Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! (2978 Views)

Seun What Is Happening? / Seun: What Are The Guidelines For Banning Someone / Funniest Threads And Posts On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by sexymoma(f): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
bennyraz: nothing surprises me anymore like seeing my old moniker grin
LMAO
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mondisweets: im talking about my husband, you have your 12 women to keep you busy so you are fine
No, I'm not without you. If you don't accept me, I'll delete my account and off myself angry cry
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
No, I'm not without you. If you don't accept me, I'll delete my account and off myself angry cry
and your concubines?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 7:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: and your concubines?
OK, I've discarded them.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
OK, I've discarded them.
when will you get them again?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: when will you get them again?
Hey don't be ridiculous. Data loss, remember?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Hey don't be ridiculous. Data loss, remember?
u want my husband's trouble abi
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: u want my husband's trouble abi
What's his name?
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Coldfeet(f): 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Isiterere:

I am kind of likened this nairaland effect to the situation after Nigeria civil war (from what I got from history). Loss of topics,monickers;trolls, serious minded people,funny people,inspiring people,crush etc . God I pray against war in this country . Lots of things to learn from nairaland travails.
What if this type of issue happen to Facebook or twitter? Though one can download one's file on Facebook.

Abeg where is standd,coldfeet,bros jarus, ajanlekoko etc
Sexymoma representing till Jesus come .

ALL IZZ WELL
She's here o! Good to have NL semi back! yippeee I've got my penguins back.

1 Like

Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
What's his name?
my husband grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Isiterere(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin grin
Coldfeet: She's here o! Good to have NL semi back! yippeee I've got my penguins back.
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: my husband grin
Yes honey, are you calling me? grin
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Yes honey, are you calling me? grin
see your life grin you know you are more loyal to your ashii squad
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by AmiableJay(m): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
''Wound heals but the scars they leave behind are statutes of reminisce''. This darkest incident in the history of this great, near-to-life forum is a reminder that we must savage and unify this nation to prevent any scarring conflict or war that many fo.ols are advocating either directly or indirectly. Nigeria shall rise again!
Re: Mods, Oga Seun.. What Happened To Our Current Topics And Posts!!! by EzePromoe: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: see your life grin you know you are more loyal to your ashii squad
You're so annoying. Must you always bring in ghosts to our conversation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Baby Boy Falls From His Mother's Back / Download IPE MI By Ope Gold / I'm Falling Down [Pour it out Here] ☺☺☺☺

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.