Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9560 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by wordcat(m): 8:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
jayyungg: I am a big fool 4 not knowin wat I wrote. Thank god that u got the space in dis world to remind me.

Thank me later
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

Sharrap angry
Inverted spelling: parrahS=Parrot!!! grin
A boomerang!!!

BTW thanks for making this thread get longer...what's the maximum length of yours? grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by TheBigUrban2: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
Inverted spelling: parrahS=Parrot!!! grin
A boomerang!!!

BTW thanks for making this thread get longer...what's the maximum length of yours? grin

49 pages. cool

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
wordcat:

Thank me later

[b] Congrats!!! My fan, you are the pagelord of page 13...welcome wink I'm glad the thread is growing...Atheists' headcount is getting larger...

What is the level of the depression which actually led you into you into atheism? You can come out by critical thinking cool
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
The.Big.Urban:

49 pages. cool

Lol...make I hear say na 49pages, except if you're not TRUTH02 who just joined NL 4 days back grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by wordcat(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

[b] Congrats!!! My fan, you are the pagelord of page 13...welcome wink I'm glad the thread is growing...Atheists' headcount is getting larger...

What is the level of the depression which actually led you into you into atheism? You can come out by critical thinking cool

Go to GTbank and collect your allowance for bn d nairaland's census Chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
wordcat:

Go to GTbank and collect your allowance for bn d nairaland's census Chairman.

Wow!!! That's cool!!!
I'm so happy!!!
I'll transfer all to you Wordcat...
BTW, you haven't answered my question WORDCAT,

What
Originates the
Recanting
Dat
Converts you 2
Atheism from
Theism?

I know for sure that it's as a result of depression which came over you one time in the past...
Come out of it now and live a good life again wink
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by wordcat(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Wow!!! That's cool!!!
I'm so happy!!!
I'll transfer all to you Wordcat...
BTW, you haven't answered my question WORDCAT,

What
Originates the
Recanting
Dat
Converts you 2
Atheism from
Theism?

I know for sure that it's as a result of depression which came over you one time in the past...
Come out of it now and live a good life again wink

This is just like someone in the northern part of Nigeria telling an Englishman to come to Nigeria in order to hv a rest of mind.
Thanks for d advice but you can keep ur heaven and hell for yourself.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
wordcat:

This is just like someone in the northern part of Nigeria telling an Englishman to come to Nigeria in order to hv a rest of mind.
Thanks for d advice but you can keep ur heaven and hell for yourself.
okay i heard you because u are d PAGEOWNER of this page...
you are the first to comment on this page...
@ other atheists, this is called PAGELORD GAME, anyone who comments first on any new page would be the Pagelord(as a guy) and for a lady, the PAGELADY...

THIS IS A THREAD built to remind ATHEISTS of that fateful day they began to think of leaving GOD alone to satan. By so doing, some of you could reconsider coming back to your HEAVENLY FATHER.

NOW I WOULD TAKE IT GENTLY WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE I KNOW IT WAS ALL DUE TO ONE BIG DEPRESSION OR THE OTHER., I.E. LOSS OF DEAR ONES, LONG-STANDING PROBLEMS, etc.

At page 25, I shall throw recharge cards into the air for atheists to load cheesy lol? Not lol, I wil do it...just keep the thread going...
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by pesty100(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy LovePeddler don't you see that your thread hasn't made anybody see anything, just like you religion has failed to institute peace in the world

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
pesty100: Sammy LovePeddler don't you see that your thread hasn't made anybody see anything, just like you religion has failed to institute peace in the world

I didn't create this thread to make anybody see anything but to make IMPORTANT PEOPLE see something. Only the blind hasn't seen anything, and the blind are the ATHIESTS such as YOU, JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST, DRAGONKING, IFENESS, QSTAR, TRUTH02 and co.

Keep making my thread long...
Love you all but HATES your ATHEISTIC status.
I'll post some recharge cards for you atheists to load at page 25 on this thread.

See you again when u quote me.
Bye grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

DRAGONFLY... grin grin grin
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD...
COME BACK PRODIGAL SON... wink

Wake me up when you christians or your so called men of god can command fire from the heavens to consume the boko haram menace..grin
yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by kgbd(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Wake me up when you christians or your so called men of god can command fire from the heavens to consume the boko haram menace..grin
yeye people.
"If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread." little wonder you sound like the person that statement was credited to......... If you are not with God, you are not on your own but with the devil.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

I didn't create this thread to make anybody see anything but to make IMPORTANT PEOPLE see something. Only the blind hasn't seen anything, and the blind are the ATHIESTS such as YOU, JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST, DRAGONKING, IFENESS, QSTAR, TRUTH02 and co.

Keep making my thread long...
Love you all but HATES your ATHEISTIC status.
I'll post some recharge cards for you atheists to load at page 25 on this thread.

See you again when u quote me.
Bye grin

Be ready to pay my phone contract every month. Its £45 a month, your god should be able to bail you out.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
kgbd: "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread." little wonder you sound like the person that statement was credited to......... If you are not with God, you are not on your own but with the devil.

Dead brain,still stuck in the past! You have replaced your brains with that of a cave man's. What a waste of life.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
kgbd: "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread." little wonder you sound like the person that statement was credited to......... If you are not with God, you are not on your own but with the devil.

Guy stop decieving yourself..you people believd that elijah commanded fire from heaven to consume his enemies and proved that god exists according to your bible right? You believd that jesus also said that you christians will perform greater works in his name abi? So why cant you do it now and command fire to consume the enemy bokoharam like elijar..or is your god different from the god elijah made reverence tø in the bible?
Bunch of liars.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by kgbd(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
ifeness:

Dead brain,still stuck in the past! You have replaced your brains with that of a cave man's. What a waste of life.
Lol! that obviously got on your nerves... But for my comment to have pricked you so much, and generated enough impulse channeled to your brain and transmited to your body such that you spouted this amount of insult, clearly shows that i'm not a dead brain. But i'll rather a dead brain than a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by kgbd(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Guy stop decieving yourself..you people believd that elijah commanded fire from heaven to consume his enemies and proved that god exists according to your bible right? You believd that jesus also said that you christians will perform greater works in his name abi? So why cant you do it now and command fire to consume the enemy bokoharam like elijar..or is your god different from the god elijah made reverence tø in the bible?
Bunch of liars.
i don't engage in argument, it bears little to no result. But you are the one deceiving your self here and you know it, i have all conviction that you know it. There are some things that doesn't change regardless of our belief. The law of gravity and aerodynamics existed before it discovery by man . Rule out gravity and it will still pull you. Your believe in God does not make him fatter, disbelieve will not make you escape hell.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
kgbd: Lol! that obviously got on your nerves... But for my comment to have pricked you so much, and generated enough impulse channeled to your brain and transmited to your body such that you spouted this amount of insult, clearly shows that i'm not a dead brain. But i'll rather a dead brain than a lost soul.

Have ever tried to think about the word "Colonial Mentality" ? A white man tells you if you do not believe in Jesus you will lose your soul and you believe him,then you have lost your soul.....poor lil black man.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by kgbd(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2014
ifeness:

Have ever tried to think about the word "Colonial Mentality" ? A white man tells you if you do not believe in Jesus you will lose your soul and you believe him,then you have lost your soul.....poor lil black man.
could you do me the favour of helping me gain my soul back? First by telling me what a soul is.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
kgbd: i don't engage in argument, it bears little to no result. But you are the one deceiving your self here and you know it, i have all conviction that you know it. There are some things that doesn't change regardless of our belief. The law of gravity and aerodynamics existed before it discovery by man . Rule out gravity and it will still pull you. Your believe in God does not make him fatter, disbelieve will not make you escape hell.

Rubbish..you said that ur god is real yet you cant do what elijah did despite jesus clearly stated that he has given u power to do greater works..u and all ur pastors are big fat liars..
A pastor told his members to eat grass to see god and they all foolishly ate the grass. Did they see god? NO, rather this shows brainwash and stupidity ur religion brings..another pastor claims to be able to see if ur name is in the böok of life or not in exchange for money. What does that tell u.
A known man of god moves around with body guards even on the alter because he is afraid to die..what happend to the powers of god? Abi e finish ni? Mtcheeewww

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 03, 2014

Exactly!!!
His name even reflects that...'dragon=Satan' in the book of REVELATIONS.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
kgbd: could you do me the favour of helping me gain my soul back? First by telling me what a soul is.

Why do you need a definition? Because all definitions are false.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Exactly!!!
His name even reflects that...'dragon=Satan' in the book of REVELATIONS.

US slang defination of 'Hoe= PROSTITUTE..' grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Rubbish..you said that ur god is real yet you cant do what elijah did despite jesus clearly stated that he has given u power to do greater works..u and all ur pastors are big fat liars..
A pastor told his members to eat grass to see god and they all foolishly ate the grass. Did they see god? NO, rather this shows brainwash and stupidity ur religion brings..another pastor claims to be able to see if ur name is in the böok of life or not in exchange for money. What does that tell u.
A known man of god moves around with body guards even on the alter because he is afraid to die..what happend to the powers of god? Abi e finish ni? Mtcheeewww

This guy is talking like an ignoramus.
All those testimonies you gave just strengthened my belief in the Son of God the more. He prophecies those things...read Matthew 24 all through...

Now, anything original and good must surely have fake; that's why everyone today wants to have a Church today and pretend to be a Christian.

Christianity is original and true and so monry-makers all over the world are coveting it to use it as a mean to some ends in the wrong way...

Even Nigerian products wants to be labelled 'Made in Hungry' etc. just for the originality of those stuffs from there.

So dragon don't drag on that baseless argument, but just know that everything original must have fake; and don't get deceived with those lies you see around by fake pastors...

Anyway, the point is Come Back to your GOD and not to a pastor, because THEISM doesn't mean 'belief in a pastor but belief in God'.

How are you today? wink
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
He should come back to god,a thing/being you have no shred of evidence of. Anyone one can write a book/bible and it takes a fool to believe it.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

US slang defination of 'Hoe= PROSTITUTE..' grin

Defination is not a word in the dictionary guy; just as 'Seperation' is a wrong spelling too, common among primary two children, and 'Hoe' to me is 'hardworking'...don't go with the dominance of the US...remember they have more % of CHRISTAINITY to ATHEISM there, so don't do follow follow.

Let me help you: 'Defination=Definition'
So with that I doubt that you were brilliant in school if you have attended one...

I can teach you(home coaching) free of charge grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

This guy is talking like an ignoramus.
All those testimonies you gave just strengthened my belief in the Son of God the more. He prophecies those things...read Matthew 24 all through...

Now, anything original and good must surely have fake; that's why everyone today wants to have a Church today and pretend to be a Christian.

Christianity is original and true and so monry-makers all over the world are coveting it to use it as a mean to some ends in the wrong way...

Even Nigerian products wants to be labelled 'Made in Hungry' etc. just for the originality of those stuffs from there.

So dragon don't drag on that baseless argument, but just know that everything original must have fake; and those get deceived with those lies you see around by fake pastors...

Anyway, the point is Come Back to your GOD and not to a pastor, because THEISM doesn't mean 'belief in a pastor but belief in God'.

How are you today? wink

Hey stop thinking like a prostitute and get ur act straight..elijah called fire from heaven to consume his enemies and prove that god exist right? god also said that nothing is too difficult for him to do too right? You guys claimd god crashed nairaland instantly tn show his power but this same god has failed woefully to deliver his own innocent children from the hands of bokoharam..how useless can he be?
I ask again, contact me when u or ur men of god destroys bokoharam with fire from heaven.. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2014
ifeness: He should come back to god,a thing/being you have no shred of evidence of. Anyone one can write a book/bible and it takes a fool to believe it.

Actually they are foolish thats why they eat grass when their pastor tells them to just to see a god that doesnt exist.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Defination is not a word in the dictionary guy; just as 'Seperation' is a wrong spelling too, common among primary two children, and 'Hoe' to me is 'hardworking'...don't go with the dominance of the US...remember they have more % of CHRISTAINITY to ATHEISM there, so don't do follow follow.

Let me help you: 'Defination=Definition'
So with that I doubt that you were brilliant in school if you have attended one...

I can teach you(home coaching) free of charge grin

See teacher that wants to teach me nonsense..

Click this link to see the US slang definition of Hoe!!!
http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/hoe
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

See teacher that wants to teach me nonsense..

Click this link to see the US slang definition of Hoe!!!
http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/hoe

Lol...as much as I can remember, the first meaning of 'Hoe' is a farm tool, so that's the meaning of my own account name.

BTW I'm happy you took to correction on time

Defination grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by kgbd(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
I use to think nobody can be unfortunate as the devil, Atheists proved me wrong: even the devil believe in the supremacy of God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Download Pastor Kumuyi Messages & Collated Testimonies At The 2014 Retreat / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.