Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics (48362 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by JEITO: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
See how all the girls on NL are just loving her gown. But if ur future hussy ask you to hire a gown for wedding you refuse; insisting on buying your own o

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta:

grin grin you be foolinus
Na for church i dey o.them C W O for my parish dey do induction,them neva even start sef.
Them dey induction for my parish too. CYON sef dey to their P.A adeyemi tennis tournament and I no even wait. I go my club meeting wink I dey house now dey down coke tongue
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by bjcuntis(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
Odilafta: E don tey wey to kiss dey hungry that man grin see as he grab her neck

Nice wedding gown
lol.....lwkmd
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by MMADUKASI(m): 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
Congratulation 2 sinachi
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by brainbux(f): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
I've been following this nairaland for sometime b4 the hacking without making any comment. now I want to be an active member, hmm.
ehm, back to topic: congrats sinachi, wishing u a hml.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Poly87(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nonybb: She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil
. Are you the one that impregnated her? Please stop saying what you don't know, For GOD sake this is a man of GOD.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Omero(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
JoeCutie: Op, what's 'Sinachi'? It's either 'SINACH' or 'OSINACHI', and not 'SINACHI'. It doesn't make any sense. Not as if the 'Sinach' sef makes any sense. Girls be shortening, abbreviating & tushing their names soteyyy dem go come lose their taste sef. undecided Anyway, happy married life to them. That kiss dey make me dey wan to kiss. grin
Who u wan kiss?
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by princesa(f): 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happy married life to my best Nigerian gospel singer.

Many more glorious years ahead.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by zurine(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Lovely
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by iamcandyboy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
dunno she was single all diz while.
could have applied for her heart.... Fine mama.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by bukatyne(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Timijo: I like her wedding gown, this shows that she really know who she is in Christ. she is different from those who will expose their bodies because of wedding.
May the Lord bless your home with all good things of life.

Funny enough, some churches will not accept that gown.

Not saying it's bad; just saying everyone's standard of purity is different

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by simdam500(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
banega: Holy kiss •

undecided
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by simdam500(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nonybb: She is even Pregnant before the actual Weddings! What sort of Hypocrites exist in Churches today?. And again i thought its only virgins are allow to cover their Faces with veil

It by choice not by law...

Do what makes u happy... Smh
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by jascon1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
All these religious criminals are too old for wedding naa wetin? Religious superstars haha funny
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by revelationuche: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Nice kiss!!! I luv this wink wink grin grin D pics are beautiful [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Godwit1: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
How do you mean?
Ranchhoddas: Choi...na so sinach be?
?
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Ranchhoddas: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
Godwit1: How do you mean??
the appearance of the person is not in sync with the voice i hear all the time...
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by funshint(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
But wait O°˚˚˚; I tot she was getting married to Frank Edwards abi na hin stage name be dat?!
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by polos(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
She has an awesome voice and all her songs are inspirational. You should desist from spreading wrong information capable of bringing down her reputation.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Forwetinnah: 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thought she was already married! HML to them all the same
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by nwakaibe(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
funshint: But wait O°˚˚˚; I tot she was getting married to Frank Edwards abi na hin stage name be dat?!

Getting married to Frank Edwards? Haba, SMH
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by milky3(f): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
I'm walking power in power
I'm walking in miracle
I live a life of favour cos I know who I am
HML sweet!
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by toprealman: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Still don't understand why most embassy pastors try to look like pastor chris.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by slogozer(m): 12:16am On Jun 30, 2014
bukatyne:

Funny enough, some churches will not accept that gown.

Not saying it's bad; just saying everyone's standard of purity is different

Hello Sir, Leave church standard but keep God's standard. 1 Peter 1:
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by nkkystel(f): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Congrats!
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by gtswt(f): 2:00am On Jun 30, 2014
HML to u Sinach......U are my Best Nigerian gospel singer. Ur songs ...such an inspiration each day.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by gtswt(f): 2:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by lisasonesis: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Congratulations my sweet sister SINACH I'm happy for you and proud of you. Hml

Believers love world, truly giving your life a meaning.
BLW building a happier world with love.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by bukatyne(f): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2014
slogozer:

Hello Sir, Leave church standard but keep God's standard. 1 Peter 1:
15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Sir ke?

I yam a ma grin

Everybody's intepretation of holy is different
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by macof(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2014
Abiagirl777:

just respect ur old age and stay outta my way,i didn't force my faith on u so free me and enjoy ur atheist whate...
I don't knw oduduwa because am IGBO,i knw CHUKWU,u can read more abt him in de bible, ROM 1 vs 20-22.

See this illiterate...where did Chukwu appear in the Bible?

U Igbo are really disgusting, why do u like slavering urself to Jews and their ways?

Chukwu the supreme God has nothing to do with the Bible

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by AKPEF: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2014
Sinach is a world class star, congrat my dear your husband is a lucky man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) / How to Get In Touch With Ini Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.