Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Where Are These ATHEISTS? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are These ATHEISTS? (9577 Views)

Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit / Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Why Even Bother With These Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

HA HA HA HA! To hell with your rubbish god. So powerless it cannot kill satan

The usual nonsense talk from you people. It doesn't move us.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by alexleo(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
Yawn. undecided
There is no god. undecided

We are not arguing with you people whether there is God or not. We are telling you that THERE IS GOD whether you believe it or not. So your comment remains irrelevant to us.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

We are not arguing with you people whether there is God or not. We are telling you that THERE IS GOD whether you believe it or not. So your comment remains irrelevant to us.
OK.
Suck on your Joystick. smiley
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 8:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013

God didnt destroy satan cos destroying satan would prove he isnt sovereign
so he gave satan a chance, to prove him(God) wrong and as u can see. . .satan is still failing
Lets say ur a class maths teacher
ur teaching algebras and a student came out to challenge u, saying ur methods are wrong and ur answers cant be correct. If u chase him out, ur giving the whole class no choice but to doubt u. So what do u do? U let him prove himself. . .if he failed, u can chase him out and the whole class gets to see who's the best.
Same it is with God. . .satan is still yet to exhuast the time given to him by God
dats the more reason why u should repent

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
NL was hacked-- ask Seun.
You can find a dictionary and look that up.
Do not forget to reference this page when Seun makes his official statement. undecided

Seun is an ATHEIST as you guys testified, so u can't expect him to say that it was GOD that reduced his NAIRALAND to six months back, because he doesn't believe that God exists. grin
Lol...Say something else pls wink

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Seun is an ATHEIST as you guys testified, so u can't expect him to say that it was GOD that reduced his NAIRALAND to six months back, because he doesn't believe that God exists. grin

its not even over. . .
The loss of the accounts is only the beginning. . .
Run for cover in a church now or get destroyed
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

So there are a lot of troubles in the world and your god's priority was to hack into nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Eze Promoe:
God is bigger than technology. There is no better technology than the life you're living today, the sun that powers the earth and the moon. God owns the technology because he created the technologists.
Pls tell them. All the Atheist in the house hell is real ooo

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah:

wetin d guy believe in?
Whats dat signature for?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
I can't speak for you.
But as for me, my father phucked the hell outta my mother. grin
9 months later... poof! smiley
Fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: I am a Fool!!!

Why are you telling us?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Who created you? Or did you fall from the sky?

I am eternal/ energy....cannot be created nor destroyed. That is what i am, i don't know about you!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Pls tell them. All the Atheist in the house hell is real ooo

Real for you and your family. Brainwashed fool!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

The usual nonsense talk from you people. It doesn't move us.

Because you are deeply rooted in lies,fear and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe:

Your God is so joblessly useless if he hacked Nairaland because Seun disbelieves in him.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Why re u still leaving ur brain in default setting?

Isn't the defeault setting better than a fearful belief ? You are everything negative, you life doesn't suit the law of nature. You are scared of everthing beautiful like sex,curiosity,challenges which are supposed to make you better. Like a coward that you are,you would rather everyone remain in the religious shiit hole that will keep man in the Stone Age. Be brave! Say god is a fool and see how free you will become. I know you don't have the balls,that is why you are a christian.

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by lastmessenger: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Sammy Hoe: [b]These four NAIRALANDER'S are missing since this site reopened; their names are Fubbyy, Apatheist, Truth02 and Lastmessenger. THEY ARE MISSING!!!

It all began on Friday(19/06/2014) when these four Nlders visited a thread created by FUBBYY.

FUBBYY is a 28yr old man who was on the verge of losing his faith in God. Fubbyy said God has never answered his prayers, and he was doubting if God was even existing at all.

Just then, I stumbled upon the thread and assured him that THERE IS GOD O!!!

And after me came at least five atheists to attack me. At last, on Saturday they roped Seun into our discussion and said that IF INDEED THERE IS GOD, THEN SEUN SHOULD FAIL ON HIS NAIRALAND because he is an atheist. I replied them that they using SEUN as a yardstick to prove God's existence is a fallacy. And then immediately after that post that Sunday morning, Nairaland crashed.

Now what baffled me is that now that NL is back, but all those who said there is no God, I can't find there Nairaland yet:

They are the following people: JerryBerry, Truth02, Apatheist and Lastmessenger. Now there is one I forgot his name.
My point is that since we can't see all these people now, maybe they are not existing, because that's what they said of GOD exactly.

CHAI! THERE IS GOD O.
[/b]

Atheists, beware.
Please show me a statement that i made that marked me an athiest.Abeg o Jesus christ is my Lord and savior.Op look before you leap.I am not an Athiest,i will never be an Athiest.I hate Athiesm and wish all Athiests Godspeed to return to their maker through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
I can't speak for you.
But as for me, my father phucked the hell outta my mother. grin
9 months later... poof! smiley
do you think your mum will be happy if you say it in her presence?

If you had respect for women, you would'nt say this rubbish.

You chose to be atheist to free your self from gult, trying so hard to justify your sinful nature, your insecurity will eat you alive, LET IT BE SEAL IN YOUR CONSCIENCE, GOD IS REAL.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Judas2013: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
malvisguy212: do you think your mum will be happy if you say it in her presence?

You chose to be atheist to free your self from gult, trying so hard to justify your sinful nature, your insecurity will eat you alive, LET IT BE SEAL IN YOUR CONSCIENCE, GOD IS REAL.

What he said wasn't false,was it? Oko and obo makes babies,no be so?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by JigsawKillah(m): 9:46am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: Whats dat signature for?

google didnt crash when last i checked

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2014
alexleo:

Shekina

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah: Judas2013

so he gave satan a chance, to prove him(God) wrong and as u can see. . .satan is still failing
ur teaching algebras and a student came out to challenge u, saying ur methods are wrong and ur answers cant be correct. If u chase him out, ur giving the whole class no choice but to doubt u. So what do u do? U let him prove himself. . .if he failed, u can chase him out and the whole class gets to see who's the best.
Same it is with God. . .satan is still yet to exhuast the time given to him by God
U re a genius

3 Likes

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2014
lastmessenger:
Please show me a statement that i made that marked me an athiest.Abeg o Jesus christ is my Lord and savior.Op look before you leap.

Lol.

No mind the guy.

I'm not an atheist either. I just don't subscribe to Yahweh or Allah.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:

Why are you telling us?
U re big fool 4 changing wat I wrote. Who the hell gave u space in dis world?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2014
JerryBerry:

Your God is so joblessly useless if he hacked Nairaland because Seun disbelieves in him.
last 2week a man that I greeted early in the morning die, very health MAN, I know death will be the last thing on his mind, bt the man died, as the news reach ME,i was so sad and surprise, tear roll down my eyes, a friend of my who was a medical in the nigeria army was the one that treated him, before he died this was his last word. "there is nothin good in knowing God, knowing fully well that it is your last moment on earth, the next minute is between you and God" so my friend, one day it will be our turn , and either you like it or not, all this doubt will come to your mind, it will be like whirlwind on you,it will hunt you on your sick bed unless you ask God to come. What will be your gain for not believing in God? If you finally died and know there is God , woe to you , if you find out there is no GOD, I got nothin to loose, so I will ask you this question of your life, ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE RISK?

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

What he said wasn't false,was it? Oko and obo makes babies,no be so?

can you said it in the presence of your mum?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2014
JigsawKillah: Judas2013

bless you brother.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2014
jayyungg: I am a big fool 4 changing wat I wrote. Who the hell gave me space in dis world?
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by jayyungg(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Judas2013:

I am eternal/ energy....cannot be created nor destroyed. That is what i am, i don't know about you!
God ve mercy on you. U disgust me!!

1 Like

Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
JerryBerry:

Lol.

No mind the guy.

I'm not an atheist either. I just don't subscribe to Yahweh or Allah.

JerryBerry is back!!!
Reopened his account today...28/06/2014..
welcome back!!! grin
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
malvisguy212: do you think your mum will be happy if you say it in her presence?

LOL.
What does stating my origins have to do with respect for women?

I am atheist because I don't believe in god.
What sinful nature?
I don't have a sinful nature. Stop projecting.
Re: Where Are These ATHEISTS? by malvisguy212: 10:11am On Jun 28, 2014
Apatheist:
LOL.
What does stating my origins have to do with respect for women?

I am atheist because I don't believe in god.
What sinful nature?
I don't have a sinful nature. Stop projecting.
WHAT IS SIN?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service? / The Human Soul: A Bigger Trophy Than The FIFA World Cup / Waging A Bet Against An Impossible Statistical Odd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.