Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). (102445 Views)

Interesting Facts About The West African Giant Land Snails / How Many Rabbits Do You See? / get Rabbits and guinea pigs healthy ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 3:36am On Oct 25, 2014
preferable not too dry and wet lettuce is better for the rabbits. thanks

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by uboma(m): 2:51am On Oct 26, 2014
stanzo:

Please visit our website at www.aidylfarms.com and you will find everything you want to know about the farm. You can also visit Google for the answer to your question. If you are not satisfied, visit the farm for practical demonstration and explanation. (That is if you are not trying to be clever by half).

He only asked an inteligent question and you have concluded that he's trying to be clever. If you have no answers to his questions, simply say.

I was also going ti ask, how do you protect your rabbits from cats? From the pictures you provided earlier, your farm is an open farm, not really natural i must say...
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by uboma(m): 3:00am On Oct 26, 2014
dyoungforester:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!
Please for those who are interested in raising rabbit for meat productions, for pet, for school projects or practical purposes...Dyoungforester is highly delighted to bring to your notice that there are some good quality,healthy, beautiful available rabbits which are for sale at a cheaper rate and economical prize. For more details contact dyoungforester on 07066444540.....on wattapp.
Motto: Breeding to be the best....first come first serve bases. pls rbc.thanks.

I may be needing some if you are close to me. Where is your farm please?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by samshoz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pls, what can I give to my buck, it has a somewhat rot-like nails and ontop its nose too?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by samshoz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
uboma:

I may be needing some if you are close to me. Where is your farm please?
He is Ogun state.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by uboma(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
samshoz:
He is Ogun state.

the distance is far. I am in Abuja.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2014
at samshot, ur rabbit is affected by manges......all what you needed now is to treat your rabbit with an INJECTION for the treatment of manges. Note it may take some month to loss d rabbit if not treated on time. thanks....Dyoung FOrester.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by samshoz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
I gave the Inj. yesterday. Thanks.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by uboma(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
Any rabbit breeder in Abuja pls?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by FarmTech(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Where is rabbit meat consumption popular in nigeria?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by freemannn(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Am a rabbit breeder aswell bt reside in jos, OP pls dou u ve d flemish giant?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by FarmTech(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
freemannn:
Am a rabbit breeder aswell bt reside in jos, OP pls dou u ve d flemish giant?
Is rabbit meat popular in Jos?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
from d youngforester farm

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by stanzo: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
uboma:
Any rabbit breeder in Abuja pls?
I am a rabbit breeder and my farm is in Abuja. Check my earlier posts on this forum or visit our website at www.aidylfarms.com for more info.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by uboma(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
stanzo:

I am a rabbit breeder and my farm is in Abuja. Check my earlier posts on this forum or visit our website at www.aidylfarms.com for more info.

Is this the address of your farm,

Address: Located in Orozo, off the Nyanya –
Karshi highway in Abuja. About 2 kilometers
off the Cafon Estate Road.

Please confirm.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by stanzo: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
uboma:

Is this the address of your farm,

Address: Located in Orozo, off the Nyanya –
Karshi highway in Abuja. About 2 kilometers
off the Cafon Estate Road.

Please confirm.
Yes it is.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
Thanks to God almighty. Best records so far in my farm my rabbits gave birth to 10kits...
Yesterday marks a year old i started d rabbit business wat a great venture indeed

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by FarmTech(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
dyoungforester:
Thanks to God almighty. Best records so far in my farm my rabbits gave birth to 10kits...
Yesterday marks a year old i started d rabbit business wat a great venture indeed
Congratulations man, how many rabbits do you have presently?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
FOR SALE! FOR SALE!! FOR SALE!!!
RABBIT WATER TROOPHS AND FEEDING TROOPHS ARE FOR SALE AT CHEAPEST AND AFFORDABLE PRIZES. WHY THESE WATER AND FEEDING TROOPHS AS WE ALL KNOW THAT RABBITS ARE WASTEFUL EATER BY EITHER MAKING THEIR TEETH AND LONG SHARP CLAWS TO WASTE THEIR DRINKING WATER AND FOOD WHICH MEET TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE NORMAL BODY FUNCTIONS FOR THEM AND WATER TO AID THEIR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PROPERLY. AS A RESULT OF INSUFFICIENT FOOD AND WATER ALL THESE COMPILE TOGETHER RESULTING IN STUNTED GROWTH IN THE RABBIT AND ALSO AIDS DISEASE TO MANIFEST IN YOUR FARM WHEN THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS WEAK AS A RESULT OF INSUFFICIENT FOODS AND WATER. THE SOLUTION IS HERE GET APPROPRIATE WATER AND FEEDING TROOPHS FOR THEM AND CONTINUE TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF THIS LOVELY AND MOST DELICIOUS MEAT EVER KNOWN TO MAN.THANKS
DYOUNGFORESTER.
MOTTO: BREEDING TO BE THE BEST.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by samshoz(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2014
young, I have a buyer for you. contact me asap.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by samshoz(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2014
FarmTech:

Congratulations man, how many rabbits do you have presently?
oga Henry, he told me about 50pcs then

1 Like

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by Seunannointing: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
dyoungforester:
FOR SALE! FOR SALE!! FOR SALE!!!
RABBIT WATER TROOPHS AND FEEDING TROOPHS ARE FOR SALE AT CHEAPEST AND AFFORDABLE PRIZES. WHY THESE WATER AND FEEDING TROOPHS AS WE ALL KNOW THAT RABBITS ARE WASTEFUL EATER BY EITHER MAKING THEIR TEETH AND LONG SHARP CLAWS TO WASTE THEIR DRINKING WATER AND FOOD WHICH MEET TO PROVIDE ADEQUATE NORMAL BODY FUNCTIONS FOR THEM AND WATER TO AID THEIR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PROPERLY. AS A RESULT OF INSUFFICIENT FOOD AND WATER ALL THESE COMPILE TOGETHER RESULTING IN STUNTED GROWTH IN THE RABBIT AND ALSO AIDS DISEASE TO MANIFEST IN YOUR FARM WHEN THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS WEAK AS A RESULT OF INSUFFICIENT FOODS AND WATER. THE SOLUTION IS HERE GET APPROPRIATE WATER AND FEEDING TROOPHS FOR THEM AND CONTINUE TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF THIS LOVELY AND MOST DELICIOUS MEAT EVER KNOWN TO MAN.THANKS
DYOUNGFORESTER.
MOTTO: BREEDING TO BE THE BEST.

It took me time to find dis thread and i started d readings from d first page to the last. Pls am about to go into rabbit rearing, but i prefer to use a room in my apartment or at the back of my apartment for it. I dont want to build cages cos i can easily relocate from my present location to another state due to my job and it has always been dificult carry my properties. So i dont wana build a cage, i can spare a room, so i beg u in the name of te Lord to pls put me through as to how to go about it and also where to get dem to buy. I stay at ilara, very close to akure.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
@ seun anointing, i hope i have answered you through wattapp.thanks and remember the love of rabbits is the love of good returns.
thanks My Boss Samshots
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
rabbits and kits
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by freemannn(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
Please i am in search ov d fleming giant rabbi, i currently have d newzealand white nd red rabbits and i also breed exotic pigeons, am based in jos. D youngforester can u help out here?
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
sorry boss freeman, I have been searching for the Flemish giant for you but so disheartening I'm not able to get d breed now because I was told it is not in Nigeria but I don't know how true it is...
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2014
my business card

Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by emmyz09(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
dgitrader:

this is the prototype.

good day sir,
please how much would this cage cost? and how many rabbits can it house?

emmyz03@yahoo.com is my email and am on bbm n whatsapp 07035582225.

thanks in anticipation of ur response
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by dyoungforester(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
sorry I can't see D image of the cage. @ dgitar
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by stanzo: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
uboma:

He only asked an inteligent question and you have concluded that he's trying to be clever. If you have no answers to his questions, simply say.

I was also going ti ask, how do you protect your rabbits from cats? From the pictures you provided earlier, your farm is an open farm, not really natural i must say...
Sorry, I did not see this post earlier. The person who asked the question new why he asked the question, hence he failed to make any comments regarding my reply.
On your second comment, as you would have seen from my website, my farm is a modern farm, hence it is completely fenced with a concrete perimeter fence with a steel entrance gates. So no questions of pests of any kind accessing it.
Thanks.
Re: Interesting Facts About Rabbits (oryctolagus Cuniculus). by uboma(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2014
stanzo:

Sorry, I did not see this post earlier. The person who asked the question new why he asked the question, hence he failed to make any comments regarding my reply.
On your second comment, as you would have seen from my website, my farm is a modern farm, hence it is completely fenced with a concrete perimeter fence with a steel entrance gates. So no questions of pests of any kind accessing it.
Thanks.

All the best then...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

World's Biggest Cow Escapes Slaughter Because It's Too Big To Fit In Abattoir / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. / A Farmer Killed Huge Python In His Farm In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.