Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here (8830 Views)

I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production / How To Write An Agric Business Proposal For Poultry Or Fish Farming / 10 Man Agric Business Group In 2015.......>>>>>ibadan Axis Only......<<<<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
@sharonbolly:

Where is your hatchery location?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by sharonbolly(f): 4:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Yes and you are safe if you need further enquire text or call me
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
sharonbolly:
Yes and you are safe if you need further enquire text or call me

Madam, you have no contact details on your profile.

Kindly review that, please.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by sharonbolly(f): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Check the advert I sent you will see all my details there
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by oluks05: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Pls how can one get farmland for lease or buy in Ondo state?
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2015
oluks05:
Pls how can one get farmland for lease or buy in Ondo state?

It depends on where in ondo state.
Farmlands are owned by families. So you go find the key menbers of the family and negotiate, then pay and start farming. It is as simple as that.

You do it yourself or through someone that is trusted. But you know that nothing goes for nothing. Even if your trusted agent/ relation helps you get it, you will still settle him or her in kind or cash so that you can gain credence.
I think I needed to add that because some people are so unpleasant and unrealistic.

*my 2 cents though*
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
It is now time for people that wants to dig earthen ponds for their fishes to start doing so now before the rains commence.

Desilting also should be done now when the water table is low in order to get good results.

Sincerely yours.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Good morning all, I think I have ample time for advice. Will be back soon.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
To all those looking for businesses with huge ROI. Look agric, think agric.

Livestock is huge market.

Cash crops/ tree crops is huge market

There is room and a level ground for all to play and make profit.

Though agribusiness is very challenging and risky but it is still the best because both young and old, rich and poor, healthy and ailing must eat to stay alive.

It just involves careful planning and giving room for accommodating unforseen coincidence.

Sincerely yours,
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by coccinella1888: 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
@unbeatable plz I want to strt catfish farming but v lil capital to finance d project and v no practical xperience except wot I read online. Plz can u advice on hw to strt dis wit d lil capital.tanx
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
coccinella1888:
@unbeatable plz I want to strt catfish farming but v lil capital to finance d project and v no practical xperience except wot I read online. Plz can u advice on hw to strt dis wit d lil capital.tanx

Busy now. Will reply you soon.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2015
Sorry, got too busy
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Busy now. Will reply you soon.

Catfish business is capital intensive. If you don't have the cash please don't start it to avoid misery.

Sorry for replying late.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
I have large white cross with Hampshire piglets for sale at my farm in Owo. Ondo state.

Any interested buyer should contact me thorough :

Price is N4,500 each.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Good day everyone, it's really been a while. Lots of work and distractions help me bond and whatsapp.

I am happy I made it back again to nairaland to learn and to help people that want to venture in agribusiness.

I was schooled with a motto that says: "non scholae sed vitae disimus". It means not for school but for life we learn.

The phrase in the lips of many in nigeria now is attaining food security. How can we attain food security with our grand parents still feeding us from the farm.

Yes the farm is not attractive to the average youth and little or no help comes from the government.

I will say agriculture is capital intensive and business for the rich with extensive return on investment.

It is time for the youth to brace up, embrace the beast and start -up, then we can pray for help and blessings from the most high. How can god bless your hussle when you have none.

This is the time for revitalization and we all have to rise up and produce, if not much but atleast enough for your immediate and extended family.

I want to welcome many on board this plane taking off in Akure, Nigeria and soaring beyond borders.

Merci,

The Unbeatable.

1 Like

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
You can keep posting your questions and many people will respond accordingly.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
marytmatthew:

I don't think I have ever come across this scripture. Can you help with reference?

Ecclesiastics 11:4
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2015
I am a member of the
Ondo Agropreneurs whatsapp Group .

It's working well for me.

Join now.

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2015
Gugus are in the house.

A channel to network and learn more right from and with people that are traceable and trustworthy.

Join us today

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
I am a member of the
Ondo Agropreneurs whatsapp Group .

It's working well for me.

Join now.

It can't be better than this.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
Gugus are in the house.

A channel to network and learn more right from and with people that are traceable and trustworthy.

Join us today

Yes, it's happening right in the house.

Ondo Agropreneurs whatsapp group.

Join now and you will be glad you did.

I had to pause my own thread to encourage this forum. It's beyond your mind.

The connections, links, education is superb.

Don't miss out.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by bunmita: 7:07am On Aug 25, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Yes, it's happening right in the house.
Join now and you will be glad you did.
I had to pause my own thread to encourage this forum. It's beyond your mind.
The connections, links, education is superb.
Don't miss out.
[quote author=TheUnbeatable
The conne superb.
Don't miss out. [/quote]pri
m

Pls add me ...bunmita@gmail.com
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=bunmita post=37306035][/quote]

Write your number here

Or

Chat me up on whatsapp

God bless you
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Join us now.

It's live

Ondo Agropreneurs whatsapp group

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please, you can place orders for any agro produce now.

All things being equal, you will get your demand within 48 hours if all conditions are favourable.

God bless
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
Both crop and livestock
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Another things is

Be a member of the latest house of helpers.

Your problems will be solved. Our Gurus are waiting.

Whatsapp

Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Because of customers and other factors, we have moved our animal farm from Owo to Akure.

Plans and arrangements still ongoing.

Location and other details will be said later.

I say a big thank you to all our customers and friends.

Forward ever, backward never.

Sincerely
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Also the Akure office will soon open so that consultation can commence in the capital city of Ondo state.

God bless Nigeria, Nairaland, you.
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2015
Good morning all,

I consult on irrigation more this days, I wonder why people's eyes are just opening to the secrets of successful crop production.

I must say thank you to people who believed in us when we didn't have something to show and we also thank our clients and customers who recognised us when we have address and to others that were drawn to us when they saw our outstanding output and creative designs.

Our animal farm is in Akure now, address will be announced later.

God bless nairaland, God bless Nigeria.

Sincerely,
Re: Meet - Agric Business Start Up Analyst Here by TheUnbeatable(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2015
I consult more on drip and sprinkler irrigation taking taste, finance and soil into detailed consideration and delivering with individual designs.

bsaidealfarm@gmail.com

Sincerely,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? / Snail Farming How Profitable? / Groundnut Oil & Palm Kernel Oil Processing/extraction Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.