Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? (4748 Views)

.:: Seun Explain What Happened To Nairaland? ::. / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by fattbabakay(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nwa_Nimo:

If answers are not provided then I'm off.

I won't take any risks if the site is unsecure,
wu dey hold u before??
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by goldwaters(f): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
I think u guys should take it easy on seun. He must be going through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by majalisa(m): 12:00am On Jun 28, 2014
berem: I am doing great dear. Nice to see you too. cool
Cleverly was banned,I hope the ban became ineffective after nairaland came back. cheesy
so this cyber nuisance managed 2 survived d sanitation...i pray u amend Ur Old ways
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Nairaland has become an important aspect of my life. The loss of data was bad. But you guys should back off the Owner's neck! Haba! Where were you all when he was building Nairaland Instead of showing sympathy for the young man, you are here running your mouths over a bottle of 'shekpe'!

1 Like

Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by ViktorMartins(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2014
flying dutchman: Nairaland has become an important aspect of my life. The loss of data was bad. But you guys should back off the Owner's neck! Haba! Where were you all when he was building Nairaland Instead of showing sympathy for the young man, you are here running your mouths over a bottle of 'shekpe'!
You need to know what a good customer relationship is. Who gives a fk about when he was building??
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:45am On Jun 28, 2014
enigmang: Seun was caught napppinngg...... its amazing how there was no backup for over 6months.... Anyone can suffer Dataloss... How you recover from it shows your competence....

You cant be running the "largest site in nigeria abi africa" and not expect to be attacked..

Kudos to the hackers.. a wonderful job they did....

If Seun learns from this then its a welcome development - but to me nairaland has lost some of my respect.
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2014
flying dutchman: Nairaland has become an important aspect of my life. The loss of data was bad. But you guys should back off the Owner's neck! Haba! Where were you all when he was building Nairaland Instead of showing sympathy for the young man, you are here running your mouths over a bottle of 'shekpe'!

Building what?

Nairaland is just a template (standard forum) with a catchy name.
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by NwaNimo1(m): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2014
goldwaters: I think u guys should take it easy on seun. He must be going through a lot.

No way - If Seun is a hard 'Dude' he will take the 'criticism' on the chin and 'mend his slack ways'.

What happened was as disgraceful as 'Iran vs Nigeria'
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by sweetguy10(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2014
But wetin dey surprise me be say all those fake white hat hackers wey dey technology and computer/programming section couldn't do jack about this . Yet na them form pass , they're ways feeling like they are Wozniak's mentor now see their Nyansh for outside embarassed
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by biafranqueen: 3:16am On Jun 28, 2014
Nwa_Nimo:

No way - If Seun is a hard 'Dude' he will take the 'criticism' on the chin and 'mend his slack ways'.

What happened was as disgraceful as 'Iran vs Nigeria'

The news at the Rock is that Nigerian people want Nairaland down because it is confusing them. Apparently they were discussing it on the floor and APC top dogs said GEJ is using it as a vehicle to promote himself. Am I the only person that heard about it?
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by tomakint: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2014
Thank you bro, you just spoke my mind about these 'haters of good things' undecided I am very sure that those who hacked into Nairaland Account for these days are here cool
Re: Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? by laudate: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abeg, make una cut Seun some slack. He has responded via another thread. Kindly check!

https://www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data;

(1) (2) (3)

What Have You Gained From Nairaland? / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / L.o.l; See Funny Pix Of Homeless And Beggars' Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.