Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (547626 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chai!

Why una no fight?

Sometimes I wish this thread were located under SLT Canopy. We for just dey punch ourselves anyhow. grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 07, 2014
Morning everyone, concerning the past questions, to my own understanding I don't think that u guys need the past questions. This Post Utme of a thing requires you to be more logical. Cos, Unilorin will be asking you some questions that are very technical. My candid advice for you is that, you need to read widely, as if you are not gonna write it again which I am very sure that you won't. You can try as much as reading English lexis and structure, Maths, Current affairs, Biology. I believe that this year is your year by God's grace. Seeing you guys at Unilorin..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 16racks(m): 6:24am On Jul 07, 2014
ayo oga mi @rayopt

to be honest wit u, i tot u fell out arguing wit this guys..the same thing happened last year.
just be patient wif this dudes and remember this is nairaland educational thread and not ur rap battle thread oooo

@yal

rayopt isnt tryin to sell past questions but you cant say aspirants dont nid it...just my opinion..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Jhena(f): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2014
wait ooo you guys are all saying the same thing. he @rayopt says there is no official past question and choose4me says people are just gathering likely questions. its still the same thing ooo
and even the person that says official questions has school logo. the one rayopt showed me @adams tutorial oshodi has logo oo and it is very fake.
pls lets move forward oo.
even rayopt whatsapp group is far productive than this place.
u guys shud drop likely questions na. atleast some guys did it last year.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Lordseyad(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Vbin searching , Now Am Finally here!!
Hi Everyone!!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2014
Tnk God d battle of words s ova. Can we nw av sum non post utme past questions update? N s d form yet out?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by agent9(m): 9:28am On Jul 07, 2014
na waooooo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mikedimeji(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2014
Good morning, pls be guided, if am not mistaken for the past three years or more Post UTME in Ilorin has been CBT exam and am sure u know what CBT exam means therefore like the other person rightly said read ur English, math, be vast, in order word know what is happening in the society the one they called current affairs and one other subject depending on ur field. NO PAST QUESTION.
I heard they ask one time like that what's the colour of their sku gate I.e just trying to let u know that expect anything as general question. Like I said be guided
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2014
Probistas Doctrina. means in English
Which year was Southern and Northern Nigeria Amalgamated
who's on the 10naira note

I remembered that

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yungmilio2: Probistas Doctrina. means in English

I remembered that
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yungmilio2: Probistas Doctrina. means in English

I remembered that
1. Studying and Learning 2. Nigerian Amalgamated in d year 1914 by Lord Fredrick Lugard 3..the Educationalist named Alvan-Ikoku.....pls we nid more of dis since we al hrd dere is no past questn...and also more 4rm dos stayin near d skul...TNX@Yungmilio
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2014
Abasstoheeb: 1. Studying and Learning 2. Nigerian Amalgamated in d year 1914 by Lord Fredrick Lugard 3..the Educationalist named Alvan-Ikoku.....pls we nid more of dis since we al hrd dere is no past questn...and also more 4rm dos stayin near d skul...TNX@Yungmilio
no p man. uwc
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Each time I think about UNILORIN current affairs questions, I feel like running away....

I don't envisage knowing the likely questions. Apparently, it takes a slog and anxiety to crack UNILORIN postUTME.

May the merciful God have mercy on us smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
16racks: ayo oga mi @rayopt

to be honest wit u, i tot u fell out arguing wit this guys..
wen they get higher they shud undastand beta.

16racks: and remember this is nairaland educational thread and not ur rap battle thread ooo....

lol. . .i am definitely kipin dz in mind
[size=20pt]must u even bring vhiz up?[/size]

u sef

smh sha
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2014
You really needed not to have said this...
I dnt think thrs anything that happened here that needed d sentence...
rayopt:

u sef

smh sha
you sha wan tell us say u dey higher....
Nyc anyway...
M Hesjay, moving to 200lvl,... U r rayopt, n u must b a PhD student...ryt?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by abdulquadri(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
we are expecting post jamb form
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
rayopt:

u sef

smh sha
funny.. you are in 400 and you still act like this?
or 300L going to 400...so what difference does it make
am sure you not a PhD student, Cuz if you one, you won't be here.
guys who recently finished serving, those still serving, those about to graduate and does going to 400L, we do roll together, smoke weed together, play together, have fun together... nobody cares...
I think kids act the way you just did (when dey get higher)
lol where you don reach.?
all the arguments sha go end here... you no fit see me for road they yarn me dust nah, you for don enter K-dorms quickly
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
abdulquadri: we are expecting post jamb form
yeah very soon has we hear
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 08, 2014
rayopt:

u sef

smh sha

I was right about you from the onset..Your ignorant statement just confirmed you are an empty vessel indeed. ''When they get higher'' ... Hope you realize that there are 200L students that are undergoing their 2nd degree. So its very foo.lish of you to have made such an idioti.c statement.. We know una type, you portray yourself as what you are not.. Yeye Pikin!

@jhena, logo is easy to copy nah..lol..logo or not.. All na wash jare..but surely the questions here will help in one way or the other..Afterall, no knowledge is a waste..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hardaytohun: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Guys can we jst stop dis argument for once? Haba!!! Other univeristies if not all bt most post ume forms are out, what is wrong Better By Far!!! Success is wat I wish for us all....ramadan kareem
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2014
more arguments nd less works. .

why am i havin yall buzzin even witawt effort. .
. . .av dropped more likely or past questions(anyhow u call it) in my grup. .av given out useful tips to aspirants dat nids it. .i avent collected a dime, those in my grup can testify. . .

my works speaks better of my intentions. . .u guys shud be more useful to aspirants and not get busy tryin to bust scammers. .diz iz my idea in d furst place.

i apologize if i tryd tu act as if i kno it all buh u guys shud be busy given awt tu aspirants nd not pounce on my every acts. .yep choose4me u are ryt am aware of pipu in their 2nd degree dat r still tryin tu get a 3rd. . .

are u all satisfied now?

@dele i done apologize iooo. . .lol @u sha

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by 16racks(m): 8:35am On Jul 08, 2014
rayopt: more arguments nd less works. .

. . .av dropped more likely or past questions(anyhow u call it) in my grup. .av given out useful tips to aspirants dat nids it. .i avent collected a dime, those in my grup can testify. . .

my works speaks better of my intentions. . .u guys shud be more useful to aspirants and not get busy tryin to bust scammers. .diz iz my idea in d furst place.

i apologize if i tryd tu act as if i kno it all buh u guys shud be busy given awt tu aspirants nd not pounce on my every acts. .yep choose4me u are ryt am aware of pipu in their 2nd degree dat r still tryin tu get a 3rd. . .

are u all satisfied now?

thumbs up broda
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2014
Dear aspirants... I understand some of you are worried over the post utme form... Just relax... I believe it will be out soonest.
I'l suggest that you use waec past questions for ur biology preparation. The questions that came out in biology last year(at least for my frnds n i) were ordinary level biology questions.. Not even up to utme standard...
Milo, shey na k-dorms u dey ni?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2014
Wouldn't know who is deceiving who.....ur group is moving well,may its cos of its young age.......

@all, read all u can, as far unilorin putme is concern....dnt b restricted to past questions alone....GNS 212 2012/2013 is a very good example of our relying on past question tends to point towards failure at times.....wish u all d best as u prepare for unilorin's putme.........

NOTE: information is power and can not be measured. I can assure you guys that you will get info here at almost real time...qudus to neyoor for his real time info on dvc appointment,post utme requirements n resumption.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by mystolad(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
rayopt: more arguments nd less works. .

my works speaks better of my intentions. . .[b]u guys shud be more useful to aspirants and not get busy tryin to bust scammers. . [i]diz iz my idea in d furst place[/i]b]

are u all satisfied now?

ok....keep scamming d innocent aspirants while we watch.

once level is not equivalent to its attached reasoning.it takes common sense which r quite uncommon to know that help can come from anywhere (young,old,100,500 etc)...

lets move forward pls......

my advice , read a lil bit of sport histories,confab updates,basic biology,basic math,English (concord etc),business math n mayb economics.....
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Haben1: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
cutiedave: ur numba i stay at iyanapaja
...... plzzz am very sorry since, am really sorry, am at iju right now, 6,7,8 I will come around that area today, drop your number and let me call u.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by wibarforce: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
if you need unicorn putme past question call now on 07032743929.can hook u up with where u will get them cheap.. though am a student of kwasu not unilorin.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
Why are scammers so plenty on this thread dis year. Why not let anyone that is in need of ur digit request for it b4 pasting it here.
Nawa for some people o.

Bro mystolad I greet u jare.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by abdulquadri(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
UNILORIN POST-UTME PAST QUESTIONS
CORRECTED:
NOTE: THESE QUESTIONS MAY NOT CORRESPOND
WITH THE PRESENT SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY
ESPECIALLY FOR THE CURRENT AFFAIRS UNIVERIST
OF ILORIN POST UTME IS A CBT EXAM, 50
QUESTIONS FOR 30 MINUTES WHEN THE TIME OF
THE EXAM COMES, YOU HAVE THE PRIVILEDGE OF
WRITING IT IN EITHER LAGOS, MINNA OR ILORIN
WHEN YOU FINISH YOUR EXAM, MAKE SURE YOU
CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON. WAIT FOR
INSTRUCTION IN THE EXAM HALL AND CALL
THEATTENTION OF ATTENDANCE TO ANY
CHALLENGE YOU FACEWITH THE SYSTEM. DON’T BE
PANIC; THEY ARE SIMPLE QUESTIONS THAT NEEDS
ACURATE THINKING. SUCCESS…
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2009/2010
1) The Headquarter of OPEC is ../ Baghdad
2) The country that was suspended from ECOWAS
was../ Guinea Bissau
3) FESTAC took place in Nigeria in which Year ../
4) The military Head of State that adopted the title
Pre~ident was ../ Gen. I.B. BabC:lngida 5) Obasanjo
created Operation Feed the Nation, Babangida
created ... ../Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP).
6) Capital city of Ugancla is ../Kampala
7) Who is the author of the popular book "Things fall
apart." ../ ChinuaAchebe Who is the first Nigerian
player to score a goal in the World Cup.
../ Rashidi Yekini.
9) World War I ended in whatyear ../ November 1918
10) The first election in Nigeria was held on............
./ 1963
11) The meaning of Xenophobia is...
./ Fear of foreigners
12) AIDS means
./ Acquired Immunes Deficiency syndrome
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
Abasstoheeb: 1. Studying and Learning 2. Nigerian Amalgamated in d year 1914 by Lord Fredrick Lugard 3..the Educationalist named Alvan-Ikoku.....pls we nid more of dis since we al hrd dere is no past questn...and also more 4rm dos stayin near d skul...TNX@Yungmilio
Probitas Doctrina means Learning and Character. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.