Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (912385 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by omorkelly(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bro have you check your fuel level Sensor?
I wouldn't know if the rewire checked that
But where is that located
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by disloman(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Baba40:
The guy mumu no be small... Abnormal demand and supply law. Mobil 5w30 I use for my car is just N5500 and it's doing well
Are you okay?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Blackbishop(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
omorkelly:

I wouldn't know if the rewire checked that
But where is that located

With d fuel pump
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by omorkelly(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

With d fuel pump
Yes, that was removed and tested with test-light na.
He even put a complete working fuel pump but didnt work as well
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by disloman(m): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Besto:

Just ready to change brain box, nothing do your fuel pump.
Na so that car dey do.
Wetin happen?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by wizzle772: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ekakamba:

https://www.engine-codes.com/p1683_honda.html
I have even change the injector head and still having the same issue. I don't even know what to do again.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by wizzle772: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ekakamba:

https://www.engine-codes.com/p1683_honda.html
I have even change the injector mouth and still issues continued, some even told me the issue is with the gear am even tired, please someone should help
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by sirleke(m): 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wizzle772

Pls nominate sirleke*

Pls i rely on ur nomination

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Besto(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
wizzle772:
I have even change the injector head and still having the same issue. I don't even know what to do again.

Change ya ecu
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Besto(m): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
disloman:
Wetin happen?

I don't get.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by IceDune: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Good day Gazzuzz,
My brother's 2003 Toyota Corolla always switch off whenever he does more than 60km/hr with the Maintenance check flashing, probably in limp mode. These are the codes when I scanned it. Please where do we start.

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by dadalicious: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Oga Gazzuzz
I scanned my 1999 Camry and got the following codes
P0401,P0402,P1300, and P1310.
I don't think our local mechanics know anything on EGR and ignition coil except it is completely bad.
What are the consequences of not fixing these
Can you advise,

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by betterbest: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Egbon Gazzuzz and other professionals, please help. I drove my matrix from Lagos to Osogbo without any issue on Monday. Yesterday as I was driving, the car switched off when I want to make u-turn. Rewire checked the car and discovered that the AC compressor wheel is stiff, couldn't control the timing belt.

He worked on the compressor and the car start immediately. I drove the car for few hours same yesterday and no issue discovered. In the evening, I parked the car somewhere to see a friend, I enter the car start it and it refused to start, though the car crack, sounds as if the car will start but no way. He checked sensor, heart and checked all the fues, everything seems OK.

I'm still where the car is parked without any headway, pls safe a brother from this trouble pls.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Fidex001(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Are you looking for a reliable Customs Clearing Agent? Stop the search, PISTIS CONNECT VENTURE will get the job done. We clear and deliver to you in no time, Fidelity is our watchword.

Get your consignment Cleared and Delivered as shipped, RORO/CONTAINERIZED & GENERAL CARGO. 

Contact Pistis Connect Venture on:
Call/Whatsapp: 08103884330
Email: pistis_connect@mail.com

...always stick to fidelity.

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fidex001:
Are you looking for a reliable Customs Clearing Agent? Stop the search, PISTIS CONNECT VENTURE will get the job done. We clear and deliver to you in no time, Fidelity is our watchword.

Get your consignment Cleared and Delivered as shipped, RORO/CONTAINERIZED & GENERAL CARGO. 

Contact Pistis Connect Venture on:
Call/Whatsapp: 08103884330
Email: pistis_connect@mail.com

...always stick to fidelity.

Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.

Why do you keep changing profiles

https://www.nairaland.com/fidebaba

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dat2jo:

Thanks so much please what's the idea of the Cost for One
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Lush100(m): 1:44am On Nov 20, 2020
Please Check ur kick-starter hub to be sure the wire ts properly inserted to it.
Happened to me sometime ago.

betterbest:
Egbon Gazzuzz and other professionals, please help. I drove my matrix from Lagos to Osogbo without any issue on Monday. Yesterday as I was driving, the car switched off when I want to make u-turn. Rewire checked the car and discovered that the AC compressor wheel is stiff, couldn't control the timing belt.

He worked on the compressor and the car start immediately. I drove the car for few hours same yesterday and no issue discovered. In the evening, I parked the car somewhere to see a friend, I enter the car start it and it refused to start, though the car crack, sounds as if the car will start but no way. He checked sensor, heart and checked all the fues, everything seems OK.

I'm still where the car is parked without any headway, pls safe a brother from this trouble pls.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by betterbest: 6:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Lush100:
Please Check ur kick-starter hub to be sure the wire ts properly inserted to it.
Happened to me sometime ago.

Problem solved already. I hired a new Rewire who discovered one fuse was bad, he changed it and the car starts immediately. He didn't even spend 5mins after the car has almost spent 2 days in that location.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by sammily(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pls house, has anyone used this Ducraft brake pads before? How was your experience with it, is it a good brand? I intend changing mine soon but needs honest reviews. Thanks.

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by NaijaCr7: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
sammily:
Pls house, has anyone used this Ducraft brake pads before? How was your experience with it, is it a good brand? I intend changing mine soon but needs honest reviews. Thanks.

One of the best.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Slickleo: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2020
Greetings Gazzuz, Blackbishop and others PL Wat could make the intake vacuum of my 09 Honda Civic be low, I already check for leaks bt non. Kindly assist 10x

First pic engine running without AC
Second pic engine running with AC
Third pic engine running with AC and full lights

Note thermostat is present bt cooling fans are connected direct. And car slow start often.
No check engine light present

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by mrsdaniel: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Hello house , I've a toyota sienna 09 showing check engine light (flashes sometimes) & vsc light .. Scan result shows P0300 " random cylinder misfire" & P0174 " system too lean bank 2" ..
Pls what could be the issue and possible solution ?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2020
mrsdaniel:
Hello house , I've a toyota sienna 09 showing check engine light (flashes sometimes) & vsc light .. Scan result shows P0300 " random cylinder misfire" & P0174 " system too lean bank 2" ..
Pls what could be the issue and possible solution ?

Air leak intake side

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by mrsdaniel: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Air leak intake side

Okay thanks. I'ill check for weak / slacked hoses as suggested
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by seanfer(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Air leak intake side

Good day Sir
I'm back with my wahala.. My car 2006 Camry i4 is still doing hard start early in the morning whenever i have below quarter tank of fuel... I've changed the complete fuel pump assy as you advised... Please what can i do to solve this issue it's so embarrassing in the morning.

Cc: Kingreign
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
seanfer:

Good day Sir
I'm back with my wahala.. My car 2006 Camry i4 is still doing hard start early in the morning whenever i have below quarter tank of fuel... I've changed the complete fuel pump assy as you advised... Please what can i do to solve this issue it's so embarrassing in the morning.

Dash me the car cheesy
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by seanfer(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
kingreign:

Dash me the car cheesy

cheesy winkThat’s what is moving me front point A to B boss. What can I do to rectify the issue.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
seanfer:

cheesy winkThat’s what is moving me front point A to B boss. What can I do to rectify the issue.
This actually needs a physical test and inspection. It's not something one can explain over the phone. By the way, did you scan it? If yes, what's the code?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
seanfer:

Good day Sir

keep it above 1/4 grin

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2020
May the nothern thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ always fire Gazzuzz and anything he represents. This 419 would preach goodness but act otherwise.

He sold a worked engine for me as tokunbo engine yet insult me like I'm collecting it as credit or free. The engine he sold for me for N220k . What will you say about a "tokunbo" engine that engine oil( the one he recommended and bought) dries up just in less than 1000miles. I poured another 4litre it has short again.

May Gazzuzz generation feel the pain I'm feeling now and the one he made me feel except I got the money through a dubious way too.. He made me cough out almost N400k upon insult and abuse oooo yet the engine he bought and fixed for me is a worked engine.

He showed me a clean tokunbo engine but gave me a worked engine, may the force of universe take advantage of your ignorance and work against you in all ramifications of your life.

Very very dubious human being... Dubious and arrogant.

Each time I bought Mobil 5w30 I swear for your generation. Imagine me using 4gallons of Mobil 5w30 in the space of 2000miles.

Very very wicked being... When I complained he asked me to bring the car and he remove the engine and pay me back my money. Very stupid being indeed. My soul swear for you each time I remember

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Dat2jo: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Baba40:
May the nothern thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ always fire Gazzuzz and anything he represents. This 419 would preach goodness but act otherwise.

He sold a worked engine for me as tokunbo engine yet insult me like I'm collecting it as credit or free. The engine he sold for me for N220k . What will you say about a "tokunbo" engine that engine oil( the one he recommended and bought) dries up just in less than 1000miles. I poured another 4litre it has short again.

May Gazzuzz generation feel the pain I'm feeling now and the one he made me feel except I got the money through a dubious way too.. He made me cough out almost N400k upon insult and abuse oooo yet the engine he bought and fixed for me is a worked engine.

He showed me a clean tokunbo engine but gave me a worked engine, may the force of universe take advantage of your ignorance and work against you in all ramifications of your life.

Very very dubious human being... Dubious and arrogant.

Each time I bought Mobil 5w30 I swear for your generation. Imagine me using 4gallons of Mobil 5w30 in the space of 2000miles.

Very very wicked being... When I complained he asked me to bring the car and he remove the engine and pay me back my money. Very stupid being indeed. My soul swear for you each time I remember
If this is true, abeg Gazzuzz give this man his money and take your rotten engine back

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by seanfer(m): 8:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
kingreign:

This actually needs a physical test and inspection. It's not something one can explain over the phone. By the way, did you scan it? If yes, what's the code?

Got it scanned several times and my Village people keep revealing only P2423.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (508) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.