Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (563845 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
This guy say latest 24 hrs,bt means by monday to me sha...let see if dat in4matn is 4rm 2ru source

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by kolamark(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Neyoor:

Resumption is september bro......

Faculty of Education is now having a New dean.
OK thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 12:13am On Jul 05, 2014
davees4real: Hi...am a bonafide 200l stds of d bbf(beta by far) university...life science faculty...am here to render any hlp in d best way i can to all aspirant seekin admissn to d bbf university...U can contact me tru 08163725632(whatsapp),Davees2(2go) n 7E4C57CE bbm pin....
n if persn dey add na una no dey gree accept. Diars God o. U pipl nt acceptin pips request chai chai diaris God
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by bammy2050(m): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2014
hmmmnn! 3 years ago...God bless september 13 (a day afta mai bday) 2011 a day i made it to Beta By Far! This is just begining dear aspirants.May God bless ur hustle....@Neeyor I hail o.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Jammy2012(m): 3:56am On Jul 05, 2014
furetin: I bought a copy of unilorin past questions from myschool.com.ng and the questions i saw on the pdf where juss mathematics chemistry and physics and biology and its a eighty one pages book i got it for a thousand five hundred if you need it add me on whatsapp ill give you dont buy it from them
i will love to have it bro,i left whatsapp two months ago for the sake of determination..thanks..my e-mail is adepojujamiuadegboyega@gmail.com
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2014
milinda: n if persn dey add na una no dey gree accept. Diars God o. U pipl nt acceptin pips request chai chai diaris God
lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2014
[size=19pt]to aspirants gbogbo[/size]

it waz exactly 3 yrs ago when i panicked lyk yall striving to get in. .now 3yrs gone., m striving to get out.
thats life anyway.

the race is never to the swift, be patient.

time and only time will deliver your dreams like yahoo messenger.

[size=20pt]you will always need help, dont ever be scared to ask.[/size]

[size=13pt]education is information. but the problm in nigeria is not lack of it, it is too much digestion of the wrong infos that makes a fool talk shii.[/size]

be focused. a wise man once told me that "wat u focus on expands"

[size=13pt]u wanna win? get to work. . .no oda shortcuts except u want your life cut short.[/size]

the effective guy is tym concious. [s]d poor guy is always runnin out of tym and cash.[/s]

dont run away from problems. become the solution.

[size=19pt]competition is american. i love n.y.c and its big lights and so i set big targets.[/size]

dream-big even if ur dreams cant summon d courage to separate siamese twins lyk carson did.

d truth is. . .
vhiz post ume is just d beginnin of all your big achievements, datx cox u choose wat u believe.

[size=16pt]and even if u pass or not. . .remember dat a vibrant and happy life is a gift from God[/size]

piece by rahzilla. . .add me on wahtsapp for unilorin post ume group 08177680334

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Yungmilio2:
lol
No b joke o, gat two of dem n my list n na pendng mode em dey snc n out of vexim. Take delete am ystday. Re u an aspirant or a staylte?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2014
milinda:
No b joke o, gat two of dem n my list n na pendng mode em dey snc n out of vexim. Take delete am ystday. Re u an aspirant or a staylte?
grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2014
Neyoor: From a reliable source. Following the last senate meeting held on Tuesday 1st of July. Some resolution were made.
Some professors were elevated and a new Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic was appointed.
Resumption date was also deliberated and this year cut off mark was decided and they all concluded on using 180 as the general cutoff mark for this year admission process, in lieu of this, post ume form 'll be on sale from this week ,which means the post ume form 'll be out within the next 24hours.
Posts like this though lipsrsealed

We'll only get aspirants agitated for nothing.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2014
milinda:
maybe not dia fault
me stallite
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2014
rayopt: [size=19pt]to aspirants gbogbo[/size]

it waz exactly 3 yrs ago when i panicked lyk yall striving to get in. .now 3yrs gone., m striving to get out.
thats life anyway.

the race is never to the swift, be patient.

time and only time will deliver your dreams like yahoo messenger.

[size=20pt]you will always need help, dont ever be scared to ask.[/size]

[size=13pt]education is information. but the problm in nigeria is not lack of it, it is too much digestion of the wrong infos that makes a fool talk shii.[/size]

be focused. a wise man once told me that "wat u focus on expands"

[size=13pt]u wanna win? get to work. . .no oda shortcuts except u want your life cut short.[/size]

the effective guy is tym concious. [s]d poor guy is always runnin out of tym and cash.[/s]

dont run away from problems. become the solution.

[size=19pt]competition is american. i love n.y.c and its big lights and so i set big targets.[/size]

dream-big even if ur dreams cant summon d courage to separate siamese twins lyk carson did.

d truth is. . .
vhiz post ume is just d beginnin of all your big achievements, datx cox u choose wat u believe.

[size=16pt]and even if u pass or not. . .remember dat a vibrant and happy life is a gift from God[/size]

piece by rahzilla. . .add me on wahtsapp for unilorin post ume group 08177680334

if you really wanna help.
I see no reason why you should create a whatsapp group... (thou not a bad idea)
atleast this place is better for any aspirant to ask his or her questions here, and get the right info from we stallites here...
and even in the next few days or weeks another aspirant may need that same info or something related to that he/she would be referred back to the precious pages
questions been answered here.. aspirants would read from the first pages and get more info about unilorin
which a whatsapp group can't do.. cause much info would be lost...
i dont know everything about my school and you don't know it all
I might know Much about my department and faculty better than you or anybody, vice versa for your department...
we do make mistakes trying to pass the right information, that can be corrected here
which a whatsapp group can't do...
why don't we just help out here
#Transparency
Mouth sealed
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2014
^^^

Milio just dey hot! All these your long posts. grin
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by ishola288: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2014
if u rili unilorin CBT past question and d current one from ITC center den direct to ur email address.
Call: 08053458995, 07033739772
Pin: 73F4A017
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to admission stuff
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Dygeasy: ^^^

Milio just dey hot! All these your long posts. grin
haha lol.. badt guy
the weather for Ilorin hot
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2014
ishola288: if u rili unilorin CBT past question and d current one from ITC center den direct to ur email address.
Call: 08053458995, 07033739772
Pin: 73F4A017
Feel free to ask any question pertaining to admission stuff
Even when u scamd me of my admission last year...Dia z God ooo.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Haben1: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2014
hmmmmm, life no easy ooooooOOOOOO'' ,, I just land day-b4 yesterday. if u cloz to agege/ogba/iyanaipaja kindly holla me, b4 next week, Cuz, I will be going to Ikd, almost, 600 question, ( and plzzzz, no matter what, after u log in ur details, FULLY CONCENTRATE, don't mind doz scary instructions dey will be giving to u, just put ur mind @rest, it not hard) I had 88% when I did mine, just calm urself, pllzzzzzzz, aren't selling d pass. it free, I don't need ur money. will visit back,
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Floxyl: Even when u scamd me of my admission last year...Dia z God ooo.
are you serious??
if that's through let's know oooo
so we can expose him
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Yungmilio2:
are you serious??
if that's through let's know oooo
so we can expose him
More dan seriouz...He promised to elp in nd jez went away wit my moni.I kald hm,he wasn't pikn.even wen he pikz,he wuld tel me kal me bk.I wuld kal bk,he wnt pik again...I wuld msg,no replies....after some times,hiz 2 numbz wasn't reachable again.nd since den,av bin lookn 4 means 2 get him.He neva knew I waz following him on nairaland...he z bin quiet hia until he made a post hia 3dayz ago...he promised 2 refund my moni if d admissn does nt work out,buh he neva workd on d admissn processing nt 2 talk of refundn my moni.I ll give u hiz email acct so u wuld confirm dt I knw hm wella...May GOD judge u MR ISHOLA accordngly...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by cutiedave(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2014
Haben1: hmmmmm, life no easy ooooooOOOOOO'' ,, I just land day-b4 yesterday. if u cloz to agege/ogba/iyanaipaja kindly holla me, b4 next week, Cuz, I will be going to Ikd, almost, 600 question, ( and plzzzz, no matter what, after u log in ur details, FULLY CONCENTRATE, don't mind doz scary instructions dey will be giving to u, just put ur mind @rest, it not hard) I had 88% when I did mine, just calm urself, pllzzzzzzz, aren't selling d pass. it free, I don't need ur money. will visit back,
ur numba i stay at iyanapaja
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Floxyl: More dan seriouz...He promised to elp in nd jez went away wit my moni.I kald hm,he wasn't pikn.even wen he pikz,he wuld tel me kal me bk.I wuld kal bk,he wnt pik again...I wuld msg,no replies....after some times,hiz 2 numbz wasn't reachable again.nd since den,av bin lookn 4 means 2 get him.He neva knew I waz following him on nairaland...he z bin quiet hia until he made a post hia 3dayz ago...he promised 2 refund my moni if d admissn does nt work out,buh he neva workd on d admissn processing nt 2 talk of refundn my moni.I ll give u hiz email acct so u wuld confirm dt I knw hm wella...May GOD judge u MR ISHOLA accordngly...
sorry about that...
you can drop his email
and if have any details about him drop it... like full name, address, what he does anything you know
precise how much did you give him..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Alpet(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
Floxyl: More dan seriouz...He promised to elp in nd jez went away wit my moni.I kald hm,he wasn't pikn.even wen he pikz,he wuld tel me kal me bk.I wuld kal bk,he wnt pik again...I wuld msg,no replies....after some times,hiz 2 numbz wasn't reachable again.nd since den,av bin lookn 4 means 2 get him.He neva knew I waz following him on nairaland...he z bin quiet hia until he made a post hia 3dayz ago...he promised 2 refund my moni if d admissn does nt work out,buh he neva workd on d admissn processing nt 2 talk of refundn my moni.I ll give u hiz email acct so u wuld confirm dt I knw hm wella...May GOD judge u MR ISHOLA accordngly...
Give out his details. It is necessary to deal with him. Aspirants should beware of scammers, you can get all necessary information you need here on NL. We the stallites are here to help out, nobody should pay a dime to anybody for anything even past questions(if there is any), you will see guyz that are ready to give it out free of charge.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Alpet: Give out his details. It is necessary to deal with him. Aspirants should beware of scammers, you can get all necessary information you need here on NL. We the stallites are here to help out, nobody should pay a dime to anybody for anything even past questions(if there is any), you will see guyz that are ready to give it out free of charge.
hia is his email,talk2ishola247@gmail.com.Phone num:07033739772,08096209466...plz studentz beware...diz man uses diffrent numbers nd I guess same goes 4 his email too...I knw u wnt escape MR ABDUL ISHOLA.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Twilights(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Brethen The Past Questn Dat Sells 4 1k Is Real O! If U Nid More Motivatn Kip On Lukin, Kip On Bein Skeptical.
#I Av Spoken
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Why are you people so greedy..Those of you selling fake past questions , can you swear by the curses and wrath of the Holy book that those so called past questions are indeed unilorin past questions that had been done in previous years? Call it preparation materials and its still okay.It does not stop you from making your money.. Stop deceiving aspirants.. Its annoying!
Aspirants, again THERE IS NO UNILORIN POST UME PAST QUESTION.. They are just random questions picked from different sources.. Just prepare in anyway you can and Pray..God will crown your efforts with success..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paying for UNILORIN PUME PQ I would rather you downloaded free aptitude test questions online....

Slowly but surely; we shall pull through!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Floxyl: hia is his email,talk2ishola247@gmail.com.Phone num:07033739772,08096209466...plz studentz beware...diz man uses diffrent numbers nd I guess same goes 4 his email too...I knw u wnt escape MR ABDUL ISHOLA.
We shall jump on the matter...

The guy go hear ween!!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
Dygeasy: We shall jump on the matter...

The guy go hear ween!!
lolz...I ll really apreciate dt.coz diz caused me tears...even tho d moni wasn't much buh my tym was wasted...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by milinda(f): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Floxyl: lolz...I ll really apreciate dt.coz diz caused me tears...even tho d moni wasn't much buh my tym was wasted...
Choi may amadioha punish dah man o. Its nt fair nw. Take heart sweet we gat sum matter jumpers jumpin into d matter. Nt jx comfy wit pips asking for cash to elp wit admissn. God help us ds year

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by kerny(f): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hi aspirants just passing by to encourage u guys to never give up cos u don't know who might help u (the every unexpectd person might just be d person dat wud make ur admission possible).After trying to get in2 unilorin 4 2yrs I went to a private uni nd met dis girl(a complete stranger,who just appnd to hear my story while passing nd said *u cn give me ur brothers result I might help) ,she said she Knew some1(her ex bf's father u can imagine)ofcourse I dint take her seriously cos so many pple had promised,collected money ,sworn on there unborn children and dead parents to help secure the admission(e.g. my dad's bestfriend and dad's brother),this girl made dat admission possible infact to the course my brother wanted and did not collect a dime(I mean nothing ,she just laughed nd say *ohh am happy 4 u)not just dat she also made 2 of my brothers and also a cousin of mine' admission possible (infact my whole family except me ofcourse).so u see tell any1 dat cares to listen and be careful not to fall for scammers,wishing u the best of luck and successful admission into bbf.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Nice to see d thread moving.......
Hello to all aspirants ....
Milo..Dygeasy..I hail Una o.

#still observing
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2014
Twilights: Brethen The Past Questn Dat Sells 4 1k Is Real O! If U Nid More Motivatn Kip On Lukin, Kip On Bein Skeptical.
#I Av Spoken
oboy calm down
did dey tell you there is anything like fake past questions? when its not naira or dollar?
unilorin has no official past questions
over some years now the post utme has been done tru CBT
and they set over hundreds of questions and they do shuffle this questions.. the person next to me m have more maths and I may have just few... and once post utme is over...that's all
another year nah something else
sometimes I wonder how someone @ lagos that has never stepped his/her leg in Ilorin would say I have unilorin past post utme questions for sell...
Aspirants shine your eye.. wise up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply)

2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.