Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9578 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Lol...as much as I can remember, the first meaning of 'Hoe' is a farm tool, so that's the meaning of my own account name.

BTW I'm happy you took to correction on time

Defination grin

Whatever Hoe!
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Whatever Hoe!
You're welcome...that's the name wink
Have you checked the pure definition of HOE? not that adulterated one o undecided

And guy, you'll pay me for teaching you the correct spelling of DEFINITION(Just joking) grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:
You're welcome...that's the name wink
Have you checked the pure definition of HOE? not that adulterated one o undecided

And guy, you'll pay me for teaching you the correct spelling of DEFINITION(Just joking) grin

Adulterated ke? Anyways i blame your god for making you a male Hoe! grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Adulterated ke? Anyways i blame your god for making you a male Hoe! grin

'Hoe' has come to stay...no matter what dragon(satan) says...I am here to build a centre for you to take solace in...without this thread, ppl like you won't have learnt some good English; i.e, DEFINITION DEFINATION...

Dragon is having sleepless nights on my thread...I feel elated grin The thread is growing wink
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Dragonking: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

'Hoe' has come to stay...no matter what dragon(satan) says...I am here to build a centre for you to take solace in...without this thread, ppl like you won't have learnt some good English; i.e, DEFINITION DEFINATION...

Dragon is having sleepless nights on my thread...I feel elated grin The thread is growing wink

Whatever you say prostitute(Hoe)..just inform me when you guys eventually consume bokoharam with heavenly fire from above..hahaha. silly bunch of clowns.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Whatever you say prostitute(Hoe)..just inform me when you guys eventually consume bokoharam with heavenly fire from above..hahaha. silly bunch of clowns.

grin grin grin
This guy just dey use my thread do consolation centre...oya, time to remind him again...you were depressed sometimes in the past...you didn't handle your depression very well---you refused to seek the advice of the guidance and counselling unit...your brain got metamorphosed and permanently befuddled in the process and then here's what we've got--Now let's go back to retrospection(check your dictionary for meaning), you begin to weep in your room, GOD, if you cure me of this chronic disease I'll serve you; you take the bible and read again, and then you give your life to GOD again...

Actually that story may not be yours exactly, but then it coud help you have a rethink...

ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU: Write a 450-word essay on this topic THE GRAVITY OF MY DEPRESSION THAT LED ME TO ATHEISM
submit to samsubsuccess@yahoo.com. Pls write it in the body of the mail and let the subject be I AM READY TO QUIT ATHEISM IF...

the same goes for JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST, QSTAR, THE.BIG.URBAN, IFENESS and all atheists in the Association of The Highly Emaciated Ignoramuses Serving Terrible Satan

You can WIN BIG in the contest, provided that your story is considered true grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 04, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

grin grin grin
This guy just dey use my thread do consolation centre...oya, time to remind him again...you were depressed sometimes in the past...you didn't handle your depression very well---you refused to seek the advice of the guidance and counselling unit...your brain got metamorphosed and permanently befuddled in the process and then here's what we've got--Now let's go back to retrospection(check your dictionary for meaning), you begin to weep in your room, GOD, if you cure me of this chronic disease I'll serve you; you take the bible and read again, and then you give your life to GOD again...

Actually that story may not be yours exactly, but then it coud help you have a rethink...

ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU: Write a 450-word essay on this topic THE GRAVITY OF MY DEPRESSION THAT LED ME TO ATHEISM
submit to samsubsuccess@yahoo.com. Pls write it in the body of the mail and let the subject be I AM READY TO QUIT ATHEISM IF...

the same goes for JERRYBERRY, APATHEIST, QSTAR, THE.BIG.URBAN, IFENESS and all atheists in the[b] Association of The Highly Emaciated Ignoramuses Serving Terrible Satan[/b]

You can WIN BIG in the contest, provided that your story is considered true grin
I told your not to quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? / The Human Soul: A Bigger Trophy Than The FIFA World Cup / Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.