Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (918527 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by chukel(m): 4:45pm On May 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

0803 768 9211 as usual apply due diligence.
thanks. Guy says he only sells body parts.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by chukel(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2019
kcbaba007:

clean ur fuel filters, if very dirty, buy another one, also, check if ur fuel pump is pumping fuel at d required PSI.
hmm

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2019
chukel:
update. Vehicle doesn't have the intake manifold runner valve sensor. Learnt not all Camry have it. I later found out the ECU was changed. Also discovered ECU currently in the vehicle isn't the correct Camry ECU with respect to part number. So I believe the vehicle that originally owned that ECU had IMRP. So the ECU is expecting input which it isn't getting. Hence throwing up the code. Correct ECU has been ordered. Thanks boss.

yours would have been the first iv seen that kicked bucket cheesy
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 7:29pm On May 11, 2019
Good day all
Please if I have a need for a vehicle that will do well on bad road untarred and kinda rough terrains which vehicle or brand would you advise me to go for that's kinda affordable and easy to maintain

NB : I have a Honda Accord 2006 but I feel I need another vehicle that will do well on the bad roads that I can't afford

I need Brand Name suggestions model ND Co thanks
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2019
Johnsonkeyz2019:
Good day all
Please if I have a need for a vehicle that will do well on bad road untarred and kinda rough terrains which vehicle or brand would you advise me to go for that's kinda affordable and easy to maintain

NB : I have a Honda Accord 2006 but I feel I need another vehicle that will do well on the bad roads that I can't afford

I need Brand Name suggestions model ND Co thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by gummi21: 8:17pm On May 11, 2019
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 8:31pm On May 11, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/5142651/2009-toyota-highlander-front-wheel

Cam I get something a lil bit smaller coz I'm not selling my Honda I just need an extra vehicle Rugged SUV for the bad roads I pass thru that I can't avoid
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:40pm On May 11, 2019
Johnsonkeyz2019:

Cam I get something a lil bit smaller coz I'm not selling my Honda I just need an extra vehicle Rugged SUV for the bad roads I pass thru that I can't avoid

This is perfect, buy it

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 12:57pm On May 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

This is perfect, buy it

Lols I don't want to buy this 4.2m for such bad roads that to me is a wrong spending orelse I'll go buy a 2008 or thereabout Jeep Wrangler with same amount instead of this Fine Highlander

Is there no other that's more rugged and not too fine and expensive coz I'm already getting those fine from my Discussion Continues
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2019
Johnsonkeyz2019:

Lols I don't want to buy this 4.2m for such bad roads that to me is a wrong spending orelse I'll go buy a 2008 or thereabout Jeep Wrangler with same amount instead of this Fine Highlander

Is there no other that's more rugged and not too fine and expensive coz I'm already getting those fine from my Discussion Continues

what is ur budget? That would determine the possibilities
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by lekbel09(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2019
An uncle of mine is considering getting a Toyota corolla from the UK.I would like to know the risks involved in the conversion in order to avoid buying problem
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2019
lekbel09:
An uncle of mine is considering getting a Toyota corolla from the UK.I would like to know the risks involved in the conversion in order to avoid buying problem

Don't buy a right handed vehicle.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by lekbel09(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Don't buy a right handed vehicle.
why sir?Pls I need help abeg
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Chasen(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2019
for vehicle maintenance you can buy original diagnostic tool from this website:
http://www.obd360.com
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Ifebazz(m): 9:09am On May 13, 2019
nurey:

Gasoline is another word for petrol which is another word for premium motor spirit (PMS) which is a form of fuel. so his idom means 12 is same as a dozen

Yes I understand. Some cars run on 'gas'. Some diesel. I just want to know if they can be interchangeable. Thanks.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by nurey(m): 9:39am On May 13, 2019
Ifebazz:

Yes I understand. Some cars run on 'gas'. Some diesel. I just want to know if they can be interchangeable. Thanks.

petrol engines can be converted to use both petrol and gas (CNG OR LNG) at the same time so the vehicle can either use petrol and then switch to gas when the petrol has finished.

I think same principle can be done for diesel too because dangote trucks are diesel engine stock and they were converted to use gas I am not too sure whether diesel engines can use both since diesel isn't combustion ignition rather is uses compression.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by megacontrol(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2019
please i need to cut and program keys for a 2012 Honda Pilot.

Any referrals will be appreciated please.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2019
megacontrol:

Day11
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by RosaBerry(f): 1:03pm On May 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Day11

How do I locate the engine number of my toyota avalon 2004... Which part of the engine sir
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thoyhe(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2019
I bought a Nigerian used Toyota corolla 2001. I have not been taking it out because the papers are not completed yet.
But when I drove out to church yesterday as I was coming back the vehicle refused to reverse with the AC on.
But it reversed after I switch off the ac
Please sir, what could be the course of it
Thanks in anticipation for your responses
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2019
RosaBerry:

How do I locate the engine number of my toyota avalon 2004... Which part of the engine sir

the area will have the inscription 3MZ
followed by 5digit numbers

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2019
thoyhe:
I bought a Nigerian used Toyota corolla 2001. I have not been taking it out because the papers are not completed yet.
But when I drove out to church yesterday as I was coming back the vehicle refused to reverse with the AC on.

misfire.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:25pm On May 13, 2019
megacontrol:

https://www.nairaland.com/day11

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by samadex2007: 1:32pm On May 13, 2019
For genuine car car accessories such as Valvoline Oil, NGK Spark Plugs, KYB Shock Absorber, contact us.

Email : berachrent@gmail.com

Tel: 08158865642

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thoyhe(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

misfire.
What will the mechanic do on it sir?
The engine has not been worked on before
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2019
thoyhe:
What will the mechanic do on it sir?
The engine has not been worked on before

as long as the mechanic understands the term you will be fine.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Kekekenny(m): 2:45pm On May 13, 2019
Cosplay:

https://www.filehosting.org/file/details/789493/4T1BE46K07U622820.pdf

@Cosplay...Please kindl help me with this vehicle history.

4T1BE32K95U054659

Thanks and God bless
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thoyhe(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

as long as the mechanic understands the term you will be fine.
Thank you sir
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by OTUNBAFAWAZMOTO: 4:03pm On May 13, 2019
They sell very nice and affordable cars.

Tested and trusted

Contact the. Via WhatsApp 09071874906 or mobile

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by OTUNBAFAWAZMOTO: 4:06pm On May 13, 2019
thoyhe:

from my point of view I think the belt that rolls both the condenser and the engine is faulty and needs to the checked
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2019
OTUNBAFAWAZMOTO:
from my point of view I think the belt that rolls both the condenser and the engine is faulty and needs to the checked

otumba, stick to car sales please.

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by niyoni: 7:40pm On May 13, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

what is ur budget? That would determine the possibilities

Good evening. Do you have any sound 2013/2014 Toyota Camry Sport 4 cylinders with a decent mileage available for sale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (511) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.