Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) (548767 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:
Nice to see d thread moving.......
Hello to all aspirants ....
Milo..Dygeasy..I hail Una o.

#still observing
Dokita
abhi nah the thread they hot gidi gan
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2014
Floxyl: lolz...I ll really apreciate dt.coz diz caused me tears...even tho d moni wasn't much buh my tym was wasted...
if you have any of his pix... try upload it... if possible the matter go reach school authority...
@dyg ... keep ur mouth seal .. no just quote me.. lol
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:
if you have any of his pix... try upload it... if possible the matter go reach school authority...
I dnt av any of his pix buh I ll try downloadn it 4rm hiz email...nd d 4niest tin is,it wasn't even uni ilorin admissn...it wz fuoye admissn.Diz man claim 2 b A lecturer dia nd jez recently,he postd again dt he z a 200lvl student@A.B.U Zaria.Nw he z claiming 2 knw sumtn abh unilorin again.Try check his profile to confirm al av said...Tanx a lot.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 5:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Floxyl: I dnt av any of his pix buh I ll try downloadn it 4rm hiz email...nd d 4niest tin is,it wasn't even uni ilorin admissn...it wz fuoye admissn.Diz man claim 2 b A lecturer dia nd jez recently,he postd again dt he z a 200lvl student@A.B.U Zaria.Nw he z claiming 2 knw sumtn abh unilorin again.Try check his profile to confirm al av said...Tanx a lot.
okay. uwc
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:
grin

You wan dey do FBI for here abi? tongue
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:
Nice to see d thread moving.......
Hello to all aspirants ....
Milo..Dygeasy..I hail Una o.

#still observing
Emma I see you bro!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Dygeasy: Emma I see you bro!
hehe...
How did u knw dat?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Dygeasy(m): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Dr.'Hesjay:
hehe...
How did u knw dat?
lol!

I once emailed you cool
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by iamshopeazi: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2014
hello every one my name is samson and am here to help most of us that want to entrr into the univrrsity of ilorin please you have just this week to be on that list i am a student of ilorin from political science department of social science faculty....be it 180 and above just give me a call and follow the instructions that are there...and for those people that are sayin they have past questions well am not here to spoile anibody but please how did yoi get those questions because i feel my school postume is a computer base test(cbt) so please dont scam people here and make them gail please all you guys need to do i will tell you when you call i dont need your money for anithing but i just feel to let you know that you can be in school with 180 and be fine if you do the right thing just dont let anione lead you astray admission in ilorin is very small like it is the cheapest if you know wat to do please be warn.here this is my number 08165342984,08117762621...i will be waiting for your call thank you all...
note:this is not runs ooo am only rendering my help to you guys no matter the score you have just call me from 180above dont let anoone discourage you all the best..........
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by iamshopeazi: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2014
hello every one my name is samson and am here to help most of us that want
to entrr into the univrrsity of ilorin please you have just this week to be on
that list i am a student of ilorin from political science department of social
science faculty....be it 180 and above just give me a call and follow the
instructions that are there...and for those people that are sayin they have past
questions well am not here to spoile anibody but please how did yoi get those
questions because i feel my school postume is a computer base test(cbt) so
please dont scam people here and make them gail please all you guys need to
do i will tell you when you call i dont need your money for anithing but i just
feel to let you know that you can be in school with 180 and be fine if you do
the right thing just dont let anione lead you astray admission in ilorin is very
small like it is the cheapest if you know wat to do please be warn.here this is
my number 08165342984,08117762621...i will be waiting for your call thank
you all...
note:this is not runs ooo am only rendering my help to you guys no matter the
score you have just call me from 180above dont let anoone discourage you all
the best..........
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Professor1234(f): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Enter our Link for Brainstorming in physics,chemistry,biology,english and mathematics to help each other in the coming post Utme... U can add me on 2go with professor1234
here, is the link www.nairaland.com/1800133/post-utme-brainstorming-sciences-phychembio
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello guys, I've gone through most of the posts on this tread and I'll advice you all to thread with caution as ruthless and heartless scammers abound here.

Unilorin post utme is MAINLY "USE OF ENGLISH nd GEN KNOWLEDGE (including biology related stuff), basic arithmetic follows, then u might get one or two of other things...Everybody writes the same exam nd it's not according to your course, so no one will bombard you with physics. (I'm deeply into the system).

Don't waste your time or resources on buying past questions nd other irrelevant materials.
Wishing y'all success.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
iamshopeazi: hello every one my name is samson and am here to help most of us that want
to entrr into the univrrsity of ilorin please you have just this week to be on
that list i am a student of ilorin from political science department of social
science faculty....be it 180 and above just give me a call and follow the
instructions that are there...and for those people that are sayin they have past
questions well am not here to spoile anibody but please how did yoi get those
questions because i feel my school postume is a computer base test(cbt) so
please dont scam people here and make them gail please all you guys need to
do i will tell you when you call i dont need your money for anithing but i just
feel to let you know that you can be in school with 180 and be fine if you do
the right thing just dont let anione lead you astray admission in ilorin is very
small like it is the cheapest if you know wat to do please be warn.here this is
my number 08165342984,08117762621...i will be waiting for your call thank
you all...
note:this is not runs ooo am only rendering my help to you guys no matter the
score you have just call me from 180above dont let anoone discourage you all
the best..........
if you want to help drop your full details here...
your matric number, house address, full name, Facebook id, etc... so that we would know you plan and clean...
and case you scam anyone we would get you....
since you a student of ilorin... we don't want the call me type .. that nobody can know details bout

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
silent don:

Unilorin post utme is MAINLY "USE OF ENGLISH nd GEN KNOWLEDGE (including biology related stuff), basic arithmetic follows, then u might get one or two of other things...Everybody writes the same exam nd it's not according to your course, so no one will bombard you with physics. (I'm deeply into the system).

[s]Don't waste your time or resources on buying past questions nd other irrelevant materials.
Wishing y'all success.
[/s]

so what materials are u suggesting for aspirants to study for the post ume?

and u are very deep in the system, huh?

tsw. . .funny dudes

and here z for all doz dudes claimin to b a student. . .
. .m really not sure which syd of the school u go to. .
.maybe d one @general tho.

how can u say there z no past question? 100level student doin cbt, didnt u get past questions?

wot about d past questions they were photocopyin @slt, didnt u see it?

and wait a minute. . .

which sensible student go to an exam without solving past questions?

tsw. . .u guys r a big disappointment to unilorin
how wil u say student shudnt get past questions? chai! students indeed
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Otunbalarry: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
#TweetUsToWin is a game
organized by 'The Insider'
Owners of:The Insider
Newspaper,fox
Entertainment,i
Resource,iEvent s,Mckwin
Models,iDecor and iDanstars.
To participate in the
game,follow 'The Insider' on
twitter @theinsiderOAU, then
tweet to us your Phone
Number &Name/ Nickname,we
will call you on Tuesday so you
can play the #TweetUsToWin
game,as the game is going to
played every Tuesday starting
from this Tuesday.
You will win 20,000naira if you
can answer all our question &
even if you can't answer
correctly all #
TweetUsToWin
questions,there is a prize
for you,if you get just one
question correctly.
Start Tweeting Us for a chance
to be amongst the winners.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:
if you really wanna help.
I see no reason why you should create a whatsapp group... (thou not a bad idea)
atleast this place is better for any aspirant to ask his or her questions here, and get the right info from we stallites here...
and even in the next few days or weeks another aspirant may need that same info or something related to that he/she would be referred back to the precious pages
questions been answered here.. aspirants would read from the first pages and get more info about unilorin
which a whatsapp group can't do.. cause much info would be lost...
i dont know everything about my school and you don't know it all
I might know Much about my department and faculty better than you or anybody, vice versa for your department...
we do make mistakes trying to pass the right information, that can be corrected here
which a whatsapp group can't do...
why don't we just help out here
#Transparency
Mouth sealed

lemme start with u mr. transparency. . .

wat syd of d skuul are u located?

is it d syd dat face post graduate hostel?
or
is it d syd dats around cbt?
or
is it d syd dat faces student union building?

wat level?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
rayopt:

tsw. . .funny dudes

how can u say there z no past question? 100level student doin cbt, didnt u get past questions?

and wait a minute. . .

I wonder oo my brother, even JAMB gan get past question. Na still d same questions those lecturers get 2 set...d oly tn dem go do na just 2 rephrase the questions 2 look different 4rm the previous year....Am just tired of all this am 'a student' 'I know Unilorin' 'Ambali na My mummy sister pikin' I know the system kinda of people......PROSPECTIVE STUDENT'S BEWARE OF THIS KIND OF PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Idboyostic(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
furetin: I bought a copy of unilorin past questions from myschool.com.ng and the questions i saw on the pdf where juss mathematics chemistry and physics and biology and its a eighty one pages book i got it for a thousand five hundred if you need it add me on whatsapp ill give you dont buy it from them
na OYO u dey oo BROS....May God be with you
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
rayopt:

lemme start with u mr. transparency. . .

wat syd of d skuul are u located?

is it d syd dat face post graduate hostel?
or
is it d syd dats around cbt?
or
is it d syd dat faces student union building?

wat level?
simple English
am saying we should help out here instead of you creating a whatsapp group
you now asking me my location... how does that relate
location... OKe-Odo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
rayopt:

tsw. . .funny dudes

and wait a minute. . .

he might be wrong... instead of you to correct him
you are condemning him for trying to help....
you say big dissapointment?.. then you are included
aspirants should know that unilorin has no official past post utme questions.. so they would not get scammed thinking they bought unilorin post utme questions.... they are only buying past questions shikena...
and you cant compare school examination past questions with post utme....
let me enlight you
example
100level student all offer GNS.... I can set related questions and am sure some would come out in exams.... cause I can go through the school text book and get stuff I need to set questions
MAT. I can gather examples from student's note and set my own past questions and related questions would come out in exams..
would you say all does guys selling undergraduate mathematics text book are official text book from the school...?? no they are not
you urself don't know it all.. instead of you to reason with others and try to help in whatever ever way you can..
you just came here to punch you keys without.....
I rest my case
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
boombay: sir, a friend of mine failed his physics only and made his remaining papers... he scored 186 and he chose nursing .... wil they consider him without his physics and can he be admitted??
. He must have at least a B in chemistry and he maybe given a lesser course BT admission to study nursing is shaking...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
I will like to state clearly that any supposed past questions relating to unilorin is false !!!!!! the supposedly available past questions are questions that are LIKELY to come out based on accounts of the past exams and those who did the exams previously . it contains most time the likely CBT questions.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rayopt(m): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:
he might be wrong ... instead of you to correct him
you are condemning him for trying to help....
you say big dissapointment?.. then you are included
aspirants should know that unilorin has no official past post utme questions .. so they would not get scammed thinking they bought unilorin post utme questions.... they are only buying past questions shikena...
and you cant compare school examination past questions with post utme....
let me enlight you
example
100level student all offer GNS.... I can set related questions and am sure some would come out in exams.... cause I can go through the school text book and get stuff I need to set questions
MAT. I can gather examples from student's note and set my own past questions and related questions would come out in exams..
[s]would you say all does guys selling undergraduate mathematics text book are official text book from the school...?? no they are not[/s]
you urself don't know it all.. instead of you to reason with others and try to help in whatever ever way you can..
[s]you just came here to punch you keys without.....[/s]
I rest my case

let me point out ur naivete sir

first. . .d dude i tag is wrong and not 'might be'

2nd. . .wen did u see anyfin lyk official past question. .d cbt u did(cos i kno dat u just entad 200lev) u saw past questions or not? was it stated that it is official or not? did u read it or not?
gee let me inform u dat university is not secondary skuul. . .no prof will gather past questions for u. .it is still d students that will sort themselves out.
unilag sold official past questions in 2011 nd none of the post ume questions was related. .do u kno diz? no.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
I'm sure the person talking about past questions for 100lvl students has never examined those mateials.. If you check them, they are not school materials..They are from mss,cmda,sug, Mancha, etc.
Most of them just get to be through because of what milo explained. Since they attended the class and have textbooks, they can easily predict questions...
We are not saying the aspirants should not practise questions...but they should stop calling it unilorin past questions. Mind you, i know of two students who were rusticated this year cos of this unilorin past questions issue.
And pls, we are tired of all these'connected' people. I will strongly advise the aspirants not to call ANYBODY. You can ask whtever it is here and i am sure you will get answers from well meaning stallites. If anybody really wants to help, he will do it here.
Btw, this thread is for aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Oh Oh... You sha want to tell us that the past questions are ok...is dat it?
We have heard you boss... And the aspirants can see it too.
rayopt:

2nd. . .wen did u see anyfin lyk official past question. .d cbt u did(cos i kno dat u just entad 200lev) u saw past questions or not? was it stated that it is official or not? did u read it or not?
gee let me inform u dat university is not secondary skuul. . .no prof will gather past questions for u. .it is still d students that will sort themselves out.
unilag sold official past questions in 2011 nd none of the post ume questions was related. .do u kno diz? no.

Just let this end here.......
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
rayopt:

you just dey go off point..
.. so cause I made mention of 100L students .. means am one??
Note: been in 400L, a graduate, a jambite doesn't mean anything...
its wat you gat in you, and your success that matters..
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Yungmilio2(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
Let's just forget issue of past questions and any other argument...
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
TO ASPIRANTS===>

The PostUtme is the least problem. Once you
pass the jamb, you are very much likely to pass the post utme if you
apply sense.
The post Utme is a general paper and it has no definite parts. It can
contain ANYTHING...i mean ANYTHING....
But mind you, they are things that you have come across one time or
the other but which you might not have given much attention.
English,Simple Arithmetic, Biology, current Affairs, Old Affairs etc.
It is usually 50questions for 30minutes.
Last year, I got like 25questions on maths, About 6 on English, 4 in
biology,n the rest in current affairs n general knowlege.
While a friend of mine got like 30questions in just english.
So its also a matter of luck.**It's not that the maths is hard...but
the time to calculate is not rreally sufficient available since calculator is not
allowed**
Some of the questions which i got last year and i can remember are
1.) Djibouti is a country in which part of Africa....a)West b)East
c)North d)South
2.) Which state is refered to as Food basket of the nation..a
3.)What is the full meaning of NDIC
4.) Why are Fishes refered to as Poikilothermic?
5.)which of these is used for respiration.....a)lungs b)heart c)liver d)Spleen
6)who is the senate president?
7)Accra is located in which country..
All the English questions were from concord,sentence agreement n verb
usage....about 3 questions on synonymns n antonyms.
All my english questions came out directly from Dele Ashade's 'The invisible Teacher'
One question that came out for me which i will never forget is this
'' who among these footballers never won African footballer of the
year. A) Kanu Nwankwo b) Samuel Eto'o c) Jay-Jay Okocha d) emmanuel
Adebayor''
I missed d question because m nt a fan of sports......
I'll advise that you start updating yourself with Nigerian news... Especially now that the post utme is near. I am not saying they will ask them but ....Unilorin is really dynamic......

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by hardaytohun: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmmmmmm....so confusing but all the same Oluwa is involved!!! Sucex oooo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
rayopt:

tsw. . .funny dudes

and wait a minute. . .

you have a problem and its called over-sabi.. I guess you are a seller or an agent of those fake past questions else you wont be so defending.. Even if you are a phd student, you surely not reasoning like one in a higher institution at all. Your points are so misguided.. I believe you are a very dishonest type.. So those materials at SLT are real abi? Look why not just accept they are likely practice questions and stop calling them what they are not. Past questions are 100% verifyable questions with unilorin logo, dept, faculty, month , year and semester all written on it. The ones you'll only get from those that had done it. How would you call something someone gathered past questions? In my 100L days I met a guy selling mat111 and 112 questions. I happily bought it cuz he was honest enough to write practice questions on them and he did tell me he gathered them himself.. Unilorin will never release past questions willingly.. Just like drhesjay thought out his questions, same way most people did but that does not make it past questions..they will surely be changed.. Aspirants, dont listen to 'rayopt' and his cohorts o.. Follow Drhesjay's advise.. All the best

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by rkarang: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
We know the real dudes and the venal ones.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2014/2015 Admission Thread (undergraduates) by BBFM: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
@ Rayopt, how can u be this Napoleonic? U claim 2 know everything n be right at all times. Are u d propietor or d VC of Unilorin? Ur arguments are even far frm bn logical n u call urself an undergaduate. Mr Napoleon, I beg park well.@ others, thank u very much 4 d useful pieces of info u've dropped. May God water ur seeds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (434) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / 2015/2016 Utme And Admission Process / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Aka FUNAAB 2013/2014 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.