I see! OK' nuffin do u!

@brid
Dealio

@t-rex
Nice man! NO mind dat damsel!

LOLOLOLOL
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by trex007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2008
@flowshow
look at ur pitiful self,i see u want publicity,i went thru d list of netcees 2 battle bt didnt see flowshow.no long story,i aint gon xchange words wit ya,go settle ur scores wiv those u offended and get back to action.peace
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
@flowshow

sorry ,but u aint on my guest list . . . . . .
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 9:02am On Oct 09, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@flowshow

sorry ,but u aint on my guest list . . . . . .
yeah right .thot as much just as u wont have peace of mind on nl. thats a promise and a gift .
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by ksmallsz(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2008
Guess i'm late" Still space?
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by trex007(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2008
@brid
just ignore
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by edosioo(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2008
@shaz
check whether ksmallz is a member of the retardo family

@t-rex
r u a fool?
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by chiogo(f): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2008
Umm, sorry Hybrid-X but I can't do the battle thing. Thanks though.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2008
@CHIOGO

i understand . . . .its all good aight . , stay flyest
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2008
U guys gotta be kidding me!!!

Y'all locked the Pro Elite battle thread?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So just because some people messed up and couldn't come up with their lyrics in time means others are insignificant?
Was EURO 2008 canceled because England didn't qualify??

I am personally making a war against Shaz and Hybrid.X
If i find any of u guys on any battle thread, consider yourselves XXXX
It's war. . . .Watch y'all backs. cheesy tongue tongue
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Shaz(f): 12:44am On Oct 16, 2008
@Sauron,

Lol. . it is well. smiley
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by edosioo(f): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2008
~Sauron~:

Y'all locked the Pro Elite battle thread?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So just because some people messed up and couldn't come up with their lyrics in time means others are insignificant?

@
sauron , it clearly shows how stupid how hybrid is .he doesnt have a mind of his own and is scared of mallthius and mailmalc, the MRC multiple retard clones have actually succedded in ending another battle, it was already a failure since hybrid did not allow the MRCS in. we spoke with mallthius and co into backing out and they listeed to the MRCS. it shows clearly how strong the MRCS are !
hybrid is a complete failure. for leaving out the MRC members out of the tourney
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2008
@edosio

correct . . . . . . . . u soooooooooooooo correct .in fact u amaze me soo much with dexterity in making discoveries and investigations . . . . . .can u get offf my d!!ick now ?

@sauron

dude . . . .b ez man . . . .war?? . . . .pls . . . . i still stand my ground . . . .if malthuss and the likes of mailamlc aint battling . . . just to name a few . . then there is no star warz . . . .this cats are the star warz . . . . would have done the same if wordsmith,tianshe and co backed out as well . . . . .they are the elite on nairaland as far as the brid is concerned . . . .so disrespecting man . . . .common lets get on with our lives men . . .kini big deal?

@shaz

see me see wahala ooooooooooooooooooooo . . . . .lol . . . . . . cheesy . . . . . . . seems this dudes dont understand that thurrs actually a life outside nairaland . . . damn undecided
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by edosioo(f): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@edosio
if malthuss and the likes of mailamlc aint battling . . . just to name a few . . then there is no star warz . . . .this cats are the star warz . . . . would have done the same if wordsmith,tianshe and co backed out as well . . . . .they are the elite on nairaland as far as the brid is

this clearly shows how much of a fool you are ! sauron can u imagine the idiot is actually emphasizing it ! geez
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

@hybrid
you are making too many enemies , you even dragged shaz in the mud wit u, making enemies is the beginning of a man's disgrace.

@sauron
take it easy on him , we all know him to be a old fool , he actually failed in the beginning when he started discriminating and choosing who and who should enter. he is a complete asshole.

@all
come and battle in the 2008 nairaland world cup where everyone is equal and there is no discrimination, racism or special favour for selected netcees like mallthius and mailmalc grin, the 2008 nairaland world cup will be hosted by the original copyright owner. see the link entries are now opened https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-184037.0.html
one love yo. anyone can enter .no special treatment for anybody there
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2008
@hybrid
listen up fool / ur whole career sucks
you wearing a hat cuzz u cant afford a haircut
yo everyone knows hybrid shouldnt rise up
sucking his own diick he still couldnt cum off
hybrid ama dip ur face in the toilet /
ur style aint hot even if u have to boil it
yo listen punk you need to let me be
cuzz for real dawg/ i will Bleep u up like queen bee
ask B.I.G /none is more insane than the MRCS
u keep acting a fool rapping like ur some JJC
i explode bars on ur head like some chocolate bombs
ur chin is now grin nigga its full of bumps
Bleep u up/ lick ur ass up like tom tom
bom bom /chew ur sistas ass like chewing gum
what the Bleep men /why u gonna leave me out?
dont u know am the illest in this bitches house
eyo bitch nigga victory is mine
ur whole verse is more sour than a bleeping french wine
i dont pity ur ass dawg /i pity shaz's sweet ass
ur the cheapest slut now /u just lost ur price
sauron is angry cos u act like a racist
mallthius and mailmalc wft is special about them ?
holding others to ransom cuzz u wanna suck male priicks
u just lost respect like the size of ur diick !

@sauron & others
finish him .fatality. no mercy !
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Shaz(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2008
@Brid,

Mehn, i tire.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by JUNIT1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2008
i'm out also, therefore tourney cannot continue, lol,
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2008

@flowshow

coomon dude . . . . .there always gonna be the [b]"ELITE "[/b]and others . . . .to become an elite u need to earn it . . . all the cats i invited gots skillz . . . .so many have improved over time. . . . . .the so called MRC or whatever lol . . . . .dnt knw man undecided . . . . i only knw the ELITE and i can bet none of nairalands finnest will ever battle in a lesser league man . . .trust me . . . . its like inviting christiano ronaldo to play in naija premier league lol . . . .it aint happening ever. . . .the BIG BOYS will always BIG BOYS whether the MRC like it or not. . . . . . . . . . .they got a lyricall rep to maintain . . .i bet u ,the likes of malthuss,wordsmith,mailmalc,tianshe,po_deep,shaz,saucekid,crude,shaz, just to mention a few can never ever play in ur league son . . . thats the BITTER TRUTH . .and u knw it

nice disses flow . . .always new u wanted a piece of the brid cool. . . . . .but u aint fit to battle me son . , . . lyrically , u under age (every one knws it goona b child abuse and molestation if i battle u ) . . . . . . come back when u grown some bush on ur peewee. . .shiiii disgusting . . .get a life
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2008
HYBRID-X:

dude . . . .b ez man . . . .war?? . . . .please . . . . i still stand my ground . . . .if malthuss and the likes of mailamlc aint battling . . . just to name a few . . then there is no star warz . . . .this cats are the star warz . . . . would have done the same if wordsmith,tianshe and co backed out as well . . . . .they  are the elite on nairaland as far as the brid is concerned . . . .so disrespecting man . . . .common lets get on with our lives men . . .kini big deal?

Who the Arrow is malthuss, wordsmith, crude, Po-deep, tianshie and all the serial tards u are mentioning?
No cat is bigger than any competition. . . . .If they are irresponsible enough to post after the deadline u set, it means they have no regards for u and you are still sucking up to them. . . . . .I say SHAME ON YOU.

Mailmalc will tell you who i am. . . . . . . .I don't give a rat's ass about names on NL. . . .As far i as am concerned, i need a microscope to see the people u think are heavyweights(that shows how minute they appear to me).
You should get your shyte together and stop sucking up to malthuss or saucekid.
I still maintain i would cop a squat on you if i ever sniff you on any battle thread here(It's about time i take your credibility off).

@ FLOWSHOW & Edosioo,

Leave this cat, he is a wuss!!!
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
@flowshow & sauron

sauron see u made new friends . . . this same cat flowshow quoted this
@hybrid
a king is a king for life. much respect to u.for bringing the battle heads together once again .hybrid 4 president

@shaz
respect to u maam for moderating very very well .please keep deleting any irrelevant talks.
we must all learn to respect tournaments , i wish u were battling tho .nice one ma .much respect

common flowshow u posted that i am "KING" on this same thread. . , . . .u cant battle ur king/president son . . .play the jester roll ok . . .u doing really good at it grin . . . . .enuf said

@shaz

can u jus imagine . . . .see drama . . .
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2008
HYBRID-X:

@flowshow & sauron

sauron see u made new friends . . . this same cat flowshow quoted this

I don't have friends. . . . . . .I am a one-man soldier!!!!
Hannibal associates with no one. . . . . .The crux of the matter is u MESSED UP!!!
Admit n letz move on.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2008
coomon dude . . . . .there always going to be the "ELITE "and others . . . .to become an elite u need to earn it . . . all the cats i invited gots skillz . . . .so many have improved over time. . . . . .the so called MRC or whatever lol . . . . .dnt knw man Undecided . . . . i only knw the ELITE and i can bet none of nairalands finnest will ever battle in a lesser league man . . .trust me . . . . its like inviting christiano ronaldo to play in naija premier league lol . . . .it aint happening ever. . . .the BIG BOYS will always BIG BOYS whether the MRC like it or not. . . . . . . . . . .they got a lyricall rep to maintain . . .i bet u ,the likes of malthuss,wordsmith,mailmalc,tianshe,po_deep,shaz,saucekid,crude,shaz, just to mention a few can never ever play in ur league son . . . thats the BITTER TRUTH . .and u knw it

@sauron

ok i admit it " one man soldier boi aka G.I jones" . . . . without the "ELITE" there is no BATTLE . . .there is no STAR WARZ . . . . there is no BATTLE THREAD . . . . . can we move on now undecided
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2008
It seems u have wax in ur droopy earz!!!
Just admit u messed up and letz move on. . . . . .
Battlez don't have to include your so called "heavyweights" to make it a tough competition.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2008
@SAURON

@sauron

ok i admit it " one man soldier boi aka G.I joe" . . . . without the "ELITE" there is no BATTLE . . .there is no STAR WARZ . . . . there is no BATTLE THREAD . . . . . can we move on now

NO CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHOUT THE HEAVY WEIGHTS . . . .
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2008
@hybrid
to think u will mention saucekid as an heavyweight clearly shows that u r confused, saucekid a heavyweight ur a joke men
have u ever wondered why underdogs beat so called old TIMERS, because they are too full of them selvesand were too overconfident, overconfidence na him dey kill human beings.  believe me , an hybrid vs a flowshow on a normal day will end hybrid career , look at my rep .:::

1.wordsmith died in a battle against flowshow,thats why he has no balls to talk face to face to me and advises perople to gnore because he doesnt want them to see what he saw
2 mailmalc was massacred in a battle against flowshow
3 , menike was pushed into an early voluntary retirement and ran away voluntary after a confrontation with flowshow
4, shaz was left begging after a face off with flowshow  changed her id , was banned and even changed her name
5 , sauron never mentions flowshow because he knows the onions , check the history and statistics dawg , the writing is so clear. just so that u can proof ur point , flowshow hereby invotes u to an october showdown

if u got the balls ike u spit then accept my battle IV openly

FLOWSHOW vs HYBRID   THE OCTOBER SHOWDOWN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** / * * ~ Battle Of The Immortals : GIYAZZ Vs Iamaromolaeran! ~* * / Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.