Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) (19961 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by naturally: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2014
SpaceGoat: you are a female girl you cant understand men colds"!! angry

You better stop saying 'female girl' before the god of English's wrath be on you... My 1kobo
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
naturally:

You better stop saying 'female girl' before the god of English's wrath be on you... My 1kobo
insalt? do you know i many degree i have ?? angry !!!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by TyTymer(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
So Mr Cork has resurrected as SpaceGoat? Interesting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Bellasharonne(f): 4:54am On Jul 08, 2014
SpaceGoat: if you view this and dont comment you will die.
. Joor oh.. I shall not die but live to praise the lord.... na by force mak person comment?.... mstchew.. Attention-seeking pest
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2014

haaaaaa Epe re ooooo.nothing on this to comment naw habatically. I dont even understand your msg
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Aycorrect(f): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
wait sef!..hez he tryin to b funny?

plz try harder nxt tym...sucks!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2014
Aycorrect: wait sef!..hez he tryin to b funny?

plz try harder nxt tym...sucks!
hmm another virgin on the rampage angry pleas read this post tank https://www.nairaland.com/1803205/side-effect-being-virgin
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
orirebaby:

haaaaaa Epe re ooooo.nothing on this to comment naw habatically. I dont even understand your msg
you are a female girl angry you cannot understand.. this post are for mans!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by obioraval(m): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
@OP. Codes NOT Colds... Insult NOT Insalt... And please stop making a fool out of yourself...
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2014
Fooling urself and trying so hard 2 be funny so as 2 get attention.......WUSSY OF LIFE.
Unemployment na bastard finally.....
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
ChokolateBoss: Fooling urself and trying so hard 2 be funny so as 2 get attention.......WUSSY OF LIFE.
Unemployment na bastard finally.....
guus and ego atitude hmm . this just show you didnt let this colds sink into the core part of youre masculinity angry pleas read code 3 again . tank
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by SpaceGoat: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
obioraval: @OP. Codes NOT Colds... Insult NOT Insalt... And please stop making a fool out of yourself...
angry

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by stano2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Cashkhiid(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Hmmmmm..........
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by devdan(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2014
find out wat she likes... pretend not to like em...nd av ha try to convince u to like em... works for me 85% ... d rest 15% were pissed... no idea is full proof
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by obioraval(m): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: guus and ego atitude hmm . this just show you didnt let this colds sink into the core part of youre masculinity angry pleas read code 3 again . tank
at least this time around you called it code and not colds... GOod to know you accept corrections.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by ControG(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
FlintGuevara: I was never inside your thread...you see, it's not a house.
grin
FlintGuevara: I was never inside your thread...you see, it's not a house.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2014
SpaceGoat: male guys!! attititude!! see you need to kill this your ego (cold 3) angry !! see this colds are very powerful pleas use. tank

Cold ke? But guy, come make we reason. Who or What inspires the trash you always put up?
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by flashinglights: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
hmmmmm
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by baggy4luv(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
your father first...your codes are old school..my rules
1.Confidence
2.Be a wizard of words
3.Pray for Gods blessing..

2 Likes

Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by baggy4luv(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
devdan: find out wat she likes... pretend not to like em...nd av ha try to convince u to like em... works for me 85% ... d rest 15% were pissed... no idea is full proof
a bottle of star and cat fish peper soup for u.I normally arouse their imaginations and my absence drives them insane.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by baggy4luv(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
devdan: find out wat she likes... pretend not to like em...nd av ha try to convince u to like em... works for me 85% ... d rest 15% were pissed... no idea is full proof
a bottle of star and cat fish peper soup for u
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by soversatile: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
this is why ur post refuse to be on front page undecided
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by p2t2r(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
OP, you need Deliverance.....Urgently!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by vicadex07(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
pls can use you for sallah after the fasting
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by fattbabakay(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Madman!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Koats14(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
I bet my @ss dis dude can speak english well......just cant distinguish which from 'wish' when writing.#SpellsAsTheWordSounds
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by tjmc: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2014

wetin u dey talk for mouth
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by blesszzy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
SpaceGoat: Code 1- dont look directly
if you see her face and you start talking gibbering cause shes fine pleasr this nuber one is for you ' dont look direct in her eyes look between her nose' look at both holes and dont tell her you are. if she knows . thats game over angry . Stay on for Code 2

are u serious on ds one? What if d gal ask why are u looking at my nose? What wil u say... There was a day i was charting wif ds gal and i was looking at her mouth d nxt sentence dat came out of her mouth was why are u looking at ma mouth instanly ma head went blank cus i did nt knw wot 2 say at dat moment.. I wont recommend dat.
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by chic2pimp(m): 12:21am On Jul 17, 2014

May Amadioha visit you tonight and impregnate you with sextuplets!
Re: Who Does Well Around Girl? (secret Formular to getting girls 18+) by Excelboi(m): 4:45am On Jul 17, 2014
You're a fucking foooool op. Do you need to place a curse before you get people to comment? Foooool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / How Can I Make Codedruns The Biggest In Nigeria / How Long Should A Girl Wait Before Asking Her Boyfriend For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.