Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here (8829 Views)

I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming / 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2015
For grasscutters lovers, farmers, intending farmers, students, public speakers ;

There is a good news.

My practical book on "free range" grasscutters farming will soon be out.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:27am On Sep 12, 2015
To inform, reform, transform, educate, guide, inspire and instruct people.

A DIY guide to start -up, manage and profit from grasscutters business.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2015
The Youth in Agribusiness Development and Innovation(YABDI) invites you to her Lagos Agribusiness Empowerment summit 2015.

A day full practical training on various crops and livestocks that will change your life for the better.

The training will be highly interactive with practical do it yourself demonstration on Cucumber, Plantain, Pineapple Cultivation and introduction to free range Grasscutter/Snail farming in Nigeria.

The training venue is LEADWAY ASSURANCE TRAINING CENTRE (LTC). 10, Abebe Village Road, Apex Mill Building (Roof Top) beside UBA Bank, along Nigerian Breweries, Iganmu - Lagos.

Date:1st October 2015
Time 8am to 5pm
Registration Fee: N10,000
Bank Details: MCUBE GLOBAL CONNECT LIMITED
Zenith Account No:1014183776

Join Practical and seasoned Agropreneurs like:
Mr Collins Amadi (https://www.nairaland.com/afrocatalyst) the Nigeria free range snail expert.

Mr Jasper Chidera (https://www.nairaland.com/jasper7) Foremost Cucumber Guru as he takes you through the Million naira cucumber business.

Mr Adewunmi Babafemi Samuel (https://www.nairaland.com/theunbeatable) MD Bsaideal integrated farm Akure, Ondo State. An highly versatile livestock farming expert will be revealing the step by step secret of grasscutter rearing business in Nigeria using modern techniques system.

Mr Akin Asher MD Asher Mobile fish farm Ibadan (https://www.nairaland.com/nikashow) will be teaching the secret of lucrative Modern/Mobile fish farming business.

Mr Adeniyi Sola Bunmi, Nigeria Agribusiness Transformation Ambassasor (https://www.nairaland.com/world1) as he takes you through Mega Opportunities in Plantain/ Pineapple Cultivation in Nigeria.

This is a training you don't want to miss.

If you have wondered where to spend your independence holiday on 1st October 2015, then look no further than the 1 day Lagos Practical Agribusiness Empowerment Summit that will transform your life.

Register for training today

Training cost ONLY N10,000

Certificate of Participation and Light refreshment included!
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Lagos agribusiness submit all the way.

1 Like

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by fosstar: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
I must really say you are doing a great job here Boss. You clearly have the passion for what you do. I was wondering if you have any idea what the job description of a Technical Officer in an agricultural firm is. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
fosstar:
I must really say you are doing a great job here Boss. You clearly have the passion for what you do. I was wondering if you have any idea what the job description of a Technical Officer in an agricultural firm is. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

What does the company produce?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by fosstar: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

They produce cash crops and rear animals. They are also into fish production. It's actually a farm. A very big farm.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by fosstar: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

They produce cash crops and rear animals. They are also into fish production. It's actually a farm. A very big farm. I read Agriculture.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2015
What is the basic qualification. I mean, must the technical officer be an agric graduate?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by fosstar: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
Exactly. That is the minimum requirement. I tried to google it but no meaningful thing came out of it. The truth is that I don't know what the job description is like, i.e what is required of a Technical Officer in a large farm establishment.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by alakara(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2015
I think technical officer has to do with the technical aspect of a farm Design, construction production etc.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2015
fosstar:
Exactly. That is the minimum requirement. I tried to google it but no meaningful thing came out of it. The truth is that I don't know what the job description is like, i.e what is required of a Technical Officer in a large farm establishment.

I understand you now.

A technical officer can also be called a production manager, a supervisor, operations manager or someone that backs up every plan with logistics. Someone that knows what is needed, where it is needed, how to get it at the cheapest price, knows the original, knows how to use it and can teach people on the job.

A technical officer is an expert at a given field with vast experience even in others.

That is my interpretation.

#my opinion and my view#

I stand to be corrected anyday.

God bless your hustle.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by fosstar: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2015
Thank you very much Boss. I am very grateful.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
My pleasure Boss
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
@All:

My green/meat shop will soon open operation in Akure metropolis. 80% loading now.

We offer:

Sale of fresh or frozen

Pork
Grasscutter meat,
Rabbit meat,
Goat meat,
Catfish,
Fresh eggs,
Grilled pork
Fresh organic vegetables,
Livestock drugs and health services,
Babaeque and slaughter services,
Training and technical support.

Other services may be granted on request.

We have come to serve you better... BSA GROUP.

Akure is our base, Nigeria is our catchment area, Africa is part of our work stations amd the rest of the world is a section of oir workshop.

God bless Nairaland,
God bless Nigeria,
God bless you.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by wuyexzy: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2015
hello bro unbeatable, pls like how much do you sell your rabbit. do you sell it per live weight or how? thanks in advance
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Tompeters(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
Please house, I have a plan to rear layers next year
Precisely I want to start with 250 birds.... Am thinking of going for point of lay birds.... My biggest problem now is cash.. I have an existing pen for them....
Please I would like to know where I can get loans with or without collateral, how much they charge as interest for say sum in the region of N500,000.....
I did some estimations and d money needed is around 460,000 naira
I need useful suggestions and good advice is welcomed also... Thanks
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
wuyexzy:
hello bro unbeatable, pls like how much do you sell your rabbit. do you sell it per live weight or how? thanks in advance

we sell

weaners

growers

slaughter or adult or parent stock . which ever way you like to call it.

the price goes up just as i have listed it.

what you also needit for determine the price

your preference determines the price too. for instance if you want some particular color that is scarce,you know that will attract different price. you know some people even use these things for $$ Oogunabenugongo$$. i hope you undestand sha.

you,your taste or preference determines everything. its all about the customer and we always deliver beyond the expected.

though rabbit is not expensive.

we dont sell per live kg o. we sell by sight. we call it $$ SEE AND BUY$$

God bless your hustle.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
Tompeters:
Please house, I have a plan to rear layers next year
Precisely I want to start with 250 birds.... Am thinking of going for point of lay birds.... My biggest problem now is cash.. I have an existing pen for them....
Please I would like to know where I can get loans with or without collateral, how much they charge as interest for say sum in the region of N500,000.....
I did some estimations and d money needed is around 460,000 naira
I need useful suggestions and good advice is welcomed also... Thanks

bank of agric is still the surest after considering soliciting from family and friends.

God bless yourhustle.

bank of agric is the best option after soliciting from family and friends.

God bless you.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by Tompeters(m): 6:05am On Oct 14, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

bank of agric is still the surest after considering soliciting from family and friends.

God bless yourhustle.

bank of agric is the best option after soliciting from family and friends.

God bless you.

Thanks for your contribution sir,, but do I need collateral and how is the interest rate like
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
Go find out in the nearest branch close to you. You will get a wealth of knowledge.

God bless you.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:50am On Apr 23, 2020
Rubber nursery,

Ede

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? / Snail Farming How Profitable? / Groundnut Oil & Palm Kernel Oil Processing/extraction Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.