Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On (8398 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 10, 2014
1. He is cheating on you with impunity ,without remorse

2. His thing no dey rise and he refuses to go fix it

3. He nags and complains about every single thing

4. He is a psycho ,possessive, control freak that watches your every move and won't mind his business

5.he already accuses you of cheating

6. He leaves home and does his own thing and returns whenever

7. He stops providing and checks out emotionally and financially

8. He persecutes you for your inability to conceive or bear male children

9. He fathers a child out of wedlock

10. to make him quench

8 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 1:58am On Dec 10, 2014
save ur self d trouble and guilt.. just get a separation.

its a known fact.. women can't cheat on their spouses without involving emotions. it must be thought out and planned.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by nairamaverick(m): 2:14am On Dec 10, 2014
all these topics tho cool
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Spreads my golden mat

1 Like

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by cococandy(f): 2:23am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:

its a known fact.. women can't cheat on their spouses without involving emotions. it must be thought out and planned.
lie.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
lie.

grin u sure? can u? have u?
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 10, 2014
hmmm!
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by lyfe(m): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2014
As far as cheating game is concerned within marital grids, women will be the one to bear the brunt if things fall apart.

1 Like

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by cococandy(f): 3:05am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:

grin u sure? can u? have u?
yes yes no
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:
save ur self d trouble and guilt.. just get a separation.

Which emotions
You have never heard of ashawo?
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 10, 2014
[size=50pt]op are you sure?[/size]
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 3:28am On Dec 10, 2014
babyosisi:

Which emotions
You have never heard of ashawo?

i have o.. maybe cos i can't.. so i feel most ladies wouldn't.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 3:29am On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
yes yes no
wink wink good geh
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by cococandy(f): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:

i have o.. maybe cos i can't.. so i feel most ladies wouldn't.
that is for small girls.when they are in lust,they think they are in love and expect some commitment which usually leaves them heartbroken in the end.
A grown woman knows lust for what it is. She can chop and clean mouth without complicating her life with unnecessary emotional attachment.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by MisterLongman(m): 4:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Trash....
Why don't you just quit and save yourself from headache
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 4:30am On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
that is for small girls.when they are in lust,they think they are in love and expect some commitment which usually leaves them heartbroken in the end.
A grown woman knows lust for what it is. She can chop and clean mouth without complicating her life with unnecessary emotional attachment.
chai.. thats nt growth o.. thats hardening.
receive ur healing o. grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by dechandel(f): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Whatever happened to walking away?
Much more better than a hell trip

2 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by holatin(m): 5:47am On Dec 10, 2014
So na do me I do you
Is DaT what the world as turn to ?
end time thing

1 Like

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by cococandy(f): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:

chai.. thats nt growth o.. thats hardening.
receive ur healing o. grin
life hardens everyone. Receive your anointing. Sherimamama(speaking in tongues)
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Lots of men deserve to be cheated on but lots of women will not have the balls to.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by passionate88: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Relationship sucks... Big time

Majority of them
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by corisande: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2014
angry
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
life hardens everyone. Receive your anointing. Sherimamama(speaking in tongues)

hehehehe.. pretty gurls like u.. makes guys go hard..
receive ur deliverance ( 7 black soaps + holy water)

#runs out of thread with a bon.er
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by ROZZAYY(f): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:

hehehehe.. pretty gurls like u.. makes guys go hard..
receive ur deliverance ( 7 black soaps + holy water)

#runs out of thread with a bon.er
Person wife. Hmmm
@ topic writes dem down with my black pen* Op noted.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by kilokeys(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Person wife. Hmmm
@ topic writes dem down with my black pen* Op noted.

i run o... i know na. d more reason why.. na mistake i take see her dp.
shaperly.. i gats cordinate myself
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by ROZZAYY(f): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:

i run o... i know na. d more reason why.. na mistake i take see her dp.
shaperly.. i gats cordinate myself
Lolz ok.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by jmoore(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2014
hian!

So if a man falls into a dirty gutter deliberately, then the best revenge by his wife is for her to dive into the same dirty gutter? Isn't that a case of partners in foolishness, huh?

If your husband cheats on you, the proper thing to do if you can't tolerate it is to divorce him. Cheating on him only makes the woman to be a filthy rag just like her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by jnrbayano(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Babymama1:
1. He is cheating on you with impunity ,without remorse

2. His thing no dey rise and he refuses to go fix it

3. He nags and complains about every single thing

4. He is a psycho ,possessive, control freak that watches your every move and won't mind his business

5.he already accuses you of cheating

6. He leaves home and does his own thing and returns whenever

7. He stops providing and checks out emotionally and financially

8. He persecutes you for your inability to conceive or bear male children

9. He fathers a child out of wedlock

10. to make him quench

Our young folks are not supposed to be exposed to these kind of topics.

Too many teenagers and early 20s abound.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Tymax(m): 7:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Nonsense. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by jmoore(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2014
So cheating is now a competition, huh?
More STDs and demons to all cheating married folks.

Sounds more like pigs competing on who's going to be the dirtiest.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by Sanchez01: 7:20am On Dec 10, 2014
A woman who cheats on the husband based on the OP's points has no ounce of dignity. Men can be pushy at times, but that is no justification to cheat. Instead, get a divorce, go seperate ways and part to meet no more.
Re: Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On by GSKing: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2014
So a married woman that doesn't want to divorce her husband cheats and is now termed foolish? What is foolishness in encouraging bitten women having their deserved fun outside matrimony? What is good for the goose...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / Men. / I Mess(fart) A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.