Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" (3636 Views)

"star Warz - The Pro Elite Version " / "Star Warz Re-loaded". . . Battle Of The Illest (Shaz) / "Star Warz" - Scores To Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Wordsmith(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2008
i wouldn't have replied this non-entity until i saw this:

wordsmith died in a battle against flowshow,thats why he has no balls to talk face to face to me and advises perople to gnore because he doesnt want them to see what he saw. . .

dude, you don't get it, do you? i don't see you. you are a friggin' waste of space. get that into your retarded skull, and the same goes for your equally retarded clones, tell them i said so.

imbecilic nonentity
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by tianshie(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2008
@'smith
Tha kid needs a frontal lobotomy.
Sup NL?
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by makavele: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
@all

wat happn'd to hybrid'z tourney?
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2008

@wordsmith and tianshe

this flowshow & edosio kid be living in a fantasy world for real . . . he just a twisted kid . . . . he thinks Nairalands the the real world and the real world is nairaland tongue
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Wordsmith(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ 'Brid and tianshie,

seriously i don't get it. Exactly what satisfaction do these gain from trolling em boards? 'cause they run they mouths with so much vigour. . . 'tis like they can't tell the difference btw the internet and real life.

@ the R,

an advice : get yourself a life. . . . and a job.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Crude(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2008
@WordSmith

They tried to get a life and a Job but failed, i think all they need now is to be shackled up in chains and Horse-Whip
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by chasisgirl(f): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2008
lol@crude
oh ur biting breaking news hasnt reached here , lemme post it .crude aka the vampire makavele has been caught for biting and makavele id has just been banned . horray! thanks to chiogo . she set a mouse trap for crude aka makaravele and chiogo caught him redhanded biting nas ether. ole ajibole theif . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2008
Who was biting what?
Makavele bit whose lyrics and how does that take his credibility away?
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Crude(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Sauron

U know what's goin on for sure don't ya? We've been havin this mentally derranged n blackleg situation on NL for a long murthafuxxin time. . . . . . .So we all know better than reply some muggins. . . . . . .Oh! there is a popular line in hurr thus "If u don't ignore them, u'll end up being like them. . . . . .So, homie. . . . . .I G N O R E!!!
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2008
I dunno whats going on. . . . .

This whole place seems to be in a mess.
Some cats are beefing the other cats on the internet, it's SICK!!!

If i don't ignore who i would be like who??
U seem to know nuthing about Sauron. . . . .Be like who??
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2008
enh, so this small boys have started controlling sauro too.like they always control hybrid and wordshit , sauron u shold take a look at makavele and crude profile and see how small this boys are . they are barely 12years old and they control u like a fool.?

@makavle
so u said u bleeped shaz last night , lemme ask u how does her pussi smell or taste , shaz was supposed to ban this idiot yet she banned edosioo, how daft.

@sauron
are u allowing crude aka makavele the biter to control u too?
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Wordsmith(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2008
@ the imbe above me:

didn't i tell you and your retarded equals not to mention my name?

@ Shaz;

i know controlling these fools been taking a toll on you ma, but may i suggest you ban all usernames the R uses. Thanks.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

enh, so this small boys have started controlling sauro too.like they always control hybrid and wordshit , sauron u shold take a look at makavele and crude profile and see how small this boys are . they are barely 12years old and they control u like a fool.?

@makavle
so u said u bleeped shaz last night , let me ask u how does her pussi smell or taste , shaz was supposed to ban this idiot yet she banned edosioo, how daft.

@sauron

can u ban people for doing nothing wrong.?
just because i dont agree with ur views doesnt mean am not entitled to my own opinion, i know i am a problem for u wordsmith, and as long as u mention f-show , u will know no peace. thats a promise and a gift.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Sauron1: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

It seems your IQ is running with a negative integer.

@sauron

Nobody controls me so shut that hole in ur mouth!!!
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Wordsmith(m): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ Everybody;

simply ignore the stupid R, he's a waste of space. so far you ignore the Arrow, you help him in supressing his attention disorders.
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by FLOWSHOW: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
1000 wordshits is not enuff to tackle a single retard, shutting ur senseless ass further , here is an official diss track to show u we know more hiphop than u
free download for everyone .

taking the nairaland hiphop game to another level . first of its kind
here is an official diss to makavele/crude /sauron ,tianshe ,hybrid and wordsmith and others .this should shake them off except they have to balls to reply with a diss track too. respect yall.

download the diss tracks free here
http://rapidshare.com/files/156402552/official_diss_to_hybrid_and_wordsmith.mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/156402553/diss_to_makavele_and_crude_with_my_fruity_loop_beat.mp3

more diss tracks are in the oven cooking for chiogo ,hybrid ,sauron and the bitch wordsmith and the rest, f-show rules
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by Crude(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2008
N!gga please quit posting a full disgrace of urself. . . . . . . . rappin like he got a full grown worm crawling arround in his voicebox. . . . . .no disrespecking, it's an advice

@Shaz

Thanx for the sanitation this place. . . . .that will keep us all from being retardly infected

@Eibody

Listen to WordSmith and Please I G N O R E!!!
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by HYBRIDX(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2008
lol . . . .so fcukeddddddd undecided

what a JOKE . . . .damn this is whackest ishhhh i ve ever heard . . .it even got guys in ma office laughing . . . .lol . . .cant hold back the tears . . . grin
Re: The Intro-"star Warz Pro Elite Version" by makavele: 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
@FLOWSHOW

CHAII!!! WHY DE-REP YOURSELF OVER A LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT LIKE THIS? MAYNE, U NEED TO GROW THE F*CK UP, SEE WE AIN'T KIDS HERE, ARE WE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating / Club Finest: Lyricist Spit Ur 8bars Of Depth Here & Win! / "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.