Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (24756 Views)

Is Covenant University A University Or Secondary School / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Jalal(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2006
@MerC how many times did that happen to you?? grin grin grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
MANY TIMES JALAL!
But me? I neva said anything o!
It is ma ITK friends that will be
protesting like say na their own nyash! undecided
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2006
mmmmmmm mer-c are u sure

in junior secondary school we usually put the duster on the floor, for student teachers who are young so they can bend down to pick and u no what u see grin. anyhow that was then so stupid
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2006
LMAO LMAO!! boys will always be boys abi!!! cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Jalal(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2006
@MerC dat woulda hav been a nice spectacle to watch!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2006
spectacle ke? shocked shocked
It wasn't funny o!
Once I couldn't sit down for 3 days.
That oloshi teacher!

But I had to keep doing "odeshi"
because of ma big ego now! tongue
Kai haba! that teacher betta not meet
me in the future o! angry
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by memyself2(f): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2006
lol, poor teacher, not!!!lmao
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2006
lol abi! grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by raphy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
hi all
were r the guys very funny tot, as 4 me i attended arakan barrack pry school apapa then proceed to randle sec schol apapa my school was puplic i remeber som prefect used to punish late comers 2 wash 2 teachers toilet it was stinky undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2006
who remembers being told not to follow any friends to their homes or not to take food from strangers if you don't want to be turned into money or a goat?
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2006
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! cheesy

I remember that! Or shaking hands with strangers
incase the steal ur penis or boobs?
U remember how u shud neva pick money
from the ground incase u turn into yam?
OH!! who remembers gbomo gbomo?? shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:20pm On Jul 18, 2006
OMG OMG. I remember gbomo gbomo. Shittt! They were real oo. That's not even a lie.

And picking money from the ground and turn to yam. I believed it, but the day i saw 50 naira on the ground. I made the cross sign, prayed a lil bit. Took the money and went home. lol

And there were so many more days like dat. wink
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2006
that thing happens ooo, somebody cut bread and blood came out, they found out it was a students body
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2006
JESUS BADMAN!!! EJO O!! shocked shocked shocked

hot-angel! I like ur style o! cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2006
I swear to God i found dollars on the floor once while coming back from school and didn't pick them up because i found palm oil rubbed on the corner.
I should have picked the money  tongue but oh well.
There was a story in the newspaper that some guy turned into yam and blood came out of it.

do you remember those mallams? those little stores that sell candies and cookies? good days. I used to waste my lunch money on those.

"in case they steal your penis or boobs" cheesy cheesy
too bad i didn't have anything then. lol
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2006
LMAO!! mallams. . .
my meguard was a mallam.
I used to collect indomine on credit! LOL!! cheesy cheesy

Lol wesley notin ke? LOL!! cheesy cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2006
lol Mer- C and WesleyanA

did u guys have different punishments like okada, pick pin, helicopter, cos i no some schools they dont even brush them
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2006
pick pin was like meeting SATAN O!! shocked shocked shocked
Thunder fya those teachers!!! angry
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2006
Mer-C:

Lol wesley notin ke? LOL!! cheesy cheesy

cheesy I was just an innocent skinny little kid. jeez

Badman888:

lol Mer- C and WesleyanA

did u guys have different punishments like okada, pick pin, helicopter, because i no some schools they don't even brush them

only my parents used "kneel down and close your eyes" and "stroll down?" i don't remember if that's what it's called.
at school they used "cain" or tell you to leave the class. I was a good student and most of the times i got beat was when the teacher got mad at the whole class. lol
plus i was a teachers pet.  tongue

"Thunder fya those teachers!!! angry"

lol. I remember calling my teacher a witch. not to her face though. she was sooo mean embarassed
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2006
hahahaha, 'Thunder fire'. OMG MER-C. U remember it all don't u? It's been a while i heard "thunder fire". lol

PIck pin was hard men. Gosh!!!

And wesley, u should have picked the money haaa! U pray and make the cross sign like i do. lol

Do u guys remember seeing "ebo" under banana trees? Those little bowl with palm oil, egg, and leave? Lord have mercy.

haaa meguards. I collected so many things on credit from the meguard near my house oo. He'll just give em to me when i get there. lol. And of course, indomie and cowbell milk was NUMBER ONE! Im sure u remember COWBELL now!!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2006
mmmmmmmmmmm teachers pet i used to hate all those gals that where teacher pets, they are annoying any small thing u tell them u would be brushed by the teacher   grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
COWBELL?? HAHAHAHAHAHAH cheesy cheesy
worst milk ever made! lipsrsealed

OH SHIT! who remembers agbalumo? and how u knock it
on the wall to make it sweet while singing sum random song? cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
I think almost every girl wasa teachers pet at one time or the other! lol. I know i was my teacher little wife. lol. That was In J.S.S 2 tho.

He would make me write Names of noise makers. ohh i hated doing that!! cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2006
Ha Mer-C, u know cowbell was Good THEN. Maybe now, it's bad. I also used to collect condensed peak milk from him. That thing had sugar, but he only gave me those on ocassion. they were expensive, and not just common 10 naira. lol

Agbalumo, Ohh lord have mercy. Do u remember 'station'? The seed inside agbalumo. That random song. Rubbing it on the wall. As if that'll make it sweeter. lol, Ohh and u know how u use the inner part to make 'chewing gum'?

And do u remember how we would break the station, and use the thing inside it to make "earings"? hahaha
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Badman888(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2006
cowbell is horrible i tell u yuck,

as bad as BLUE BAND and CABIN biscuit
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2006
WHo say CABIN BISCUIT IS BAD?? Aye mi ooo. I can agree that blue band wasn't ALl that good. But cabin biscuit was the bomb men!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2006
OH LAWD HOT-ANGEL!!
I love u gurl!
I remember "station" LOL!  cheesy
I used to make chewing gum outa
those things alot! I liked sugar cane
season so much too.
Kai! who remembers suya and kilishi?  cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2006
are u serious? shocked
I loved blue band and planta!!
GOOD BUTTERS!! cheesy cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by mamaput(f): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2006
Yes there was a time the Oba died and they said they were looking for 50 heads to bury him with .
No one as going out . When ever i saw even a farmer  on the road with his hoe or cutlass , i ran for my dear life thinking it was a head hunter.

I was never a teachers pet. My teachers hated me and i hated them.
Later i found out why.
I used to tell my mum stories of what happens in school, little did i know that my mum was going to infrom the principal. Even up to Teacher/boyfriend  stories.

Till one fine day Night prep, my class teacher and house mistress came to night prep , they called me out and warned me to stop  telling my mum stories ,that am not a small girl and i keep putting them into trouble.

The first thing that passed my mind was go and ask mum.
But i held my mouth shut with both hands, and never told her anything again.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by mamaput(f): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2006
Blueband with a hot loaf of bread or carbin (plank) the best.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2006
eyah mamaput!
LOL PLANK!! HOT BREAD!!
That's the deal gurl!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2006
Mer-C.

Love u too girl. And OF COURSE I LOVBE SUGAR cane. Sugar cane in hausa LAND are SOO freaking good. Buy a whole LOng stick, take it home and cut it. Those useless annoying flies sometimes disturb you, but once u get in the house they r gone. lol

Mango in hausa land, Ohhh soo fxxcking GOOD! Oooo la la. I used to eat those stuffs in lagos. But getting to Gombe and tasting their fruits. It all tasted ohhh soo good. lol.

And what abt Jos carrot!!! CHineke mei ooooo, Mmm. Long, thick juicy, sweet carrots!!!

And yes now, Kilishi!!! Girl KIlishi was the deal. WHAT ABOUT Fura de Nunu? Or do u spell urs as nono? Nunu was the main SHYT!!!!!! I could drink a big whole bucket!!!

Hmmm, not to talk of my suya! My favorite hause people suya. With onions and that karago pepper. *licks lip*, I dey go back to Gombe men!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / Boy Kills Classmate Over Damaged Earphone / I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.