Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics (48361 Views)

Solomon Akiyesi Marries Owabie Doris: His 4th Wedding(pics / Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Gucci Scarf & Sunglasses BankyW Wore To Ebuka's Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
macof:

See this illiterate...where did Chukwu appear in the Bible?

U Igbo are really disgusting, why do u like slavering urself to Jews and their ways?

Chukwu the supreme God has nothing to do with the Bible

imported he goat,right from tym imemorial,where i cum from we call our god chukwu ukpabi,when we dropped de god we started calling God dat.if its painin u,bend anyhw u can n try kiss ur anus hole.
ANUOFIA
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by macof(m): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abiagirl777:

imported he goat,right from tym imemorial,where i cum from we call our god chukwu ukpabi,when we dropped de god we started calling God dat.if its painin u,bend anyhw u can n try kiss ur anus hole.
ANUOFIA

It's ur stupid father that is an he goat

Show me where Jews and Romans wrote "chukwu" in the Bible

Chukwu is not the God of the Bible but the God of the Igbo people from the very beginning of the Igbo race
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
macof:

Chukwu is not the God of the Bible but the God of the Igbo people from the very beginning of the Igbo race

overgrown baby,it is in our igbo bible.

Ur stomach must be overflowing wit bile each tym u hear de old story abt'a wonderful savior and creator who is my best friend
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
macof:

Ur stomach must be overflowing wit bile each tym u hear de old story abt'a wonderful savior and creator who is my best friend.
Ofcourse i know u wont undastand because ur pagan god can't befriend u.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2014
macof:

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by Abiagirl777(f): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
macof:

Ur stomach must be overflowing wit bile each tym u hear de old story abt'a wonderful savior and creator who is my best friend.
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by macof(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
Abiagirl777:

See this Jewish rug dust

Which Igbo Bible? Are ur Igbo ancestors the authors of the Bible?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chukwu

"Chukwu is the infinitely
powerful, undefinable, supreme deity
encompassing everything in space and space
itself."

The ultimate source of all things like Olodumare to the Yoruba

Chukwu is not the stupid god jehovah of christianity. Chukwu is the Igbo personification of the creator force and not some non-existent man-god and his father sitting in d sky seeking for Sunday tithe and offering

1 Like

Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by wjxavier(m): 12:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Dunno but I just feel there's something powerful in marrying as a leader in your field.
These days, all we see are losers getting married to losers, or loser-winner settings.

I guess that's why the bible says, "Prepare your work in the field. Make it fit for yourself. And afterwards, build your house". Proverbs 24 verse "read ur bible".
Re: Sinachi And Pastor Joseph White Wedding Pics by daroz(m): 5:17am On Jul 01, 2014
In Christ Embassy they must marry late, why?
As a member then in Christ Embassy Erediauwa (Benin City), my PCU president was almost crossing 40 before he was allowed to marry by Rev. Tom (then Christ embassy Benin Pastor).

Secondly, why is pastor Chris not here. I think he should have been here considering Shinach's role and popularity in Christ Embassy.. She is even a Pastor herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Rocks Pink Bikini, Pictured With An Elephant At Pool Side / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.