Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (914709 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
seanfer:

Got it scanned several times and my Village people keep revealing only P2423.
Your case is special. You need to conduct exorcism on that car.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Baba40:
May the nothern thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ always fire Gazzuzz and anything he represents. This 419 would preach goodness but act otherwise.

He sold a worked engine for me as tokunbo engine yet insult me like I'm collecting it as credit or free. The engine he sold for me for N220k . What will you say about a "tokunbo" engine that engine oil( the one he recommended and bought) dries up just in less than 1000miles. I poured another 4litre it has short again.

May Gazzuzz generation feel the pain I'm feeling now and the one he made me feel except I got the money through a dubious way too.. He made me cough out almost N400k upon insult and abuse oooo yet the engine he bought and fixed for me is a worked engine.

He showed me a clean tokunbo engine but gave me a worked engine, may the force of universe take advantage of your ignorance and work against you in all ramifications of your life.

Very very dubious human being... Dubious and arrogant.

Each time I bought Mobil 5w30 I swear for your generation. Imagine me using 4gallons of Mobil 5w30 in the space of 2000miles.

Very very wicked being... When I complained he asked me to bring the car and he remove the engine and pay me back my money. Very stupid being indeed. My soul swear for you each time I remember

Baba40:
The guy mumu no be small... Abnormal demand and supply law. Mobil 5w30 I use for my car is just N5500 and it's doing well

Guyyyy!!!

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle lipsrsealed
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Baba40:
The guy mumu no be small... Abnormal demand and supply law. Mobil 5w30 I use for my car is just N5500 and it's doing well

Baba40:
May the nothern thunder ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ always fire Gazzuzz and anything he represents. This 419 would preach goodness but act otherwise.

He sold a worked engine for me as tokunbo engine yet insult me like I'm collecting it as credit or free. The engine he sold for me for N220k . What will you say about a "tokunbo" engine that engine oil( the one he recommended and bought) dries up just in less than 1000miles. I poured another 4litre it has short again.

May Gazzuzz generation feel the pain I'm feeling now and the one he made me feel except I got the money through a dubious way too.. He made me cough out almost N400k upon insult and abuse oooo yet the engine he bought and fixed for me is a worked engine.

He showed me a clean tokunbo engine but gave me a worked engine, may the force of universe take advantage of your ignorance and work against you in all ramifications of your life.

Very very dubious human being... Dubious and arrogant.

Each time I bought Mobil 5w30 I swear for your generation. Imagine me using 4gallons of Mobil 5w30 in the space of 2000miles.

Very very wicked being... When I complained he asked me to bring the car and he remove the engine and pay me back my money. Very stupid being indeed. My soul swear for you each time I remember

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:19am On Nov 22, 2020
Baba40:

Happy to hear
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Paulagada: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
Somebody please help me, my Toyota Corolla bank type refused to enter gear but reverse smoothly.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Tunesh(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good Evening, Please My 2005 corolla makes a clicking Noise at the back anytime I step.on Brake Pedal. I have change Schocks, Linning and Brake Pad.. But the Noise still persist.

Please Kindly help.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Stanleyallen17(m): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2020
Good evening house.
What type of grease can be suitable for the servicing of stuck brake caliper pins.

@Gazzuzz
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Sencamou: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Good morning sir,
My Honda Accord 2002 model is malfunctioning and I decided to scan it and I got the below error codes.

P0141
P0335
P1167
P1166.

Pls help me to look into those codes and advise on what to do.

Thanks
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Johnsonkeyz2019: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Sencamou:
Good morning sir,
My Honda Accord 2002 model is malfunctioning and I decided to scan it and I got the below error codes.

P0141
P0335
P1167
P1166.

Pls help me to look into those codes and advise on what to do.

Thanks

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by double3(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
Stanleyallen17:
Good evening house.
What type of grease can be suitable for the servicing of stuck brake caliper pins.

@Gazzuzz
A Silicon based grease would do the job,don't forget to sand the pin to get rid of corrosion. In the absence of silicon based lubricant, use engine oil( don't quote me).
Avoid dirty flooded waters, 99% of the time it's alwys the culprit to stuck brake caliper.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is exactly what the arrogant Gazzuzz sold for me... He isn't different from the abegi Kazeem

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:
This is exactly what the arrogant Gazzuzz sold for me... He isn't different from the abegi Kazeem

GAZZUZZ:

Ayoko Tosin aka Baba40, I have restrained my self from insulting you directly, but now I have your time.

You are an idiot, not just an idiot, an uneducated idiot , not just an uneducated idiot, a dubious uneducated idiot.

You tried to renegotiate our terms of agreement even before this engine was installed , you tried to make me run at a loss even before this engine was installed, I got fed up with your bullshit and told you to take your job elsewhere , you begged and begged and even involved your wife in the begging and I decided to continue this job (big mistake) I would have left you to continue on your path to find those who will defraud you with humility.

You had an invoice which gave you clear 3month to complain you kept quiet. You complained and even without me verifying your claim I told you to come back for a refund and I will take my engine .

You kept quiet for 2 whole weeks then came online to start ranting. I guess one clown told you that if you drag him on the internet he will be forced to do as you wish. Nehi! Your warranties expired when your vehicle was worked on by a third party which is clearly stated in that invoice, any other thing you are looking for you will not get from me. You can continue to make noise and open threads, it will NOT move me, I have met worse characters online like your father legalwealth.

You have no case, I have dis-customered you (pun intended) search for another mechanic to solve your problems if any as you were ranting on the 17th of Nov that your vehicle runs fine on ₦5,500 5w30 oil.

Note. No matter how many times you open threads or make posts it will not change anything, I will not replace your engine, neither will I give you a refund. You will not eat your cake, have it and insult the Baker Nehi!

Learn to read it will help you in future transactions, also learn to how to approach people without insults .

You remain a clown in my books, and who ever thinks you are not needs to have his or her head checked.

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Stanleyallen17(m): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
double3:

A Silicon based grease would do the job,don't forget to sand the pin to get rid of corrosion. In the absence of silicon based lubricant, use engine oil( don't quote me).
Avoid dirty flooded waters, 99% of the time it's alwys the culprit to stuck brake caliper.

Thanks.
Do you have any brand name in mind?
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
I have never seen anyone as unfortunate as Gazzuzz right now... You sold a faulty engine to me yet you have the guts to rant on how I bought a "bad car".

If the engine of the car was good how on Earth will I come to you? Do you think at all?

And how do you know someone worked on the engine? Admit your failure you this proud old boy

Anyways, may everything you spent my hard earned money on die before your very eyes. Asegun!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
And who is expecting another worse products and services from you? My experience with you was TRAUMATIC.

I was very glad you failed... This is just the beginning except I duped someone to make that money I paid you. Insult upon injury!

Never experienced this in my whole life

1 Like

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
I guess you only know my name... I'm glad to inform you that I attended Lagos African Church Grammar School ( Lafrograms 1999 set), very close to your shop right?

That information may help you too.... I'm still thinking �
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
You are beginning to admit that you are a FAILURE and guess what? Asise lo mu obuko ba iya re sun. It just begun!

With all the arrogance, insult, trauma and lies you went ahead to buy me a bad engine cos you want to maximize profit.

My zero car knowledge should be your headache cos I paid you... That's the reason I paid you.

Gazzuzz think... I think the spell is catching up very first the reason you lost your reasoning ability. I'm glad!
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

I guess you only know my name... I'm glad to inform you that I attended Lagos African Church Grammar School ( Lafrograms 1999 set), very close to your shop right?

That information may help you too.... I'm still thinking �

If you're not satisfied with Gazzuzz service, rather than continually misyarn and fume up, why not seek redress in a court if competent jurisdiction? If it may serve your notice well, no one has the right to label another person a scammer, criminal unless he has been proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt by a court of law. What you're doing amounts to tarnishing of reputation and it may invoke heavy penalties which you'd regret should the accused decides to pick it up legally.

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
kingreign:

If you're not satisfied with Gazzuzz service, rather than continually misyarn and fume up, why not seek redress in a court if competent jurisdiction? If it may serve your notice well, no one has the right to label another person a scammer, criminal unless he has been proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt by a court of law. What you're doing amounts to tarnishing of reputation and it may invoke heavy penalties which you'd regret should the accused decides to pick it up legally.

I rest my case.

What's your level of education? Know one except a CUSTOMER.
I AM NOT A COMPETITOR
I AM A CUSTOMER
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yoruba gladly say " keregbe lo ma so ibi ti okun ma wo ni orun e"
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

What's your level of education? Know one except a CUSTOMER.
I AM NOT A COMPETITOR
I AM A CUSTOMER
That shouldn't be your business. I should be asking you about your level of exposure and maturity and education. Honestly, all I see in you and your rant is an emotionally and psychologically troubled unexposed illiterate.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:
I have never seen anyone as unfortunate as Gazzuzz right now... You sold a faulty engine to me yet you have the guts to rant on how I bought a "bad car".

If the engine of the car was good how on Earth will I come to you? Do you think at all?

And how do you know someone worked on the engine? Admit your failure you this proud old boy

Anyways, may everything you spent my hard earned money on die before your very eyes. Asegun!!!!

Typical Legalwealth behaviour.

You do not have monopoly over curses and insults.

I have sent your name and pic to the village. You will feel the heat very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gazzuzz is searching for my names on the internet, I don't know why ooo... Maybe he wants to send hired assassin to silent me for revealing is dubious attitude. I laugh ������

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by thonyman: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:

You are beginning to admit that you are a FAILURE and guess what? Asise lo mu obuko ba iya re sun. It just begun!

With all the arrogance, insult, trauma and lies you went ahead to buy me a bad engine cos you want to maximize profit.

My zero car knowledge should be your headache cos I paid you... That's the reason I paid you.

Gazzuzz think... I think the spell is catching up very first the reason you lost your reasoning ability. I'm glad!

Having followed and read through all pages on different threads you opened for this same issue, I am begining to feel Baba40 is being sponsored by opposition, (in Lai Muhammed voice).
We all have our experiences about business that went south, its part of growth, don't feel yours was the worst , count your losses and move on, don't be a "blackface".
I have done transaction with Gazzuzz and I don't see him as a scammer the way you are trying to demarket him here.
You got a golden offer to return engine, but missed it, haba, my close friend once bought an SUV that knocked engine 6days after purchase, not a penny was refunded by the dealer up till today.
Please, you either stop this attack or forward your case to a competent court of law.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40:
Gazzuzz is searching for my names on the internet, I don't know why ooo... Maybe he wants to send hired assassin to silent me for revealing is dubious attitude. I laugh ������

Jobless clown.

It would be a waste of resources if at all the thought crossed my mind.

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gazzuzz is really working hard to get me assassinated by searching for my names vigorously on the internet oooo.... grin grin grin grin grin

You shall meet what you are looking for ooo.. Ase !!!!!!!

That about 400k of this jobless guy you scammed would speak against everyone you spent the money on

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Jobless clown.

It would be a waste of resources if at all the thought crossed my mind.

The jobless guy that you scammed about N400k.... Epe ti mu e already
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Baba40 post=96371226:
Gazzuzz is really working hard to get me assassinated
by searching for my names vigorously on the internet oooo.... grin grin grin grin grin

You shall meet what you are looking for ooo.. Ase !!!!!!!

That about 400k of this jobless guy you scammed would speak against everyone you spent the money on

This is a very strong word to use. If it's a joke desist from it pls.

@Gazzuzz, pls put up a disclaimer to this allegation that he has against you. He or some other vile people may capitalize on it.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
kingreign:

This is a very strong word to use. If it's a joke desist from it pls.

@Gazzuzz, pls put up a disclaimer to this allegation that he has against you. He or some other vile people may capitalize on it.

Not required.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (510) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.