Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2979 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Chai! I nearly slapped your mouth angry
The stories we wrote on the literature section, plus all our time we spent, ALL GONE! You called that just posts cry
I'm not mourning posts. Hopefully before October, I will derail thousands of threads to regain my lost 2500+ posts smiley
well im sorry for your loss. Welcome to the derailing club cheesy
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: yes na! Did anyone die because the threads don't exist anymore? We can always start over and its not like people always go back to re-visit those threads
Well that's true.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by joeace2020(m): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
sad sad

Hey everyone! cheesy

eyahh!! sorry dude.... take heart.. can we cry together?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by joeace2020(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
I'm sorry. But I react negatively to things like these. [/color]

mscheeww..... yeye. Abeg aboki gimme one stick of benson there.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: well im sorry for your loss. Welcome to the derailing club cheesy
Thank you grin
So what is the colour of your G-string? cheesy
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Thank you grin
So what is the colour of your G-string? cheesy
i wear green granny panties cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: i wear green granny panties cheesy
Thank God it's not blue.

Please I have one request to make.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by justmenoni: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed my nairaland so much,Only God knows how many times i have refreshed the homepage...This morning my ban was lifted grin grin grin grin but the stupid Justwise of a guy immediately banned me again cos i posted a topic appreciating that the ban was lifted Wait oo are we sure its not this foolish mods that are causing people to ban our dear Nairaland.

Oga seun please and please review and reshuffle your Mods,some of them are just so stupid and take issues personally,this is an open forum..

I heared Some Mods especially Justwise was rushed to the hospital for High Blood Pressure cos their is no one he can E-Bully on,u see life but now that Nairaland is back the first thing the eeddiot can do is ban people again,does that make any sense? instead of them to first apologize to we the members for their break in transmission,Imagine...anyway Naija i hail...Justwise you are a FOOL and you will Remain One,oya the Mod for here,ban me
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Thank God it's not blue.

Please I have one request to make.

shoot
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: shoot
In the spirit of "DATA LOSS", I want you to discard all your e-boyfriends, the ones you hooked up with between Jan 10 and today. Now I should be the only man standing because that was how it was on January 10 undecided
Remember DATA IS LOST. Thank you!
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
In the spirit of "DATA LOSS", I want you to discard all your e-boyfriends, the ones you hooked up with between Jan 10 and today. Now I should be the only man standing because that was how it was on January 10 undecided
Remember DATA IS LOST. Thank you!
so how many concubines do u get to keep?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: so how many concubines do u get to keep?
What do you think? grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
What do you think? grin
i think you should answer my question
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: i think you should answer my question
Oh honey, I'm very sorry I didn't tell you this. cry
You know na, when it's Christmas season like this, they come flocking around you and I myself couldn't help it. I just managed to keep 12 Only sad
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Oh honey, I'm very sorry I didn't tell you this. cry
You know na, when it's Christmas season like this, they come flocking around you and I myself couldn't help it. I just managed to keep 12 Only sad
errrm i got married last week
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Danhumprey: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Logan's shadow:
Vanished! tongue and. That means history does not recognize nor remember miracy as being the Miss Nl neither does it remember Beenkumar beong Mr.Nl.||History does not remember ogakpatakpata as a man that wants to yansh a smelling coochie||History does not remember all Nlders that bashed PEJ during the 'Diaris God' era grin||History does not remember all the people that created their acct after Jan 10||History has forgiven everybody that sinned as from jan 10 and got a ban(y'all should go and sin no more grin)||History can't remember those that created their nl acct as from Jan 10.What I wonder though is: do history remember sexkillz/ being ousted as a mod?
gringringringrin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: errrm i got married last week
Oh thank God. Last week does not exist on Nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Oh thank God. Last week does not exist on Nairaland undecided
we renewed our vows 5mins ago grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: we renewed our vows 5mins ago grin
Nonsense grin

Or are you talking about us?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by NickiRoman: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
Like seriously. sad
....choi!!!! all my mentions, liked post,followers everything wiped away!!!angry embarassed
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EnterPRO: 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
hmmmmn ... all those babes with 200 likes on their profile pics ... eh yah!

1 Like

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Beennkumar(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
NickiRoman: ....choi!!!! all my mentions, liked post,followers everything wiped away!!!angry embarassed
I know. Annoying, right? angry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Beennkumar(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
joeace2020:

eyahh!! sorry dude.... take heart.. can we cry together?
No, we cannot. Take heart bro. tongue
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by NickiRoman: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Beennkumar:
I know. Annoying, right? angry
...it's so not fair embarassed
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Isiterere(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: Wait make i call them for yard grin
Temi1(m), dzeeny(m), brightnelly(m), Kelvindwaplord(m), donwise1(m), thatboyromeo(m), Tobetoe(m), blazincruz(m), Tonycart, bank2k4real(m), Peterken05(m), Eragablessen(m), otunbanuel, Chimax15(m), chukwy2(m), adonisvg(m), levite101(m), Taylor184(m), iamdsam, haywhy28(m), donkelz(m), espn(m), engrhorla(m), Yoruba_Jesus, his awesomeness(m), nelie(m), Balley(f), Osiag(m), Adewunmi smith(m), Vivly(f), Abel's concept(m), kent_Aire(m), munky(m), gqboyy(m), utenwuson(m), zelexotunla(m), Mr Mac-10(m), atilardey(m), Muyeewa00(m), Bossforeva, moscobabs(m), Hassan9786, temple4real(m), smyle24(m), teetee92(m), ifeomabernard(f), Enegod(m), Harbosede02(f), zuma4k(m), idu1, ogbaoso, mr-bounty(m), IAMBREEZY, AmiableJay(m), Isiterere(m), Ifetex(m), onila(f), OKeokpa(m), Princek12(m), femcruz(m), bestdking(m), carzola(m), Bioben, Omotaur(m), Mike chinos(m), Zemhen 1, Hecuine(m), samlestic(m), anyaekekehinde(m), RedBenson(m), charles424(m), sir.law(m), alvin000, distribute inc.(m), barcanista(m), 190(f), Nomski0(f), dederocs(m), abdulmuda(m), folagbade23(m), abubakar8991(m), yamakuza, Cashkhiid(m), nobullshit(m), jerryscofield01(m), Redbenson(m), Born2Fuck, Idowu-Ogbo,

I am kind of likened this nairaland effect to the situation after Nigeria civil war (from what I got from history). Loss of topics,monickers;trolls, serious minded people,funny people,inspiring people,crush etc . God I pray against war in this country . Lots of things to learn from nairaland travails.
What if this type of issue happen to Facebook or twitter? Though one can download one's file on Facebook.

Abeg where is standd,coldfeet,bros jarus, ajanlekoko etc
Sexymoma representing till Jesus come .

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Haaaaaa
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
bennyraz: Haaaaaa
e surprise you..
Lol
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
Isiterere:

I am kind of likened this nairaland effect to the situation after Nigeria civil war (from what I got from history). Loss of topics,monickers;trolls, serious minded people,funny people,inspiring people,crush etc . God I pray against war in this country . Lots of things to learn from nairaland travails.
What if this type of issue happen to Facebook or twitter? Though one can download one's file on Facebook.

Abeg where is standd,coldfeet,bros jarus, ajanlekoko etc
Sexymoma representing till Jesus come .

ALL IZZ WELL
operation tell your neighbor nairaland is back...Lol

1 Like

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Isiterere(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: operation tell your neighbor nairaland is back...Lol
Nairaland is back but not fully fit (it's handicap)

I hope oga Seun go tell us the real koko behind this .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Nonsense grin

Or are you talking about us?
im talking about my husband, you have your 12 women to keep you busy so you are fine
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
sexymoma: e surprise you..
Lol
nothing surprises me anymore like seeing my old moniker grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
][color=#000030:
A Fallen Moderator [/color]
mind how u talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"This Is Uniben" By Sydney Talker (video) / Download IPE MI By Ope Gold / What Should One Do About Such A Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.