Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9562 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
[b]And the only way to search out JerryBerry, Apatheist, Truth02 and Lastmessenger is through Google...o ma se o...

Put these keywords on Google to catch a glimpse of their blasphemies:

You can type that topic on Google
like this

'Am Still Asking This Same Question
Fubbyy nairaland'. When you do, it
will take you to the Nairaland link
but you won't be able to see more
than few statements because
Nairaland has lost the data.

Now when I did that, look at exactly
what I saw:

Am Still Asking This Same Question -
Religion (1) - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/.../still-asking-
same-...
fubbyy: You said God is waiting for
me to believe in him, if I didn't believe
in God why was I praying?
Religion - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/.../still-asking-
same-...
6 days ago ... Am Still Asking This
Same Question by fubbyy(m):
9:04pm. Am still asking this same
question, why ...
18 - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search/
prayer/18
Religion / Re: Am Still Asking This
12:31am. Sammy Hoe: There are
many mysteries in ...
Search - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search?
q=Daniel
12:09am. Sammy Hoe: Do you
remember daniel in the ...
9 - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search/prison/9
19 Jun 2014 ... Religion / Re: Am Still
Asking This Same Question by fubbyy
(m): 11:26pm On Jun 20. Sammy
Hoe:

Now you can keep editing the initial
keywords you put on Google by
replacing that 'Fubbyy' with the
following one after the other:
'Lastmessenger, Truth02,
JERRYBERRY, Apatheist, Sammy Hoe

yet more:

'Am Still Asking This Same Question
Muslim god nairaland'

'Am still asking this same question
babble nairaland'

See what I saw when I checked the
second phrase:
'
Religion (2) - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/.../still-
asking-same-...
Am Still Asking This Same
Question - Religion (2) - Nairaland ...
Why are you still alive till this
moment? ... By the way, Babble Bible
thumper, you'll go to the Muslim hell.
undecided.
Am Still Asking This Same
Question - Religion - Nairaland
asking-same-...
6 days ago ... Am still asking this
same question, why can't God
answer any of my prayers since 28
years of my ...
See what I got when I used this
keywords:
'Am still asking this same question
Sammy Hoe Prince of Persia
Nairaland'

Religion (1) - Nairaland
asking-same-...
@Sammy Hoe, if your father fails
you, it is permissible. But your God ...
God told him that at day one he
answered it but the PRINCE OF
PERSIA was fighting against it. He
sent angel ...
Search - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search?
q=Daniel
Same Question by Sammy Hoe:
12:16am. fubbyy: do I have to pray
sotey like daniel ...
18 - Nairaland
www​.nairaland.com/search/
prayer/18
Same Question by Sammy Hoe:
12:33am ... to "why haven't you
answered" before I got answered, so
prince of persia get power to stop
God's answered prayer ?[/b]

GOD IS POWERFUL!!![/b]

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
alexleo:

Because he wants to create satan(mind you, he wasn't satan initially). God is in charge and he puts things in place how he likes it just like you put things in place in your house how you like it.

Lol.
The Christian God makes me laugh.

I am an omniscient being, and i know that the robot i'm about to create will later be causing havoc. I still go ahead and create it.

Who should take the blame of the havoc(s) when they begin to happen?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
I don't care if nobody believe ME,
Before nairaland had problem, I had a dream , in this dream, I mistakly deactivated my nairaland account, when I woke up , I feel somtin strange as if the dream was real, I was even afraid, maby God don't want me hear on nairaland or the devil is playing trick on ME, the next morning , I say let me enter the christian chat box, and seek for advice, I pick my phone up wanted to check for my opera minie, but I could not found it, I was so surprise and scared, I decided to download new opera, as I download the opera, I go to work, reaching work, I say let me enter christian chat box again and ask for advice, as I pick my phone on my poket, this is what I see on my screen REMOVE OPERA MININ , YES......NO ? I press no and say in my heart , the devil is a liar.
So my good friends [atheist] if you don't believe in GOD, don't just goin about blasphemy God , instead , ask question .

My last coment with an atheist before nairaland go off was with a friend name judas2013, this is what he say " GOD , WE DON'T WANT YOUR HEAVEN OR HELL, YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR YOUR SELF" I peep the window of my room, look to the sky and say, God look at what an atheist said. I reply him[the atheist] foolish atheist , are you the one that created your SELF? If no, then you must chose between heaven and hell.

Like I said , if you don't believe my dream, I know am not lieing. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
qstar:

Lol.
The Christian God makes me laugh.

I am an omniscient being, and i know that the robot i'm about to create will later be causing havoc. I still go ahead and create it.

Who should take the blame of the havoc(s) when they begin to happen?

Those who laughed at God when they were alive are now crying and begging in hell for a second chance to repent. Don't be like them. Better enjoy the love of God now that you are alive. Having said that, let me still remind you that God is not your puppet. He has every right to do whatever he likes. You are only a creature and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2014
malvisguy212: I don't care if nobody believe ME,
Before nairaland had problem, I had a dream , in this dream, I mistakly deactivated my nairaland account, when I woke up , I feel somtin strange as if the dream was real, I was even afraid, maby God don't want me hear on nairaland or the devil is playing trick on ME, the next morning , I say let me enter the christian chat box, and seek for advice, I pick my phone up wanted to check for my opera minie, but I could not found it, I was so surprise and scared, I decided to download new opera, as I download the opera, I go to work, reaching work, I say let me enter christian chat box again and ask for advice, as I pick my phone on my poket, this is what I see on my screen REMOVE OPERA MININ , YES......NO ? I press no and say in my heart , the devil is a liar.
So my good friends [atheist] if you don't believe in GOD, don't just goin about blasphemy God , instead , ask question .

My last coment with an atheist before nairaland go off was with a friend name judas2013, this is what he say " GOD , WE DON'T WANT YOUR HEAVEN OR HELL, YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR YOUR SELF" I peep the window of my room, look to the sky and say, God look at what an atheist said. I reply him[the atheist] foolish atheist , are you the one that created your SELF? If no, then you must chose between heaven and hell.

Like I said , if you don't believe my dream, I know am not lieing. Thank you.

Which God are you referring to? I'm very sure its Zeus . When the Chinese tried to hack into the FBI's data base,Obama did not shout "devil is a liar" ,they simply made sure they got their data protected.

You are lucky a bird did not poo on your face when you looked into the sky. silly Christian!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 2:15am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Thise who laughed at God when they were alive are now crying and begging in hell for a second chance to repent. Don't be like them. Better enjoy the love of God now that you are alive. Having said that, let me still remind you that God is not your puppet. He has every right to do whatever he likes. You are only a creature and there's nothing you can do about it.

HA HA HA HA! To hell with your rubbish god. So powerless it cannot kill satan

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe: You atheists should fear God o. Because of you people, see wetin I don lose for Nairaland angry

Move away from god and embrace technology or embrace god and throw away all your electronic gadgets. chose one!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

smh for you

Ensure that your head doesnt drop out of your neck

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Ensure that your head doesnt drop out of your neck

okay ATHEIST... creator of himself...

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by vedaxcool(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2014
La wa ooohh! Op is ur story really true? Where r the atheists who were part of the 'i dare u' seun is this true.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 6:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

okay ATHEIST... creator of himself...

Anyway, if you were molded/created, I am very sure that whoever molded you can't be a God.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Thise who laughed at God when they were alive are now crying and begging in hell for a second chance to repent. Don't be like them. Better enjoy the love of God now that you are alive. Having said that, let me still remind you that God is not your puppet. He has every right to do whatever he likes. You are only a creature and there's nothing you can do about it.

The God you serve is in your head. The God i serve can not be offended!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 28, 2014
qstar:

The God you serve is in your head. The God i serve can not be offended!

But u yourself are already UPENDED nah.

So tell me, who do you serve? grin
qstar:
Anyway, if you were moulded/created, I am very sure that whoever moulded you can't be a God.

Hmm...

QSTAR

Quick
Sand
Talking
Arrant
Rubbish

Whether you like it or not, you are a quick sand moulded by my God, no matter the rubbish you yarn here. wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by qstar(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Whether you like it or not, you are a quick sand moulded by my God, no matter the rubbish you yarn here. wink

I don't know when and where you were created. It is left for you, the proponent of such to prove it.

For me, what i know is that: my father fertilized my mum, that is how i came into being.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe: [b]These four NAIRALANDER'S are missing since this site reopened; their names are Fubbyy, Apatheist, Truth02 and Lastmessenger. THEY ARE MISSING!!!

It all began on Friday(19/06/2014) when these four Nlders visited a thread created by FUBBYY.

FUBBYY is a 28yr old man who was on the verge of losing his faith in God. Fubbyy said God has never answered his prayers, and he was doubting if God was even existing at all.

Just then, I stumbled upon the thread and assured him that THERE IS GOD O!!!

And after me came at least five atheists to attack me. At last, on Saturday they roped Seun into our discussion and said that IF INDEED THERE IS GOD, THEN SEUN SHOULD FAIL ON HIS NAIRALAND because he is an atheist. I replied them that they using SEUN as a yardstick to prove God's existence is a fallacy. And then immediately after that post that Sunday morning, Nairaland crashed.

Now what baffled me is that now that NL is back, but all those who said there is no God, I can't find there Nairaland yet:

They are the following people: JerryBerry, Truth02, Apatheist and Lastmessenger. Now there is one I forgot his name.
My point is that since we can't see all these people now, maybe they are not existing, because that's what they said of GOD exactly.

CHAI! THERE IS GOD O.
[/b]

Atheists, beware.
LMAO!
grin
Still as dumb as before.
Thought you were gonna upgrade your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

Which God are you referring to? I'm very sure its Zeus . When the Chinese tried to hack into the FBI's data base,Obama did not shout "devil is a liar" ,they simply made sure they got their data protected.

You are lucky a bird did not poo on your face when you looked into the sky. silly Christian!
I just pray there is a second chance for you.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Pls nobody should try that again oo, I don't want Nairaland go crashing again. Dere is God ooo
Yawn. undecided
There is no god. undecided
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

HA HA HA HA! To hell with your rubbish god. So powerless it cannot kill satan
Who created you? Or did you fall from the sky?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2014
ifeness:

Move away from god and embrace technology or embrace god and throw away all your electronic gadgets. chose one!
Why re u still leaving ur brain in default setting?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2014
qstar:

Anyway, if you were moulded/created, I am very sure that whoever moulded you can't be a God.
Smh 4 u
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2014
qstar:

I don't know when and where you were created. It is left for you, the proponent of such to prove it.

For me, what i know is that: my father fertilized my mum, that is how i came into being.
You re really an ar*se hole. Dull brain
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by EzePromoe: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2014
ifeness:

God is bigger than technology. There is no better technology than the life you're living today, the sun that powers the earth and the moon. God owns the technology because he created the technologists.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Yawn. undecided
There is no god. undecided

Apatheist, you have gone too far o...so what is the cause of the crash in your own view? Is it coincidental? Or do you still want to go ahead and ask for a proof that there's God? I'm happy you aren't saying 'There is no GOD' anymore.

So Apatheist, to say the truth, how do you feel when you found your account deleted?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
LMAO!
grin
Still as dumb as before.
Thought you were gonna upgrade your brain.

But sincerely APATHEIST, who deleted your account nah? lol grin

So your record on NAIRALAND began yesterday, lol grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Apatheist, you have gone too far o...so what is the cause of the crash in your own view? Is it coincidental? Or do you still want to go ahead and ask for a proof that there's God? I'm happy you aren't saying 'There is no GOD' anymore.

So Apatheist, to say the truth, how do you feel when you found your account deleted?
NL was hacked-- ask Seun.
You can find a dictionary and look that up.
Do not forget to reference this page when Seun makes his official statement. undecided
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

But sincerely APATHEIST, who deleted your account nah? lol grin

So your record on NAIRALAND began yesterday, lol grin

wetin d guy believe in?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:

wetin d guy believe in?
I am a secular humanist.
And also (ap)Atheist smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
I am a secular humanist.
And also (ap)Atheist smiley

since u say God nor dey.....na hw humans take come into existence?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:

since u say God nor dey.....na hw humans take come into existence?
I can't speak for you.
But as for me, my father phucked the hell outta my mother. grin
9 months later... poof! smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
I can't speak for you.
But as for me, my father phucked the hell outta my mother. grin
9 months later... poof! smiley

so every woman gets bleeped by a male and another human comes out.....true!

The first man/woman came from somewhere didnt they?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:

so every woman gets bleeped by a male and another human comes out.....true!

The first man/woman came from somewhere didnt they?
Honestly speaking, I don't know because I wasn't there.
However, there are a lot of scientific theories...
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Honestly speaking, I don't know because I wasn't there.
However, there are a lot of scientific theories...

so u actually fell for the lies?
Pathetic bro. . . U dont no?
Where did u get ur beliefs from then?
And talking bout theories. . .some specie grew old and became human? Charles Darwin and em right. . .Bleep that shhit!
When u wake up, and ur manhood is hard for nothing. . .do u think its as a result of the specie u originated from?
So if a paramecium gets so old. . .it'll turn to a human?
Yet everybody's got a family background. . .ur simply outdated bruh
even Charles Darwin doesnt even believe in these theories anymore
or u lost ur sense of thinking way before NL lost theirs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Pastor Kumuyi Messages & Collated Testimonies At The 2014 Retreat / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.