Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (24759 Views)

Is Covenant University A University Or Secondary School / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2006
Aww girl, u dnt have to beg. My yahoo is same as my hotmail. Lizgurl_nicy@yahoo.com/@hotmail.com smiley In the yahoo own, tell me u are Mer-C in the option thingy. SO i'll know it's u.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 1:25am On Jul 23, 2006
iight bless! smiley
Ma yahoo don't work at the moment. . .dunno y
. . .but I added u on hotmail tho.

cheers kiss
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2006
Ohh okay girl. U will have to make ur yahoo messenger work tho. Cos i get on yahoo more than i do Hotmail.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 1:32am On Jul 23, 2006
kk. . .maybe tomor. . .
gotta hit ma bed now. . .tis quite late.
TTYL. . .BIG KISS kiss kiss
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2006
Okay girl.

Dnt know if i've told u that u r pretty, but lord have mercy, u are gorgeous (no homo).

Good night, and tell musty to get some padlock and barb-wire arround u. wink
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2006
hahaha thank u gurl embarassed smiley kiss
. . .and Musty will hear hehehe

NIGHT. . . .ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz. . . .
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 1:40am On Jul 23, 2006
Sleep tight, and please let the bed bugs bite. tongue tongue
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by kimba(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2006
yep I remember secondary school days:,

there was this weird guy that usually got hit by cars. The first time, twas a Passat car that hit this guy in 1st-year, the second time twas a bus in Jss2, and the third was a truck in Jss3. I mean hit - as in the guy is seriously wounded and swept off the road. Funny enough, the guy didnt die. so we called him "kolumoto",
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 1:09am On Jul 24, 2006
Anyone remember this song

"bata mi a dun koko ka,
bata mi a dun koko ka
tim mo ba kawe mi
bata mi a dun koko ka".

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by folkzy(f): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2006
Yep girl. I remember that song. I used to sing that song n my mum used to sing d song to me . When i have my kids, i will change d lyrics to English n i will sing it to them.
Let me finish d song for you. {Am not sure if it's right}

Bata re awo sherele ni le {Twice}
Ti o baka we re
Bata re awo sherele ni le.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by viena(f): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2006
whoa, good old days,
i can still remeber that song

tittled: i remember when i was soldier

or
when the saints go matching in

the cultural dances, break time, interhouse spot

who attended stepping stone in port harcourt, that was my primary school
our blue and red uniform
eze goes to school type of shoes

good old days
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2006
true talk sha. those that didnt school in naija missed out big time. ya'll forgot to mention

sharpner with mirror on it. and yeah writing ur name on a paper and inserting it into the biro. genius eh? grin
the boys had a habit of slipping little mirrors under girls seats so they could see her "pata" (panties). lol
remember writing down the names of noise makers, and putting asterisk/star by the side if they made noise more than once? how cruel. even if u uttered 1 word, omo na star o!
the boys used to foolishly pad their trousers with books when they knew they were going to get a good ass whooping.
teachers used to cain the girls on the hand/palm/back. very painful. and if u cried, ahhhhhhh, no respect for you.
end of the year party was sooooooooo exciting to look forward to. we would all "contribute" money to buy foodstuff - crates of mixed "minerals", rice, stew, meat, meatpie, puff-puff,  grin candy and assign some people to cook the food and bring. girls would try to outdo each other by wearing the best baffs (outfits)
dang! those were the days.
the worst punishment was when they made girls wash the boys toilet and vice versa. ewwwwwww!!!!! boys toilet was nasty and smelled like 10 year old pee. gross! but the girls toilet was worse o. always clogged with "em em" u know now. lol grin
remember the guys that sold reke (sugarcane) calling you customer and breaking you off a piece to see how sweet their reke was so you could buy? me i just used to taste from all of them and not buy. lol. grin

more to come when i remember grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by mamaput(f): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2006
The good old boring Assembly. But sometimes some students did something !!!!! (come to think of it not so bad) Then they will call out their names public punishment.!!!!!!!!!!!
very exciting as long as you were not among.
The coming of the new coppers. Also very nice .At last teachers you can be rude to.
The breaktime puffpuff or groundnut with bread.
Visiting day , the dinning hall as good as empty.
But the worst sudden inspection. in the domerty or Assembly looking for mufti or those with nail polish on their nails. I will be there using my teeth to get that stuff off.
God i hated it.
Begging for permission to go home.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2006
in my school, seniors were always feeling too big to tuck in their shirts (boys). they prefered to leave it tucked out and unbottoned gangsta-like with only the top botton closed. lol.
also, we hated wearing our badges. only juvees (juniors) wore them. when assembly time came, we would pin the badge to the shirt and then take it off later (the school was too cheap to sew our uniforms for us so we ended up with all kinds of uniform styles. lol. some girls skirts were so tight and form fitting eh!)  grin
assembly time was hell. you'd better be standing according to your height! i was very short and hated being in the front
for years and years ah ah  angry id be gisting at the back with my frriends who were much taller and they'd push me to the front when assembly began. how cruel!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by uzygirl(f): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2006
Who remembers this song we used to sing in school,

Who killed cockrobbin
I said the,

It didn't make sense then, and I can't really remember who actually did the killing.
But those wher the days. sighs
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by bookwoman(f): 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hi,
I graduated in 1988 from FGGC Benin.
I am working on a collection of Boarding School short stories, and I am trying to recall a couple of things from FGGC Benin and would appreciate any help:

Names of house dorms.
The housedress colours
The dinning hall meal prayer in the evening.

Some of the posts here have been empowering for me, in terms of sharing and understanding collective experience, particularly the painful ones.

Many thanks,
Bookwoman
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2006
My days in Nigeria were the best times of my life. I attended UNICAL staff school in Calabar, and was sometimes chauffeured to school with my younger brother. Our parents did a wonderful job rearing us and till today, I am thankful to God for letting my parents raise us up in Nigeria. Truthfully, I doubt if I would have been so happy with life if I had stayed back in Washington D.C.

Remember waking up in the morning to have your Lunch box filled with sandwich by mother for school, and on top of that, she will give me some money for snacks. (Mom/pops you were what every child desired in their parents, love you so much"wink

Remember break time when icecream vendors would sell their wares to students (abi pupils) with assorted flavors of different colors tucked in waterproof.
What of Royal Icecream that once made it into my neighborhood in Calabar and I told my elder brother that I would eat icecream if I worked there. My brother told me that the business would collapse under me wink

Who remembers saturday play house at University of Calabar? Never went there, but my brother actually attended. It was on a weekend.

Birthday parties in school was off da hook. Celebrate it, and a classmate of the opposite gender will present flowers to you. At the same time, your mom will be in class arranging your birthday confectionaries with your teacher. That day is your day in school. Prefered to celebrate mine at home though.

Hmm, what else? We were banned from purchasing icecream and meatroll in school, but students broke bounds and would cross the street to Unical quarters where the professors/workers of UNICAL worked, and buy icecream.

Another one, on Friday, me and my classmates would stroll to the library to read Enid Blyton's novels. It was so refreshing being out of the class for an hour period indulging in childhood fantasies.

Then the Christmas party when Father Christmas would come to school, complete with presents. My dear mother would drive us to one shopping mall along Marian extension and shop for gifts for us and then those gifts would be given to us by father Christmas at the end of the Christmas gala. Dont know how she pulled that one thought. Now Christmas gala at Unical staff school was one in town, I think, you SHOULD see the display accompanying it. It was mostly a potluck affair. Momsie would bake, drive down to school and present them to the headmaster. Then on a weekend, (I think), party go start, with us kids wearing our Sunday best. Occasionally, parents would arrive to keep their children company. You wont believe it, but when I left staff school to high school, me and my senior brother always frequented the parties till we left Calabar. And we were welcome with open arms. As austerity measures took effect in Nigeria, the treats gradually disappeared. This was in the 80's, so I wonder if those parties are still in existent.

There was this primary school called Obufa Esuk that was very close to us. During parties, those pupils sometimes fought with my mates. I don't know what exactly would lead to the confrontation. My mates would say that these pupils were jealous of the parties that they could not attend and would fight with us, out of jealousies, their defence was that we were just oppressing them. It used to be quite severe.  You know how kids would carry around icecream just to lure their enemies. Chei, life is indeed not fair. I did not realize the great divide between the rich and the poor in Nigeria and never counted my blessings at that time. There was this lady who, people said had mental problems and she used to harrass the pupils of Obufa Esuk with stones. Those pupils were afraid of her. My school was fenced and once, when I saw the lady hiding in the bush for her next 'prey'. I kept quiet. One or two girls of that institution had angered me and I communicated with the lady who hid in the bush, waiting for them. As soon as they appeared, the lady almost pounced on them, and see how these girls ran ,  It was something else.

Secondary school. Now, here was drama. Beatings from senior students compelled junior students to become day students. This is what happened. Your father will entrust you with boarding/school fees. You will pay the school fees, and take the boarding fees with you to rent a room in Afaha (a village very close to my school). Now 110 naira was a lot of money in the 80s, plus your pocket money, provisions, you could live a somewhat cushy life. But here is the catch. Since your parents are not aware of it, you have to be on the lookout on visiting day. And you know, sometimes parents would drop by unannounced on non visiting days, so you must be extra vigilant. Most parents did not know about it, and the teachers who knew, however could do nothing about it. But here is a very funny story that happened in my SS1. I left boarding school back home to be a day students, but my parent opposed it. Returned to school with my boarding fees, and my friend tried to convince me to live with him in his studio in the village. That probably wont not have been a problem at all. But at the last minute, I paid my fees, much to the anger of my friend. (My parents did not know of the system, they TRUSTED me with money, with a capital T.  so I probably would have gotten off the hook)

My friend mocked me each time I told him that I was beaten and he would go on to narrate to me that he ate "Afang soup" for breakfast  and so on. One day, one of his friends mother was visiting. This guy was not around. His mother waited and waited for him, but the guy did not show up. The guy had gone to my friend's bunk and my roommates in the dormitory were panicking, trying to convince his mother that her son had gone to the stream to wash his clothes. His mom suspected something was amiss, and told me in confidence that she suspected that her son had visited his dad in town (The parents were divorced, unfortunately). So, she told me to tell her son that she was going to beat him up on campus. As soon as the mother left the school gate and climbed the bike, the boy just appeared and shouted (I think) "Mama", but the distance stilled his voice. Following monday, his mother appeared again, and confronted the son. That was when a teacher, appeared out of nowhere and told the mother of the secrets of the students. Some of them were not boarders, but used the boarding fees, entrusted in their hands to pay for lodgings out of campus. The mother was just highly disappointed and left the scene with the provisions that she bought for the son. That same period, another fallout for another friend of my friend. This guy was a very brilliant chap, and his parents found out that he was a day students. So, they went to his bunk in the village (Afaha), and had him in tow with his trunk box on his head and marched him to the principal's office, which was almost in the middle of the school. That day was a school day and nearly all the students watched the 'free cinema' that was unfolding as the guy made his way (with his parents behind him) to the principal's office. IT was a very funny scene and students were just lauging over it. His father who could not overcome his shock, just said in amazement

"My small son is capable of impregnating a woman"

That year, I made it into ss11. Unfortunately, my friend who had tried to convince me to live with him did not pass his exams. That soured our friendship, because the following year, when I went to his class to visit another friend of mine, he saw me, and was fuming. He ordered me out of his class and was just fuming and complaining and all that. Thought I was trying to rub my success on his face. Our friendship could not be repaired since then, but no malice against him.

Same guy, that prior to his experience as a day student got into trouble with school authorities. I was smoking garri with another friend of mine (who would later be his classmate the following year) in the dorm while this friend of mine was with two other friends of his. The governing rule amongst students was NCNC, "no contribution, no chop". So after I was done with my food and requested to join them, my friend and I were turned down. Big mistake. Me and my friend left. Meanwhile my other friend with his friends were just eating when they were busted by our teacher. He lined all three of them up, along with their 'spoil'. My friend had contributed water, the junior student a bowl of garri and the third party had on glucose (a substitute for sugar). So, they were marched to all the classes in school and the scene was just funny. Afterwards, they were punished by the teacher by cutting grass. A quarell broke out among them, and they mocked each other on their contribution. One of them even said, "Well, I contributed Glucose for the 'feast", so that raised my profile on campus among the female students, and what about you, garri of all food"? Garri then was regarded as food for the underprvileged. I could go on and on again, but it would be too much.

My expereinces in Naija was extrememly memorable. With all honesty, I just cant fathom growing up elsewhere apart from Naija with all these experiences. Nigeria was a wonderful place to grow up. Thank God that I grew up there.

www.nigerianmemories..com
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by katherinae(f): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2006
ndipe

i feel u, i grew in naija as well and reside in atlanta,now. and yes i guess some of us do have the best of both worlds. sorry about ur family and ur younger sibling. u seem like a very strong person. take care and God bless
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by camara(f): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2006
i remember my friends and i would sneak into peoples houses and help them harvest their fruits
there was this day God wasn't on ourside.we were plucking mangoes from 1 man's house and the man just came out
he caught 1 of us and tied her to the tree.since that day we never went back to that house but that didn't stop us from goin to other people's houses,
also jumpins school fence when school's boring.was caught 1ce hiding in a bush mehn those wicked things that call themselves teachers skinned my ass
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by sy2000(f): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2006
I went to a boarding school in Nigeria, Oyun Baptist High School Ijagbo Offa. It was lot of fun staying in the hostel with your friends, having parties and stuff. Sometimes i even sneak to town with my friends without taking permission from the School authorities. We will go to the market ( Owode) , buy rice, sweets and mostly especially gari (Students power). Sometimes we cook rice, with charcoal iron even though we are strictly forbidden to cook.

To all the students especially me the most important meal of the day is dinner because then every one would be able to talk to his or her boo. Although i didn't have one in school but i had my childhood friend who is a boy and that is the perfect time for us to talk and gist about life. After dinner we all go to prep( night reading) we read and go back to sleep. We always had a party on Saturdays and it was lot of fun because everybody had to dance or participate in other things.

The worst days of my life was on the first and last day of school because we all had to clear the bushy areas. I can't remember everything that happened on campus but the only thing i remember and will always do was the day my boyfriend came to School not knowing that boys are not allowed to come look for girls. He came to my school on Friday and the gateman sent him away because he didn't give the gate man(baba egunje) some money ( egunje). He stood by the gate and asked someone to call me. Unfortunately the Principal was in the school and he also saw my boo standing behind the gate. As i was about to cross the gate to the other side, the principal caught me and dealt with me. i was so mad that day. Then the next day my boo came back and said he was sorry and that was all.

But apart from the bad days of school, i really had lot of good days in school.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hayprof(m): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2006
Mine was cool,
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by vickybabe(f): 12:36am On Sep 19, 2006
mehn, growing up in 9ja was the best fun, i eva had, i miss those memories. it made me smart leavin in phx, AZ
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by profade1(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2006
I remember when I was in JS 2 or so. I had washed my clothes earlier in the day with those yellow bar soaps ( i forget the name). As usual the water was not enough to rinse properly ( but we were used to having our uniforms burst into soapy foam whenever we were caught in sudden rain storms.)

Anyway, in the evening we had yam and stew for dinner, and of course the seniors did not give us enough time to eat, so i slipped 2 small pieces of yam into my school shorts( at least i thought they were 2). there was no light in my dorm room so i took my time buttering the slices of yam with blue band and chewing slowly. after the second piece had been devoured , i dipped my hands in my pockets to get any stray crumbs and what did i find? another piece of yam. " THANK YOU, GOD''.

It was after I had slathered enough butter on it and popped it into my mouth that I discovered I was chewing on the bar of soap i used earlier.

Needless to say, i was spitting like a pregnant school boy throughout night prep and everything i ate for the next 2 days tasted of soap.

but then those WERE the days.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by camara(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ prof ade
see what hunger can do to people grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by profade1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2006
Na true. but at least that was the slimmest I've ever been in my life. Now i'm almost as round as the letter 'O'. grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by tomiwizzle(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2006
Believe i had the best experience of schooling in Nigerian more than anyone in this forum cos i attended so many primary schools. I went to University of Ibadan staff school it was fun though can't remember most of my mates then, then attended All saints church school, which was my second primary school. then went to model nursery and primary school asokoro abuja. it was fun changing schools but the bad thing there was that i forgot almost all the friends i made int the various schools. But the interesting thing i remember then was that i was fond of not doing my assignmet at home always did them in school or when the teacher asks of it so I was dealt with most of the time by my teacher. Most students were fond of doing there assignment in school then. we let the serious ones do it at home then we dub them word for word. we even forget and dub their names atimes.lol'

Attended Command day secondary School Abuja. was fun all through we used to form this freestyle group at break time even at our young ages then we would give crazy raps. I was always giving the marry had a little lamb rap which was black as coal not white this time around. play tablesoccer during lessons men! it was fun but thank God i passed out with good grades. Now i am back in U.I as an undergraduate of medicine.

The most memorable day of my secondary school was when people got to know that i am a brother ro Tunde Akinsanmi of Styl-plus they all asked for my signature and a picture with them. they even told me to bring him to school someday. well had enough girls as a result

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2006
nice, every1 gat good expereince, and hmm u r his broda, nice, abeg, I wan see de when i come back diz xmas, make we talk, reply oooooo
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by damygurl(f): 5:46am On Sep 23, 2006
just saw this thread. i get plenty story cuz i went to like 7 diff skools.

well i switched skool cuz we moved toa n ew area. my peeps wanted us close bya nd they heard about diz skool in our area. they signed us up. it's the wackiest, kraziest skool eva and the thief A.K.A headmistress charged a lot of money. my peeps though the whole building was d skool but she only rented dis small room. my closet is bigger than d room and i ain't lieing. i had to bend down to get through d door. she used d room as her house and class for all grades. we all did d sme thing and she just gon give me stuff from my text book. she amde su fetch water for her at this house dat was 10mins away and diz other gurl had to cook. i didn't tell my peeps cuz i thought maybe actually can't remeber wat i was thinking. newayz i told my peeps andmy mom did "sege for her. i ain't sure cuz they won't takl to us about it but they had her arrested.

i had a crush on all d guyz in my class and they all had a crsh on me too. it's fun except 4 when they all wanna ask u out. i can't really remember but i think i did or nearly gave a guy a Mouth Action in class. we were both in pry.2. he started it though.
i got a love letter wheni was in pry4 and diz other guy saw it and showed it to d teacher. they made a big deal out of it and made all d guys re write it to know who wrote it and all d teachers were all on me over dat for like a month.

when i got to secondary skool i couldn't cope with d beating. dem teachers r just too mean. so i skipped class but i never skipped skool at least not a whole day. i paid students off to tell teachers they couldn't find me cuz i was on all there list except for math. d teacher was nice. i had to wash d bathroom diz one time cuz i was fighting and let me tell you dats d most disgusting thing i've ever had to do.

the best time i had in secondary skool was during d masqurade festival. there is diz particular one and it's a taboo for a lady to see it. i went to a gurlz only skool and we had fun spreading rumors like he got into d skool and he's coming towards our section. gosh some people sure can run. i never really believ all dat taboo stuff but diz one time on our way home 4rm skool it was @ d bustop and everybody was running. we got down and did'nt really know wat was up. peeps started screaming ololu"dats his name" is here. we ran like crazy. we crashed @ diz woman store till d coast was clear and 1mns later eveybody started running again so we tried to go back. crazy woman won't open herdooor. it was so freaking fun. best fun i've hadever. we kept runnuing and hiding. we did dat 4 like an hour. and emm stuff got stolen. i felt real bad 4 d owner of one of d supermarket we were at. gosh dat shortbread tasted real good. i'm gon pay 4 it when i go back though.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by tomiwizzle(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2006
who remembers this in the primary school.-Auntie i want to go and WEWE! Lol.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by tomiwizzle(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2006
Hotstepper:

nice, everyone gat good expereince, and hmm you're his brother, nice, abeg, I wan see de when i come back diz xmas, make we talk, reply oooooo

well would be expecting you. this is my e-mail address. Artful_d_tom@yahoo.com and i prefer chatting with this tomie52000@yahoo.com. i am always online in the night and at around 11 am nigerian time. Or if you wanna get to me faster here is my number 08022572286. see yah Hotstepper.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by tomiwizzle(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2006
but the bad thing is that some people here went to singles school and they came out being homo's and lesbians. those kind of people when asked what school did you go they say Federal government boys/girls college. And the funny thing there is that they are peoud of it. Dem no know say na mixed school be the koko for 9jah. i weep for them oo. if you know say you go singles school abeg shush. but if you go mixed abeg shout out joo make we feel ourselves.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2006
@tomiwizzle , 10x 4 giving me ur info, damn, i can't stop listening 2 styl plus dem IMAGINE DAT, lol, well I have added u 2 ma yahoo messeger, and yea, i went 2 all gurls frederal skool i loved it, les/homo dey in all skools whether single or mixed although i neva saw anything like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boy Kills Classmate Over Damaged Earphone / I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class / IPPIS: Government Can’t Use ASUU Platform To Pay Us — University Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.