Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Maintenance Tips On Cars. - Car Talk (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Maintenance Tips On Cars. (912501 Views)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / AUTO MAINTENANCE TIPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Not required.

Do you know what they call AJE?we don't deny it. How I wish you know where I come from, WE DONT DENY IT.
You don't cheat everybody. I prayed you failed and you failed... It's just the beginning
Asi se yen ma ma ba e yi ni
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
You want to assassinate me abi? I only need a willing witness outside Nairaland. You will know whom they call Tosin Ayoko

Leave the internet, and go on the street I advise you plssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Know you want to kill me nah... Hence you searching ferociously for my names on the internet? Epe ti mu e indeed!
You even forget that you have internal enemy? You are the one doing the search oooo... Don Almighty,Don Gazzuzz on Nairaland. Ose baddest.. ��������
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 12:09am On Nov 24, 2020
All Don Gazzuzz think about his "Angry Toyota Customer" that he sold a faulty engine to at the rate of about N400k, even attempted to steal the alternator of this "jobless customer" and even STOLE the engine oil of this "Idiot Customer", now, he wants his CUSTOMER dead by the means of assassination the reason he's doing diligence search about his location on the internet.

Gazzuzz, the force of universe shall answer for the "Angry Toyota Customer" on your children except you sold a good engine to me.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2020
Another death threat from the park of Don Gazzuzz on his customer

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2020
These are all the online searches Gazzuzz made on his customer inorder to get his location and assassinate him for exposing his fraudulent activities.....

There is more

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 12:53am On Nov 24, 2020
Gazzuzz posted this too about a customer

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 12:59am On Nov 24, 2020
What Gazzuzz posted about a customer

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Another proof that Gazzuzz is half brilliant... We know people like them, they are mediocres. They hold on to the little they know as though it's a mountain.

He went online searching for Tosin Ayoko inorder to SILENCE him without knowing that they are numerous persons bearing that name. He quickly masturbated on the one he finds thinking it's this same "jobless customer" that could afford N400k for just engine and few other accessories

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2020
The SCAMMER GAZZUZZ just sent me friend request on Twitter probably he wants to admit his failure secretly.

He's definitely too proud to do that openly here... Some slaves of Gazzuzz would want to ask for proof... Ask your pay master Gazzuzz
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 1:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Gazzuzz just opened a thread claiming I'm fraudulent for selling my engine.... Please help me ask him who bought the engine from this "jobless Customer"? If not Gazzuzz oooo... I think he's going insane already

His case is like a drowning man holding on to anything to survive. He deserves your pity

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 2:00am On Nov 24, 2020
I have never seen someone has dull and lost of mind like Gazzuzz... He is so daft.
You bought my old engine from me and now snitch into my Facebook page to crop out where I advertised the sale of the engine while it is Gazzuzz that adviced me to sell it out before he CUNNINGLY bought it at a ridiculous amount. This boy keep on exposing himself as FRAUD
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Baba40(f): 2:19am On Nov 24, 2020
You have to but pity a drowning man.... He opened two different threads to further damage his fraudulent carrier. Preying on customers ignorance

You will never do this fraud to anyone again especially anyone that his name start with Oluwa
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2020
Paulagada:
Somebody please help me, my Toyota Corolla bank type refused to enter gear but reverse smoothly.

Remote diagnosis unavailable. A scan will also not help. Physical inspection required
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tunesh:
Good Evening, Please My 2005 corolla makes a clicking Noise at the back anytime I step.on Brake Pedal. I have change Schocks, Linning and Brake Pad.. But the Noise still persist.

Please Kindly help.

Remote diagnosis not possible , physical evaluation required
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2020
Stanleyallen17:
Good evening house.
What type of grease can be suitable for the servicing of stuck brake caliper pins.

@Gazzuzz

This is what I use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Sencamou:
Good morning sir,
My Honda Accord 2002 model is malfunctioning and I decided to scan it and I got the below error codes.

P0141
P0335
P1167
P1166.

Pls help me to look into those codes and advise on what to do.

Thanks

State the issues, not just the codes
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kindly note this thread is for free consultation on car related issues, do not derail it or you will receive a lengthy ban.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by wizzle772: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
Kindly note this thread is for free consultation on car related issues, do not derail it or you will receive a lengthy ban.
Please Oga Gazzuzz my honda civic does not rev when I throttle the car, and sometimes it will rev normal, and I notice that anytime it doesn't rev well when am driving it doesn't move well until I off and on the car again, I did scan and it shows P 1683. I have even change injector mouth. Please kindly assist.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
wizzle772:

Please Oga Gazzuzz my honda civic does not rev when I throttle the car, and sometimes it will rev normal, and I notice that anytime it doesn't rev well when am driving it doesn't move well until I off and on the car again, I did scan and it shows P 1683. I have even change injector mouth. Please kindly assist.

Check the electrical connections to the throttle body.

If it persists, replace the engine ecu for proper confirmation
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by wizzle772: 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Check the electrical connections to the throttle body.

If it persists, replace the engine ecu for proper confirmation
Thanks, I will do that
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by seanfer(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
I have never seen anyone as unfortunate as Gazzuzz right now... You sold a faulty engine to me yet you have the guts to rant on how I bought a "bad car".

If the engine of the car was good how on Earth will I come to you? Do you think at all?

And how do you know someone worked on the engine? Admit your failure you this proud old boy

Anyways, may everything you spent my hard earned money on die before your very eyes. Asegun!!!!

At the bolded. From the WhatsApp chat that was posted on the rebuttal post by Gazzuzz. You mentioned that your mechanic worked on the car and he replied “Good for you”. So why are you now denying it.
Please don’t reply with insult because I’m trying to proof you wrong.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
seanfer:

At the bolded. From the WhatsApp chat that was posted on the rebuttal post by Gazzuzz. You mentioned that your mechanic worked on the car and he replied “Good for you”. So why are you now denying it.
Please don’t reply with insult because I’m trying to proof you wrong.

Kindly move this conversation to any of the threads created in that respect.

There will be no derailing here pls

https://www.nairaland.com/6274746/baba40-dubious-fraud-proof

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being

https://www.nairaland.com/6271440/re-gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Paulagada: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Remote diagnosis unavailable. A scan will also not help. Physical inspection required
My Kazeem suggested I buy a new gear box or work it, but someone advised that I buy a new one because automatic car gear is not like manual gear box that can be worked.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by dadalicious: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2020
seanfer:

Good day Sir
I'm back with my wahala.. My car 2006 Camry i4 is still doing hard start early in the morning whenever i have below quarter tank of fuel... I've changed the complete fuel pump assy as you advised... Please what can i do to solve this issue it's so embarrassing in the morning.

Cc: Kingreign
I have the solution.
This thing happened to me
The quarter tank you reading on your guage is not only fuel but fuel plus water.
Wash your tank bros. Remove the water
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by Tunesh(m): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Remote diagnosis not possible , physical evaluation required

Thanks, Can you kindly help evaluate possibly.

Regards
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by seanfer(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
dadalicious:

I have the solution.
This thing happened to me
The quarter tank you reading on your guage is not only fuel but fuel plus water.
Wash your tank bros. Remove the water

Okay boss.
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by omorkelly(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Baba40:
Another death threat from the park of Don Gazzuzz on his customer
Gentleman, its obvious you aren't sincere. You had an opportunity for refund but refused it. Yet you are here disturbing our peace up & down.
All your curses will definitely get back to you if Gazzuz deserved it not and only God is the determinant of that.
But be rest assured that you will be the 1st person to bring a negative remark about Gazzuz on this thread.
Do you know how many people that have expressed gratuitous remarks about this man here?.
The more you rants herein the more you displays your stupidity & folly.
Pls take heart and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by radautoworks: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2020
Baba40, what is it you need right now? Is it you want the engine to work in the car? Tell me how I can help so you have some peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by kingreign(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2020
Double post
Re: Maintenance Tips On Cars. by froshbuddy: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2020
This mechanic hand na...E fine
GAZZUZZ:

This is what I use

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (508) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Thread / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.