Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics (48360 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Innodon(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
congrats to them
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Mintayo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice wedding gown. Happy Married Life. I pray wedding last till death do them part bcus the way pastors dey divorce these days na something else.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by miqos02(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
tellwisdom: Who is the singer among them?? sad
the lady is the singer
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chai chai cry na so i take sleep on top bicycle? So my true love(Sinach) is getting married to another. *sobs*

I wish them well sha. *still sobbing*
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by jaytime(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Congrats Sinach. You are going from 'glory to glory'.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by akinsadeez(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wow. it seems many of the great gospel singers we have in Nigeria attend Christ Embassy. Wishing them a happy married life anyway. Lovely couple

2 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Coldfeet(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
brodalikeme: Congratulations to one of the best female gospel musician of our time. MEANWHILE SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT!!!!!!
You are right! I was like is that Sinachi?

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by JoeCutie(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Op, what's 'Sinachi'? It's either 'SINACH' or 'OSINACHI', and not 'SINACHI'. It doesn't make any sense. Not as if the 'Sinach' sef makes any sense. Girls be shortening, abbreviating & tushing their names soteyyy dem go come lose their taste sef. undecided Anyway, happy married life to them. That kiss dey make me dey wan to kiss. grin

4 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice!!! God bless deir marriage
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by nonjebose(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
In a world where there is seasons and times,this is your season; time to shine again. We are a chosen generation,called forth to show His excellence
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by nwakaibe(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nonybb: She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil

Na you give am the belle? Say what you know!!

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta: E don tey wey to kiss dey hungry that man grin see as he grab her neck

Nice wedding gown
Lwkmd

* Faints*

This geh you be fool ashwear grin cheesy grin I sure say you no go mass today tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by SpencerLewis(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abiagirl777: Welcum to the institution dat is as old as the world itself,neva graduating. It started right at the garden of Eden. HML to sinach n Joe. #singin:in a world where dere's seasons n tyms,dis is ur season,its tym to shine again.
Believe dis Jewish fairytale @ ur own peril. Which garden of Eden? If u believe dat, u and also believe dat of 'big bang theory or evolution theories too. Also, believe dat of Yoruba & Oduduwa.

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Just20(f): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2014
Congrats!!! Happy married life
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Okeze4(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wishing them a better 2moro...congrat to the couples
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Timijo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
I like her wedding gown, this shows that she really know who she is in Christ. she is different from those who will expose their bodies because of wedding.
May the Lord bless your home with all good things of life.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Soteriahascome: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wishing them well...
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by 1stola: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nonybb: She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil
Fùcking active pastor. Trust Christ embassy ppl na... grin
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by sholabell(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
WOW THIS IS THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR.............

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
SpencerLewis:
Believe dis Jewish fairytale @ ur own peril. Which garden of Eden? If u believe dat, u and also believe dat of 'big bang theory or evolution theories too. Also, believe dat of Yoruba & Oduduwa.

just respect ur old age and stay outta my way,i didn't force my faith on u so free me and enjoy ur atheist whate...
I don't knw oduduwa because am IGBO,i knw CHUKWU,u can read more abt him in de bible, ROM 1 vs 20-22.

5 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by thorpido(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
1st ola:
Fùcking active pastor. Trust Christ embassy ppl na... grin
Can you people just be intelligent for once?Show proof of pregnancy.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by fluffyp: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2014

Chei say what you know o there is God

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by richardoz(m): 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happy married life to them!
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2014
mz mariah: Lwkmd

* Faints*

This geh you be fool ashwear grin cheesy grin I sure say you no go mass today tongue grin

grin grin you be foolinus
Na for church i dey o.them C W O for my parish dey do induction,them neva even start sef.

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
These guys look 35 to 40 to me. The man might be above 40.

There is hope!

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by hector: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
In a world where there is seasoning like thyme. This is your seasoning, thyme to shine again....
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by AK6464(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2014

Jealousy
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2014

who told you she's pregnant ?
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by tolutweety(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
SQL-master:
Chai chai cry na so i take sleep on top bicycle? So my true love(Sinach) is getting married to another. *sobs*

I wish them well sha. *still sobbing*

lol... go get NLNG job first, she ll come running back.*for your mind*
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Chamack: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
akinsadeez: Wow. it seems many of the great gospel singers we have in Nigeria attend Christ Embassy. Wishing them a happy married life anyway. Lovely couple
Yes o Christ Embassy has the best singers, Osinachi, Buchi, Frank Edwards, Joe Praise, Eben, Obi Shine, Ada, Jahdiel, Samsong, Tim Godfrey etc

3 Likes

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by bitterpenis(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
Who teach pastor how to kiss?

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by radiance26(f): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nawa 4 u o,where did u c pregnancy in her? She is now happily married na u get ur mouth. Big Congrat 2 d couple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.