Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (1030 Views)

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Genotype Is Killing Me Oh / Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Ismaxtr3(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Closed
Re: Closed by Enegod(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
so, you want to use the curve7 to yansh and dump the poor girl..huh?
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enegod: so, you want to use the curve7 to yansh and dump the poor girl..huh?
the OP wants to curve his kokoro into her "tin"
Re: Closed by Enegod(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
lrguru: the OP wants to curve his kokoro into her "tin"
grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
So wetin dey ur mind na 2 f@ck this babe abi? See relationship is not all about s#x. I can see that's what your afraid of, say if u come buy d curve 7 for 4 her, she fit no go gree u enter her london.

From what you've written your the first guy to date her & she's 17. she's not yet an adult O! #my opinion# give it time maybe the holding of hands & hugs will gradually come. hey, let it stop there she's not yet an adult.

Well as for the phone you gave her your word that you'll get it for her. You can buy it or you may not. But know this, which ever choice you choose can affect the relationship +vely / -vely. The choice is yours. grin
Re: Closed by Ismaxtr3(m): 2:19am On Jun 28, 2014
i want to marry her but u know girls of nowadays,i really lov dis girl
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 28, 2014
Ismaxtr3: i want to marry her but u know girls of nowadays,i really lov dis girl
hey we are all humans, not all ladies are the same. just try and maintain a healthy truthful and honest relationship with her. Try and communicate well with each other. And if you notice things you’re not too comfortable with tell her nicely and you two should trash it out together #my opinion# it's like a give & take kind of thing
Re: Closed by Ismaxtr3(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2014
i really lov her and will be patient but because of d way she behaves makes me think she doesnt lov me.i neva give her handshake sef.she said she loves me and will marry me
Re: Closed by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Ismaxtr3: i really lov her and will be patient but because of d way she behaves makes me think she doesnt lov me.i neva give her handshake sef.she said she loves me and will marry me
so if she gives you handshake you'll believe she loves & will marry you? hey give it time.
Re: Closed by Ismaxtr3(m): 4:00am On Jun 28, 2014
k bro,tanx 4 d advice. e no easy now, dating a girl dat neva allows u 2 touch her
Re: Closed by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2014
Ismaxtr3: k bro,tanx 4 d advice. e no easy now, dating a girl dat neva allows u 2 touch her
hahaha, #my opinoin# give am time
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2014
how old are you?
Re: Closed by Ismaxtr3(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2014
close to 24
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2014
Ismaxtr3: close to 24
she is still 17 and a virgin. if you trully love her.give her enough time to mature very well.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
@ op you've been advised again, so give it time & relax
Re: Closed by Goldenboy007(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
The only way to truly enjoy a relationship is by living a day at a time. Treat relationship like friendship and not transaction, give only what you can afford and do not expect to be compensated for it. Yes we can all say 17 is young but reality is a 17 year old girl sometimes knows more than what a 35 year old lady knows, we all can remember what we knew at 17 so let's quit acting the all-knowing counselor. Therefore rather than saying sex is a taboo, I would tell you sex complicates relationship that is not matured ! Life is beautiful when friendship is sweet, be wise.
Re: Closed by Ismaxtr3(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
i called her 2 hrs ago and at d end of d conversation, i said i lov u,she hanged up

(1) (Reply)

Craziest, Stupidest Things We Have Done For Love / Is It Advisable To Do Wedding After 5 Years Of Marriage? / Who Gat Tha Sexiest Lipzz On Nairaland Y'all?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.